Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog (858 Views)

FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Most times, I see many Nigerians start a blog without any direction and main motive. They just want to copy and paste articles from other websites on their blog, then apply for Google Adsense to make money online.

And guess what?

When they get: no readers, no engagement and income. They quit out of frustration and scream out that making money is a big fat scam.

What you may not realize is this:

It's easy to just set up a blog but the main bone of contention should be: how do you make it profitable?

Making money online is not easy, it requires a lot of hardwork, the right guidance and a determined mind. Most scammers always paint a good picture about it in order to swindle your hard earn cash.

Look around, you will see numerous blogs saturated all over the internet and they also want to make money online just like you.

That's why I created a free ebook titled How To Create A Powerful Business For Your Blog - A Step-by-step Guide on how to launch your online business the right way, that detailed the intricacies of launching a blog the right way and building a profitable online business from your passion . You can download your free copy here: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/make-money-online-ebook

In this ebook, you'll learn:

1.The basic resources of an online business.
2.How to create a powerful strategy that works for an online business.
3.How to analyse your competitors and take advantage of their flaws.
4. How to create a powerful structure for your online business.
5. and lots more

Click here to download your free copy: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/make-money-online-ebook

Here is the bottom line:

When you start a blog with a detailed plan to guide you, you'll definitely start seeing results in no time. C'mon, be a smart blogger and gain the attention you deserve. wink

1 Like

Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by kingstylo01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just signed up. Will download later.

Thanks for the e-book
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
You're welcome.
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Most times, I see many Nigerians start a blog without any direction and main motive. They just want to copy and paste articles from other websites on their blog, then apply for Google Adsense to make money online.

And guess what?

When they get: no readers, no engagement and income. They quit out of frustration and scream out that making money is a big fat scam.

What you may not realize is this:

It's easy to just set up a blog but the main bone of contention should be: how do you make it profitable?

Making money online is not easy, it requires a lot of hardwork, the right guidance and a determined mind. Most scammers always paint a good picture about it in order to swindle your hard earn cash.

Look around, you will see numerous blogs saturated all over the internet and they also want to make money online just like you.

That's why I created a free ebook titled How To Create A Powerful Business For Your Blog - A Step-by-step Guide on how to launch your online business the right way, that detailed the intricacies of launching a blog the right way and building a profitable online business from your passion . You can download your free copy here: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/make-money-online-ebook

In this ebook, you'll learn:

1.The basic resources of an online business.
2.How to create a powerful strategy that works for an online business.
3.How to analyse your competitors and take advantage of their flaws.
4. How to create a powerful structure for your online business.
5. and lots more

Click here to download your free copy: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/make-money-online-ebook

Here is the bottom line:

When you start a blog with a detailed plan to guide you, you'll definitely start seeing results in no time. C'mon, be a smart blogger and gain the attention you deserve. wink
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingstylo01:
Just signed up. Will download later.

Thanks for the e-book
You're welcome!
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by Compweightloss(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2015
I like what you're doing, very helpful. I'll implement the tips on my blog.
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Compweightloss:
I like what you're doing, very helpful. I'll implement the tips on my blog.
I'm glad I could help, bro!
Re: FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog by emmalexdboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Your Domain Names / Adsense Available For Sale / Download Responsive Blogger Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.