Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Juniper Certified Engineers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Juniper Certified Engineers (2692 Views)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Electrial Engineers: Who Can Interprete This Control Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juniper Certified Engineers by Corinthians(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2015
I know a lot of people have not heard about Juniper Networks.

Juniper Networks is the biggest competitor to Cisco in Network solutions and are beginning to give Cisco a good run for their solutions.

Juniper products and services are been widely used in major organisations all over the world.

Now companies in Africa and Nigeria are now beginning to know about the great advantage Juniper has over Cisco and we are now beginning to see scenarios where companies are beginning to replace their Cisco products with Juniper products.

A few example of organisations that currently have Juniper products deployed on a large scale on their networks here in Nigeria are Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Airtel, Smile, Etisalat, MTN, GLO, etc.

However, we do not have as much Juniper certified engineers as we do with Cisco. The good thing is that if you have Cisco certification, it is very easy to be certified in Juniper.

We are beginning to see a huge wave of ccie's getting certified in Juniper certification here in Nigeria and all over the world.

This is a huge opportunity of both young and experienced engineers to tap into the Juniper advantage as cisco is already saturated but the demand for Juniper engineers is constantly on the rise.

If you want to know more, come onboard lets discuss it.
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by kishimi8(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Corinthians:

Juniper Networks is the biggest competitor to Cisco in Network solutions and are beginning to give Cisco a good run for their solutions.

Juniper products and services are been widely used in major organisations all over the world.

Now companies in Africa and Nigeria are now beginning to know about the great advantage Juniper has over Cisco and we are now beginning to see scenarios where companies are beginning to replace their Cisco products with Juniper products.

A few example of organisations that currently have Juniper products deployed on a large scale on their networks here in Nigeria are Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Airtel, Smile, Etisalat, MTN, GLO, etc.

However, we do not have as much Juniper certified engineers as we do with Cisco. The good thing is that if you have Cisco certification, it is very easy to be certified in Juniper.

We are beginning to see a huge wave of ccie's getting certified in Juniper certification here in Nigeria and all over the world.

This is a huge opportunity of both young and experienced engineers to tap into the Juniper advantage as cisco is already saturated but the demand for Juniper engineers is constantly on the rise.

I played around with juneos olive for. Tears read through June networks warrior.. but can't find where to be certified
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2015
What category of engineering sector is involved in this field?
... Can experience be highly moderated in such a program like juniper?
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by Corinthians(f): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
kishimi8:

I played around with juneos olive for. Tears read through June networks warrior.. but can't find where to be certified

Hi,

Unfortunately, Juniper does not yet have training centers here in Nigeria like cisco does.

But i can assure you that if you have Cisco Certifications and you understand the technology, you are already 60% into the Juniper knowledge and the technology and concept is the same with Cisco.

The only new thing would be learning the Juniper syntax and config methods.

You can write Juniper certification exams at any Pearson Vue center for a reasonable fee and even cheaper than the corresponding Cisco exam.

If you need learning materials, let me know, i can help u with them.

1 Like

Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by Corinthians(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
hugogerrard:
What category of engineering sector is involved in this field?

... Can experience be highly moderated in such a program like juniper?

Juniper basically caters for several sectors of the networking field mainly Routing, Switching, Security and Firewall, as well as remote access.

Industries in which Juniper solutions are deployed include Enterprises and Service Providers. Basically and organisation that has a computer network in place.

So you see that the job opportunity is quite wide.
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by debbie(f): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Atleast there is a strong competitor with Cisco...i just hope they will stand the test of time.
Meanwhile what is the core difference between the two.
Which country is it originally developed?
I ask because i am going into cisco....data center management .
Need to explore different areas too.
Corinthians:

Hi,

Unfortunately, Juniper does not yet have training centers here in Nigeria like cisco does.

But i can assure you that if you have Cisco Certifications and you understand the technology, you are already 60% into the Juniper knowledge and the technology and concept is the same with Cisco.

You can write Juniper certification exams at any Pearson Vue center for a reasonable fee and even cheaper than the corresponding Cisco exam.

Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by kishimi8(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Corinthians:

Hi,

I've got lots of materials.. thanks.
That's the problem, no place for in nigeria.. and the only pearson vue exam centre close to me is in zaria ..
As to being familiar with the syntax, , I've been been learning a lot.. got a lot of sample networks I've setup in Gns3..

1 Like

Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by buygala(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Corinthians:

Juniper basically caters for several sectors of the networking field mainly Routing, Switching, Security and Firewall, as well as remote access.

Industries in which Juniper solutions are deployed include Enterprises and Service Providers. Basically and organisation that has a computer network in place.

So you see that the job opportunity is quite wide.

hi
I got ur pm.... but for some reason I can't sign in to my mail... so please drop ur contact here smiley
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by drcharles4me: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Corinthians:

Hi,

hello bro..please i really wish to migrate from the cisco career path to juniper.....kindly help with the learning material and other necessary asistance/advice.... drcharles4me@gmail.com 07067659043
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by kode12: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Corinthians:

Hello I'd like to get the materials you have pls,how can I do that?
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by ranveerkaushal(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2015
kode12:

Hello I'd like to get the materials you have pls,how can I do that?

Have you heard about "Network Bulls", Located in Gurgaon, India.
Network Bulls is the most preferable Cisco certification training center in India for South Africans and Nigeria people. Institute have more than 6 years of Cisco training experience. Deals with CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, Rack rental, MCSE certifications.
More than 40 countries students are currently doing there certifications in different specializations including Nigeria.
Hundreds of Nigerian students are came every years for Cisco certifications and we provides them all facilities apart from the certifications.
You may visit "Networkbulls" website for more reference.
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by kode12: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
ranveerkaushal:

Have you heard about "Network Bulls", Located in Gurgaon, India.
Network Bulls is the most preferable Cisco certification training center in India for South Africans and Nigeria people. Institute have more than 6 years of Cisco training experience. Deals with CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, Rack rental, MCSE certifications.
More than 40 countries students are currently doing there certifications in different specializations including Nigeria.
Hundreds of Nigerian students are came every years for Cisco certifications and we provides them all facilities apart from the certifications.
You may visit "Networkbulls" website for more reference.
From your English and name I guess you're not Nigerian,do you mind we discussing on WhatsApp?I'd like to discuss with you
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by drcharles4me: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
kode12:

From your English and name I guess you're not Nigerian,do you mind we discussing on WhatsApp?I'd like to discuss with you

training in networkbulls no be small money oooo....about 3500dollars for Ccie r and s...
beside I won't advice anyone to go deep into Cisco anymore.. .
Juniper is really taking over. .... IT world is now going software based not hardware based. ..
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by Bigbooks: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
CCTV, IP & WIRELESS NETWORKING WORKSHOP COMES UP OCT 10/11th @BIGBOOKS SYSTEM

Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
drcharles4me:

training in networkbulls no be small money oooo....about 3500dollars for Ccie r and s...
beside I won't advice anyone to go deep into Cisco anymore.. .
Juniper is really taking over. .... IT world is now going software based not hardware based. ..

Juniper..... really? what world is it taking over? grin grin the 2006 world? player please cool
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by nethacker(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am Juniper Certified and if you need guidance, hit me up
Re: Juniper Certified Engineers by jobbers: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
o

(1) (Reply)

Free Training / Keystone Bank Goes Slave-trading / Polaris Digitech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.