Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month (1015 Views)

Webhostilla.com: Buy Domains from #1600 , Unlimited Webhosting From #2400/year / Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr / Webhostilla.com - Unlimited Webhosting For Only 200 Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Now you can get unlimited webhosting almost for free for one month from webhostilla. Use the code below on checkout page and get 60% off hosting charges ie ₦80 per month for the regular ₦200 per month price

Use the promotional Code: KAFU8S3QA1

http://webhostilla.com/host/cart.php?gid=2

Note: It also applies to other webhosting packages

Get yours before it expires
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by wealthmission: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
While http://nairalandwebhost.ga gives free premium hosting for life
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2015
wealthmission:
While http://nairalandwebhost.ga gives free premium hosting for life

We offer

UNLIMITED Web Space
UNLIMITED Bandwidth
UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
Host Unlimited Websites
Free CloudFlare & SEO
Free website Templates
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Which of these do you offer?
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by wealthmission: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
All plus whois privacy... Softaculous installation.... 2015 new cpanel.. No payment 100% free no adverts on ur site... Hosted on the best servers in the world... Owned by nairaland webmasters
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
wealthmission:
All plus whois privacy... Softaculous installation.... 2015 new cpanel.. No payment 100% free no adverts on ur site... Hosted on the best servers in the world... Owned by nairaland webmasters

My bro stop deceiving yourself

This your so called hosting a free reseller account gotten from http://myownfreehost.net/signup.php of which you can never give unlimited hosting plans
Moreover, its never use cpanel, its a vista panel which is known to have limited functions
Please take a look at this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=934496

Had it been you tried to buy a domain and not use free domains, it would have been better and more professional
It's ok to start small but don't claim what you r not
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by wealthmission: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol am nt competing with u o anty lol people are already using the host and they love it... Mind u i paid for the premium bundle to be able to accommodate more websites...... Lol no verce o but thats the truth the hosting is Just the same with yours if not better *winks*
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
wealthmission:
Lol am nt competing with u o anty lol people are already using the host and they love it... Mind u i paid for the premium bundle to be able to accommodate more websites...... Lol no verce o but thats the truth the hosting is Just the same with yours if not better *winks*

Ok bro
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by JavaPrince1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015

So Nenye it is the promotional code that will help me get the normal charge sliced?
Can I host joomla and wordpress?
If so I need your email to forward some more enquiries to you since you work with the hosting company

Thank you.
Javaprince
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
wealthmission:

I agree with nenye, vistapanel is known to have very limited functions. why not you try out cPanel?
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by pelij18(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
wealthmission:
And how do you intend making money.. oh ye reseller?

Meanwhile i can as well get a site like that in just 5 mins. I think i saw the tutorial somewere online and then bookmarked it for a scorn. But for quality and superiority i prefer coding mine from scartch. It isn't a bad idea though grin
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
JavaPrince1:

So Nenye it is the promotional code that will help me get the normal charge sliced?
Can I host joomla and wordpress?
If so I need your email to forward some more enquiries to you since you work with the hosting company

Thank you.
Javaprince

Yes use the promotional code before checkout, the amount would be slashed and, we have so many scripts which you can install in one click. Wordpress and joomla is definitely one of them

Please open a support ticket and send your enquiries to web designing department, i would get back to you asap
https://webhostilla.com/host/submitticket.php
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Get you 60% off unlimited web hosting...offer expires in two weeks
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by Chinenye123: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
free websites of any kind, get yours now
Re: Webhostilla Gives Free Unlimited Webhosting For One Month by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is the Promo Still On?

(1) (Reply)

Create An E-book / Top 15 Blogs And Influencers In Nigeria 2015. / Can Nigeria Paypal Make Payment Online With CBN Dollars Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.