Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Phone Keeps Discharging - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Keeps Discharging (9798 Views)

Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / My Phone Keeps Lighting Up After I Lock My Phone / My Phone Keeps Installing Random Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by UDISPUTED: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Youngpo413:
tecno phones are fake already,so no one will clone an an already cloned phones
so can i go for d itel prime tab, or is it a clone phone too.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Godwin978(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
am facing the same problem i experinced that this morning with my tecno h5
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
get a lumia and thank me later,forget about all these fake china phones
Man....... lumia's got its own ugly side naw
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
adebayor1490:
Man....... lumia's got its own ugly side naw
then buy better android,the last time I checked,samsung galaxy A5 is cheap enough with manageable specs as well,that is if you can't afford the new S6 EDGE
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
UDISPUTED:
so can i go for d itel prime tab, or is it a clone phone too.
buy lenevo or Asus products that is if you can't afford samsung...or better still,you can get an ipad 4 wifi + cellular,its cheap now.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
then buy better android,the last time I checked,samsung galaxy A5 is cheap enough with manageable specs as well,that is if you can't afford the new S6 EDGE
huh? huh is that a5 way better than ma M5 ? No...... or you think otherwise?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
adebayor1490:
huh? huh is that a5 way better than ma M5 ? No...... or you think otherwise?
what M5? Samsung M5 or hTc M5?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Buchika: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Please gurus in the house, my gionee m2 is misbehaving, it doesn't charge again but the charging icon is showing charging, again when I want to on the torchlight it will give this feedback "led light hardware is busy try again in 20 seconds or reboot your phone", when rebooted it's still same thing. Pls someone come to my help
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by rapthugx(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
buy a lumia and get rid of that cheap crap
What phone (windows or android) will u recomend for a budget of about 35K. I am not into games. I need it mainly for internet.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Olarewajub: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Carlcare Service Center only provides after-sale service for Tecno, Itel and Infinix mobile phones, we don't sell any of them. And following are the address and hotline of our service center in Onitsha:1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!
Do you guys have Office in Asaba?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
rapthugx:
What phone (windows or android) will u recomend for a budget of about 35K. I am not into games. I need it mainly for internet.
lumia 540 is just 31k,buy that and thank me later no better android for 35k,except you will stoop so low to use all these chinese crappy device,like tecno,infinix and Co
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by rapthugx(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
lumia 540 is just 31k,buy that and thank me later no better android for 35k,except you will stoop so low to use all these chinese crappy device,like tecno,infinix and Co
I actually have that in mind just a bit worried abt d video recording dat is nt HD n not having to chose btw 2g n 3g ntwork. Thanks so much.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
what M5? Samsung M5 or hTc M5?
Tecno M5
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
adebayor1490:
Tecno M5
you compare any samsung smartphone to tecno
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
you compare any samsung smartphone to tecno
nah
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Amaechi5(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dannan:
Pls I noticed my phone discharges when I use it while charging , then of recent , it shows that it is charging, but its not, instead the battery keeps going down, now its not charging, any idea of what can be done to stop this please?
You usually use your phone while charging it, this is what damaged my Galaxy s3 battery and charger. Don't use your phone regularly while charging it at the same time cause it damages both the battery and the charger of the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Carlcaresophia: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Olarewajub:
Do you guys have Office in Asaba?
Sorry we don't have service center in Asaba now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by innhy1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
PLS i nid elp my tecno 605 drain battery wen not in use pls is der any solution?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by sajmark(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
innhy1:
PLS i nid elp my tecno 605 drain battery wen not in use pls is der any solution?
try clean master app cuz it might be too much apps running in the background
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Vecto(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Hi, I'm also experiencing similar problem on my tecno y6. After showing 100% and the screen light turns off, on turning it back you will see it has dropped.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Vecto(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Kingoflotto:

Infact you you hit the nail on the head I have been experiencing the same problem on my y6 too always discharging when full when it lights out and when I on it again from 100 it can drop to 98 or 94 or even 88 without pressing it ooo na wa for tecno phones ooo

Same here too bro. But the issue here is the follow come battery got swollen so the battery I'm using now is fairly used. I intended going to fix the IC or what do you think the real issue lies?

Phone battery or IC? Note it charges very fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Mtn Ussd Code To Transfer Credit Or Change Mtn Share N Sell Pin / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? / How To Get Mtn 3gb With Just N20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.