Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (49950 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by inestimable(f): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dear ICSL,
I have been trying to log in to my account on your site and each time I do that it keeps taking me to the homepage. I need this resolved urgently.
Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Sorry to say this but I must register my displeasure because I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing it: that Mr babalola that they gave us his number at your ibadan branch is always saying he is busy whenever we put calls to him. My question is, if he is always busy, why did you people give us his number?
Dear,
Thank you for this information. We will look into it towards resolving the complaint.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2015
queenstana:
Dear ICSL, I have done first and final interview for talent bank in Ibadan but I was not invited for the training. pls is the training in batches? I have OND upper Credit and 2yrs banking experience. I have also worked as relief teller with Icsl this year, pls I just want to know if I can still put my hope on Talent Bank. thank you.
The training is in batches. However, we advise you to visit Ibadan office and explain your situation. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
The Training is conducted in batches. Please be patient as you will be invited soon.
Thank you.
I am just seeing this talent bank program. Is it too late to apply?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Adva45:

I am just seeing this talent bank program. Is it too late to apply?
You can still apply if you are in Lagos.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Bacteriocin(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Thank you for this information. We will look into it towards resolving the complaint.
Thank you.
Which other number can you give me that I can reach your ibadan office because I'm planning to go tomorrow for documentation.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
@ICS.. is it only lagos resident dt can apply for ds talent bank jobs now? wat of oyo states resident? cuz someone wud like to apply now
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
@ICS.. pls wat is this ICS SHL Career Profiling Assessment and after dt wat next on d 21 of Oct?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
ICS, it is obvious so many of us dont understand this talent bank.I think is good you tell us specifically wat to expect on oct. 21. many people's hope ve been raised already.The day we did the final interview, i saw how happy d successful ones were; some of them thought they ve already been employed.Personally, i know wat job fair is all abt because i have been to one before but ICS said this one is with a difference n that is why many people are confused. Also, give us the list of firms that would be there that day so that we can research on them as we were told during d training that its very important to know a firm very well before attending her interview.Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by kazzonline: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
@icsliinited.. this izsue might hav been treated before?pls put me through.
I did ics test and interview and passed,did my documentation and employability skill training around april.and ever since then i didnt hear frm you guys,also i applied fornthe talent bank programme,now i got an interview but in the interveiw it stares thst if i had attended any test or interveiw before that i shld pass along.shld i attend the test and interview??
I hp i was able to pass along the msg??
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by LashSteez: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Icsl, I have a complaint to make. After apply for online and being invited for the screening/test, at the test centre I was told I did nt have a valid means of identification and wld be invited on a later date. Till today, i'm yet to get that invite because I now have the I.D card. The funny thing is that I have been back at the office and have complained twice, my friend with similar issue have also gone there to complain, the attendant keeps saying we would be called.
The talent bank date is almost here, I would like to know what exactly I should do so I could do the screening and test.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by lawalolak: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Icsl
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Durothriz: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
@Icsl, pls can I have the contact number of Lagos office asap, thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Durothriz: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Plss any contact number for Lagos office.... @Icsl
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by lobito007(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
I am at the ICS venue now, and I must say it is disappointing the manner in which applicants are dressed. I am talking about graduates here. They seem to not have the minutest idea what dress code is appropriate for an occasion like this. The invite indicated that this would be a test and an INTERVIEW. Who needs to be told to be corporately dressed. Yet, you find some with their sleeves rolled up; and men with shirts, but no tie. Point blank, this partly explains why not a few are unemployed. At an occasion like this, you are seen before you are heard. Imagine if company CEO's were here to hand-pick for employment based on dressing... It's not all about unavailability of jobs. Rather, it's mostly a case of unemployability. Job seekers, clean up your act.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
lobito007:
I am at the ICS venue now, and I must say it is disappointing the manner in which applicants are dressed. I am talking about graduates here. They seem to not have the minutest idea what dress code is appropriate for an occasion like this. The invite indicated that this would be a test and an INTERVIEW. Who needs to be told to be corporately dressed. Yet, you find some with their sleeves rolled up; and men with shirts, but no tie. Point blank, this partly explains why not a few are unemployed. At an occasion like this, you are seen before you are heard. Imagine if company CEO's were here to hand-pick for employment based on dressing... It's not all about unavailability of jobs. Rather, it's mostly a case of unemployability. Job seekers, clean up your act.
Thank you so much for this information. This is one of the causes of unemployment in this country. The attitude of job seekers. Our text messages advice candidates to come corporately dressed yet you see so many not complying to this simple directive. These same people will scream "No Jobs" to high heavens on Social Media. The truth is that the good candidates get jobs daily from ICS limited and other players in the industry. We get on average 400 vacancies each month to fill and some months we end up not filling these roles. ICS will never send unprepared and low quality candidate to a client. We have over 13,000 employed persons on our management and these are best fits. The sooner our job seekers redefine their approach to life and, specifically, to job search, the better.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
LashSteez:
Hello Icsl, I have a complaint to make. After apply for online and being invited for the screening/test, at the test centre I was told I did nt have a valid means of identification and wld be invited on a later date. Till today, i'm yet to get that invite because I now have the I.D card. The funny thing is that I have been back at the office and have complained twice, my friend with similar issue have also gone there to complain, the attendant keeps saying we would be called.
The talent bank date is almost here, I would like to know what exactly I should do so I could do the screening and test.
Please what's your location?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
kazzonline:
@icsliinited.. this izsue might hav been treated before?pls put me through.
I did ics test and interview and passed,did my documentation and employability skill training around april.and ever since then i didnt hear frm you guys,also i applied fornthe talent bank programme,now i got an interview but in the interveiw it stares thst if i had attended any test or interveiw before that i shld pass along.shld i attend the test and interview??
I hp i was able to pass along the msg??
Kindly send us a message with your details via our Facebook inbox. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
adetope22:
@ICS.. is it only lagos resident dt can apply for ds talent bank jobs now? wat of oyo states resident? cuz someone wud like to apply now
Other regions have been concluded. Lagos is the only ongoing recruitment hub for the Talent Bank at the moment.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Elektra008(f): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good afternoon ICS, though I have registered for the talent bank and even sent some details on your fb page weeks ago, I am yet to get any invite. Cld it be because I wrote Ibadan on the page? I would like to work in Lagos, only wrote Ibadan down because that was where I was at that moment. Should I re-register for Lagos or what should I do?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ozimhede24(f): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gud day ics, pls I went 4 d talent bank interview @ Asaba, I ws told dt I dnt pass d interview dt dy re recruiting me 4 Gtb bank dt d bank wil send me message 2 cum 4 interview, until nw I hve nt heard 4rm d bank nd u pple.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ckuteg(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
ICSLimited:
The training is in batches. However, we advise you to visit Ibadan office and explain your situation. Thank you.

Dear ICSL,

Please I need to know if I can be rescheduled for this one-day employability training on a Saturday maybe if it will be holding because am so occupied during the week plus I just took a break from work to write an exam so I cant ask for a day off again this period.Thanks.Kindly revert.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by dpacesetter(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello ics Ltd,
please what will happen to those that failed to gain employment at the job fair,(I mean those that have passed the interview and is doing there documentation) will they be discarded or they will be given job through ics if they fail to gain employment at the job fair.
Secondly will what the fate and chances of gaining employment with a national diploma certificate.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by lobito007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
donigspain:
Nice question.
As we were told at the employability skills training, your data would be retained and you would be considered when a suitable position for your profile comes up after the fair.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by IlesanmiG: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
ICSLimited:
Yes, if you meet the requirements.

hello there, created a new account but your site is not sending the confirmation link to my box. and pls is any banking role with you still open for applications? looking forward to your reply thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dudecollins(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
ICSL, pls mail us the list of top 50 companies coming for the job fair. it's getting too late by now. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
IlesanmiG:

hello there, created a new account but your site is not sending the confirmation link to my box. and pls is any banking role with you still open for applications? looking forward to your reply thanks
Kindly be patient if the confirmation is yet to be sent. Do check your spam and social folders as well. The confirmation will be sent. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by clemment(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
ICSLimited:
Yes, if you meet the requirements.

Dear ICSL, its been some months I registered with your outsourcing company, I haven't gotten any invitation for any company to work for. I have done d test, interview and documentation. Is it that people who are rated fair in your interview don't have a opportunity of been employed or what? I really need a job, I will be glad if you can be of help.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dazzlinstar: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can one still attend the job fair even if he/she hasn't completed the documentation?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by fabiomatic(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi icsl, I was invited for to register on icsportal but I am yet to do so. I would like to know if it is not too late. Thank you
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by fabiomatic(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
ICSLimited:
Other regions have been concluded. Lagos is the only ongoing recruitment hub for the Talent Bank at the moment.
kindly address my earlier post. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.