Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free (1987 Views)

Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? / How To Post To Multiple Facebook Groups For FREE / How To Send Mails From Google Spreadsheet To Multiple Recipients With Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free by Fredzy7(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Google and other search engine have been using backlinks to calculate domain authority,

A website with a high domain authority tends to show up higher on search engines and this means you get more traffic to your site

Backlinks are links coming in from other sites into your website, anchor links give your site more authority than normal links but Backlinks as a whole gives you an edge in search engines

To get Backlinks on some sites you have to pay an amount of money but I have listed two sites that can get you Backlinks although not anchor links but they provide you with 5,000+ backlinks, Some of which will not manifest but thinking statistically what are the odds that some of this backlinks would not manifest into valid ones, you decide that.

These are two free backlinks generator that I know of

INDEX KINGS

According to their website index Kings can submit your site's url to 15,687 websites and you can also submit more than one site at a time, which is good if you have multiple sites.

GET FREE BACKLINKS

As the name implies you can get over 5,000 backlinks for free, unlike index Kings you can't submit more than one site at a time but it sends your url faster

In subsequent post I will be giving us some tricks, hey am no expert but with the way technology is, nobody is.

Add your backlinks submitter in posts

Naija Words Forum
Re: How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free by Ben1975(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Be careful with strategies like this. Just an old back links can get you blacklisted by google.

When i first started my SEO journey I went crazy getting back links from everywhere imaginable, I started to deceive myself by saying that with this kind of traffic who needs google.

But the problem was they were not targeted traffic back links and I got a lot of visitors who couldn't care less for what I was offering on my site and spammed the forum I had built on that site. I almost got blacklisted by Google and my hosting provider locked off my account for fear of backlash. Till this very day that site still has not been reinstated.

I am a wiser webmaster now

That was a lesson I learned over 10 years ago. If you want back links its safer to do it organically or you can be seen as a spammer by your hosting provider and the search engines.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free by cityAdventures: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ben1975:
Be careful with strategies like this. Just an old back links can get you blacklisted by google.

When i first started my SEO journey I went crazy getting back links from everywhere imaginable, I started to deceive myself by saying that with this kind of traffic who needs google.

But the problem was they were not targeted traffic back links and I got a lot of visitors who couldn't care less for what I was offering on my site and spammed the forum I had built on that site. I almost got blacklisted by Google and my hosting provider locked off my account for fear of backlash. Till this very day that site still has not been reinstated.

I am a wiser webmaster now

That was a lesson I learned over 10 years ago. If you want back links its safer to do it organically or you can be seen as a spammer by your hosting

provider and the search engines.

GOOD INSIGHT BROS. THEY TRY TO SELL ANYTHI NOW ONLINE, ANYTHING
Re: How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free by addddmm: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Well Good To Visit Your Site It Is Very Use-full And I Am Going To Link Your Website On <a href="http://universalproperties-uae.com/city/4/Ajman"> My Website </a> I Am Not Kidding
Re: How To Get Over 10,000 Backlinks Submitted To Multiple Sites For Free by eprince21(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
addddmm:
Well Good To Visit Your Site It Is Very Use-full And I Am Going To Link Your Website On <a href="http://universalproperties-uae.com/city/4/Ajman"> My Website </a> I Am Not Kidding

i didnt get you

(1) (Reply)

more of buhari pics / Problem With Website Speed / HONEST Question Requiring An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.