Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center (2045 Views)

Marketers Wanted In An Upscale Drycleaning Outfit In Abuja / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by obal2: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
The management of an Upscale Restaurant/Event Center wishes to fill the following vacancies immediatel

Job Title: Restaurant Operations & Marketing Manager

Job Responsibilities:

Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.

Job Duties:

• Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.

Knowledge and Experience

• Minimum of 3 Years Operations and Management Experience in any of the known industry Operators
• Minimum of B.Sc./HND in relevant field

Key Competencies
• decision-making
• ability to use relevant computer applications
• problem analysis and problem-solving
• planning and organizing
• resource management
• communication
• customer service focus
• quality orientation
• teamwork
• adaptability
• flexibility
• high energy level
• stress tolerance

Job Title: CHEF (AFRICAN, CHINESE & CONTINENTAL CUISINES

Duties
1) Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
2) Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
3) Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
4) Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
5) Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.

Required Skills
• Excellent cooking skills
• An understanding of produce and ingredients
• The ability to write menus that are both creative and profitable
• Blue chip management skills (ideally without the swearing)

Required Qualifications
• City & Guilds diplomas in professional cookery
• BTEC HND in professional cookery
• A foundation degree in culinary arts
• Health and safety and food hygiene certificates
• Relevant experience

Job Title: Bakers

Required Skills
• Excellent baking skills
• An understanding of production process and ingredients
• The ability to write menus that are both creative and profitable
• Versatility in production of various types snacks and confectioneries

Salary package and working condition very attractive.

Interested candidates should forward their CV and application on the homepage using post applied for as subject to emperormeals@hotmail.com not later than July 30, 2015.
Re: URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by obal2: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Shortlisting still ongoing
Re: URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by jaydee87(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2015
obal2:
Shortlisting still ongoing
u requested how people have been calling me. wen I dint put my number.
but I think u dint check my signature that's why u can't see my number......
in case u want to call me or Interested in my wares check my signature my number is there...
Re: URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by obal2: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Alright, noted. Well done.
Shortlisting ongoing.
Re: URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by obal2: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Closing extended till August 10, 2015 to enable more qualified candidates send in their applications.
Thank you.
Re: URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center by Valthegreat(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
No location?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Run Away?? / Job At Contact Centre Support Professionals Limited / Fast Loan To Pay House Rent In Lagos. Paymyrent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.