Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? (1627 Views)

Coughing Out Phlegm Leads To Choking - Laryngospasms? / Posible (natural) Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / I,m Coughing Out Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i,m wriiting this to seek some medical advice. Since i had malaria which i have treated but since then i.ve been coughng out blood. I cant even open my book to read for exam due to fear that something bad might happen to me. Though i have went to hospital which the doctor had run a test on me and the result will be out on friday. As i,m typing this now i,m very scared, i cant read nor do things normal due to fear.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by adewaletb3(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
It could mean that your weed intake is too much and your throat is fried.

1 Like

Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
adewaletb3:
It could mean that your weed intake is too much and your throat is fried.
who told you i smoke. pls i dont smoke
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Health section.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by TDonald: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Ur village witches are on ur case shocked

1 Like

Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Mcbussy(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Tuberculosis is one lipsrsealed
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Moustache: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Too much of Red wine is ur headache
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by adewaletb3(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
who told you i smoke. pls i dont smoke
I support mcbussy.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by hatux: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
That might be tuberculosis... Go and see a doc asap man
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Early signs of lung cancer too.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by femi4: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Hello nairalanders, i,m wriiting this to seek some medical advice. Since i had malaria which i have treated but since then i.ve been coughng out blood. I cant even open my book to read for exam due to fear that something bad might happen to me. Though i have went to hospital which the doctor had run a test on me and the result will be out on friday. As i,m typing this now i,m very scared, i cant read nor do things normal due to fear.
Tuberculosis detected, turns white litmus red......Aisan awon student niyen
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by charijee(f): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Health section angry
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
God forbid,it cant be.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
God forbid,it cant be.

I hope not sad
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Rheetari(f): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
well, early this year, I fell sick and it was malaria. I also noticed that whenever I spit out catarrh or whatever it's called, I see blood. I got so worried and explained the condition to the pharmacist and he said it was because of the season, then it was the harmattan season. he gave me drugs and later on I felt better. I think you need to see a pharmacist or a doctor.

1 Like

Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
When I had tuberculosis, this was one of the signs before tests confirmed it. There may be others but its 70% chance tuberculosis. Between now and friday please stop sharing spoons, don't eat from the same plate with people too so they don't contract it. I really hope I'm wrong but that's the first sign of tb.

1 Like

Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2015
The tb test show negative. So the doctor says i have some fraction in my troat which make me cought out blood and the blood does not come out frm inside or from the lungs but from my troat and he has given me some drug...
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
mordtonia:
When I had tuberculosis, this was one of the signs before tests confirmed it. There may be others but its 70% chance tuberculosis. Between now and friday please stop sharing spoons, don't eat from the same plate with people too so they don't contract it. I really hope I'm wrong but that's the first sign of tb.
the test show negative, it just a internal wound in my troat. I have taken drug to heal it. As for now i,m no more coughing at all.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
the test show negative, it just a internal wound in my troat. I have taken drug to heal it. As for now i,m no more coughing at all.

Thank God!!! I'm happy for you.
Re: What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? by gregyboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Godswillnwaoma:

What drugs were u given and what was ur symptoms i am having same experience now

(1) (Reply)

Scanty Period / Help, My Brother Has Been Sick After He Smoked Igbo / Sexual Health: Is This Safe/normal? Help Out Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.