Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! (1646 Views)

Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / Ogun State Goverment / Bank Of Industry BOI Matching Loan Scheme / Dangote Foundation Donates N600M To Women Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by KK07: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2009
OKAY GUYS, EVER HEARD OF OSUSU INVESTMENTS? 

FOLKS LIKE TRADERS AND CIVIL SERVANTS PRACTICE IT A LOT.
FOR EXAMPLE, A GROUP OF FIVE FOLKS CAN AGREE TO CONTRIBUTE N1000 EACH, FOR 5 MONTHS AND EACH OF THEM WILL EARN IN TURN 5 X N1000  I.E N5000 FOR FIVE MONTHS, PROVIDED THEY ALL PAY DURING THAT PERIOD OF TIME .

NOW SOME INTERNET FOLKS HAVE FORMED AN INVESTMENT PROGRAM THEY CALL THE NAIRA DOUBLE NETWORK INVESTMENT SCHEME.
THEY SIMPLY USE THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND THE OSUSU SCHEME BUT HAVE TAILORED IT
IN SUCH A WAY AS TO CONFORM TO THE INTERNET WORLD.

NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 5 MONTHS ANYMORE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO INVEST ANY SUM OF MONEY FROM N100, N500, N1000 TO N50,000 AND
INTRODUCE 2 PEOPLE TO THE PROGRAM. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITH 90% INTEREST ADDED!  shocked

IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN ITS A GOOD WAY TO INVEST AND EARN MONEY WITH MINIMAL SWEAT!
TO FIND OUT, I HVAE ALREADY PAID N100 TO THE BANK AND HAVE RECIEVED THE NESSESARY CODES NEEDED TO START A TRANSACTION IN THE PROGRAM.
               ALL I NEED ARE 2 DARING   INVESTORS TO TRY OUT THIS PROGRAM WITH ME,
SO WHO AMONGST YOU HAS THE LIVER TO TRY?  cheesy

( OH BOY NA ONLY N100 I INVEST O, I DEY SHOUT MIKE SAY NA N 1 MILLION I PUT !!! GUY WEY GET LIVER FOR EVEN PUT N50,000 TRY, I DEY HALA!)

OKAY,FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT http://naira2ble.coolpage.biz OR TYPE 'NAIRA2BLE' INTO GOOGLE SEARCH.

cool I DEY WAIT UNA O!
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by oseenice: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2009
Oboy liver or no liver make anybody no invest him shishi for this businessooooo it is a scam like the rest of them. I am telling you all out of personal experience. no be liver matter be this. make you thank God say na only 100 bucks you don dash them. Ask anybody when invest for club freedom them go tell you.
IT IS NOTHING BUT A BRILLIANT WAY TO DEFRAUD INNOCENT PPLE LIKE YOU.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by Thadude(m): 5:14am On Mar 10, 2009
Dont mind him, wasnt it here i was shouting that IJOOYA is a scam?, Right now their website dont open, they cant pay their customers any more! their excuse is that they lost money in the global recession wasted time; wasted life!
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by kings84(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2009
wats up wit d clubfreedom,is it a scam too? someone was telling me about it. pls can any body confirm freedomrocks for me
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by oseenice: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2009
Listen to me Kings84 if you know what is good for you, dont go into club freedom, I lost 99,000 naira to that scam and i will not advice my enemy to go into it so stay away from it. they will tell you good thing but believe me when you start looking for downlines you will know what i am talking about.

Any kind of business that they will tell you to bring small money and get two other persons to move up is a scam dont put your hand or leg in it;
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by KK07: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2009
OKAY, JUDGES THAT JUDGE BEFORE THE JURY HAVE PASSED THE VERDICT!
I SAID THAT THIS THING SHOULD BE TESTED THEN JUDGED. BASED ON THE EVIDENCE OF THIS, ONE CAN NOW CONCURE, 

ONE RULE SURELY DOESN'T APPLY FOR ALL. IF MR. A TRIED AND IT WAS A SCAM, IT DOESN'T FOLLOW THAT MR.B DOWN TO TO MR.Z ARE ALL SCAMS. THAT IS WORSE THAT THROWING THE BABY WITH THE BATHTUB.  tongue

THE PRINCIPLE OF THE SCHEME MAKES SENSE BUT THE ISSUE IS HOW THE COMPANY RUNNING THE SCHEME CAN BE HONEST TO FULLY IMPLEMENT IT,  EVEN SOME MICRO FINANCE BANKS CAN BE SCAMS WHEN THEY PROMISE U STUFF BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE US SAY ALL MICRO FINANCE BANKS ARE SCAMS. BY THEIR WORKS U SHALL KNOW THEM NOT BY OTHER PEOPLES WORKS AND FAILURES!

LISTEN THE POINT IS THAT I HAVE INVESTED SOME BUCK AND I NEED FOLKS WILLING TO TRY THIS OUT. THE MONEY WON'T HURT ME IF I LOOSE IT. ATLEAST I KNOW I TRIED. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE FOLKS GETTING GOOD MONEY OFF THE NET. IF THEY WHERE TO TELL US HOW THEY DID IT, WE WOULD CALL THEM 419 AND MISS THE CHANCE. ME I DONT WANT TO SAY
HAD I KNOWN!!!  cry

SO WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE ,

[size=18pt]BRAVE INVESTORS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cool[/size]
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by pureminded: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2009
Brave Investors wanted? abi no be so? after una come with penny wise , chop money, run away , now una don come with Osusu investment , osusu ko olulu ni , anything putting money, Na scam , Na me talk am angry
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by kings84(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
thank very much everybody.pls have guys heard of 4xfunds.are they paying
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by naijacutee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
You don't know whether they are paying and yet, you are advertising them in your signature!
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by akinis2009: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hello All! I want to refer to the alligations made by some on the investment Program of Naira Double.
Many Claim It to be a scam simply because it asks for investments to be paid online.
Well I feel I have to come in and contribute to these claims by saying that these claims are unfounded.
I can assert this with authority as I KNOW the owners of the site  and WORKED for them as their WEBSITE DESIGNER. The person that started this conversation probably saw the ads I put up and signed up for the program. After designing the Site, I promised to assist them in advertising It as this is nessessary for the program to work.

I work mostly in Eket in AkwaIbom State and I met these folks in Uyo, the Capital Town. They disscussed the scheme to me and I decided I could do the Job for them. These guys are Legit and they paid me well to get the site on. They also have been making attempts to introduce it to the people by hanging posters and giving flyers and are soon to be put on the local T.V. Scams are mostly hidden but theirs are open here.

I feel responsible for this misconception about the Scheme even before it started! I will answer any question on behalf of anyone who wants to critize(positively) or get more info about the Naira Double Scheme.

I will create another Topic Named NAIRA DOUBLE IS NOT A SCAM PLEASE! and there feel free to throw in your critisms and questions . Please do try to be objective in your critisms as aimless condemations with no sound reason or judgement is only a baised attack on the scheme which will lead to no reasonable end or benefit , and the ones responsible for this will unfairly prevent others from benefiting from something that could have truely benefited them in some way.

Note: As a web developer I KNOW money can be made from the web. Ever Heard of Google AdSense Program? Those guys Pay Us GOOD Cash!
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by naijacutee(f): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2009
@ akinis2009. This thread was originally supposed to be deleted but I decided to leave it here because of the seemingly unbiased reviews on the "program" which others posted. Otherwise, as you may already know, Seun doesn't want such adverts in the business section.

P.S
The fact that you created a website for them doesn't give their business any integrity. Creating a website for someone is different from doing business with them - And above are the reviews of people who have actually done business with them. Reviews which I will leave there.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by KK07: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2009
shocked Ah! na wa o!
I ask make una join me test something instead una begin fight!
hmm! Okay . Thank you all 4 ur contribution but I still can't find investors like my self willing to dare!
Listen. MTN makes millions of Nigerians pay through their noses for their services and they cant even
allow us to browse free! (Eh , let me use this RARE ooputunity to hail Zain!) . Yet they come
up with stuff like "Treasure Hunt" which MILLIONS of Nigerians will fall for. This is just a gimic to suck more doe from us and yet u do so gladly! Even to download PICTURE u will pay 100 from their site only to find out that u just downloaded a copy of the Nigerian Flag!!!
Many Pple have been duped of N10000 and more on this forum and yet they still ask for "help" on how to invest. If you are so damn catious why are u putting your self on the hook again What deal will not be a scam on the net cos there is nothing that u'll do that wont
invlove money. That why they call a business a venture.
Yes u can play d game but with both eyes open. I would never give more that a certain amount to a stranger, but because I want to Test if what he/she says is true, I will sample first. This N100 I invested is a samplling of this business. If I can do it a number of times then I can tell if its good, bad or ugly. That what business is all about, u take the risks and I am not afraid to do so.

So if any one's interested and I know threr are guys like me out there, this one's a shout out to you. Join me and test this scheme. the address is http://naira2ble.coolpage.biz

If u feel feel it is a scam just ignore this post and leave us fools to suffer the pains.
(NO BE UR PAPA MONEY WE DEY USE) tongue
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by naijacutee(f): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2009
That's not business, that's gambling. You might as well be playing baba iwe with your N100.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by sejeh1: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2009
This is a classic pyramid scam. I am sure most of you have heard of Madoff. This is just another version of what he did. Don't give them a dime.
By the way, isn't this illegal? The last I checked it was illegal to run pyramid schemes. Shouldn't this guys be arrested? Let's have their contact information.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by blacksta(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2009
BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. LOSE YOUR MONEY AT YOUR RISK.

Any investment that guaranttes more  than 25 % profit in days or 2 months is unrealistic. God gave you brain for a reason. do you own reaserch. Please be advised most times it take a while to make good returns.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by Zero2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2009
In life one has to be very careful but it is known that too much of everything is bad. It is good to be careful but it becomes bad when you are too careful because it can cost you a lot. So many nigerians are pessimist. So many of us has trown away good oppurtunities all in the name of carefullness, fear and doubts. Opportunities are enveloped with risk. This is one reason why the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. It is good to take calculated risk. You want to make money but you don't want to take risk. There is nothing like clear or pure opprtunity, it always comes with risk. One actually need to take calculated risk for him/her to succed. I would have made it long before now if i knew all this things then. I was once like you that thinks everything online is scam. So many nigerians uptill this moment thinks forex is scam and people are making good cash from forex on daily bases. You need quality information to actually survive. I am leaving confortably well because i learnt how to take calculated risk. believe it or not you can never make money be it online or offline without taking calculated risk. risk is part of us and the earlier you know this the better for you. For example a friend of mine told me of a program where you register with #5000 and earn #19000 when four other persons registers under you. He was skeptical and afraid. the most surprising thing is that he uses the site to fund his liberty reserve account, which he uses to trade forex. I was like if you actaully buy liberty reserve from this site and you buy up to $500 at time why then are you afraid of their program. it sound stupid. I took my time and studied how the program works my self. I registered with #5000  and i have recieved  payment of #19000 4 times and i am waiting for another payment. I got involved because I saw things that conviced me. the main thing that conviced me was mainly my friend and the fact that you don't need to refere any person. My friend just registed now after i have collected over 4 payments. This program is still running and people are earning form it. Visit www.nairaliberty.com. Nobody is destined for poverty. you are the architect of your success or failure. Never blame any one for your downfall. learn how to apply the principles of calculated risk and you will surely make it in life. i am a living withness. You have to spread you hands into so many things for you to make good money online. I am into FOREX, FIXED ODD and INVESTMENTS. I do so many other things online. The lord has actaully blessed us with the internet.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by tuborme: 3:18am On Mar 19, 2009
What is happening to our people?

No body wants to work hard again to make money. everybody seems to want it easy way.

Our lectruers will not teach, but want more money
Students wont read, but want to pass exams and get good jobs
the government wont provide infrastructures, but wants to recieve tax
KK07 wont work, but wants 90% ROI (return on investment)
Manna fell last about 35000 BC
[/size][/size]

Please Nigeria can only move foward, when we realise that the joy of making money is hardwork

This was not how US got where they are now.
Do you know how hard the citizens of the united states worked during the second world war to what they are today (war planes and machineries were being manufactured by women.)

There is no free money, everything is scam.
Re: INCREDIBLE Investment scheme exposed! by naijacutee(f): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2009
tuborme:

What is happening to our people?

No body wants to work hard again to make money. everybody seems to want it easy way.

Our lectruers will not teach, but want more money
Students wont read, but want to pass exams and get good jobs
the government wont provide infrastructures, but wants to recieve tax
KK07 wont work, but wants 90% ROI (return on investment)
Manna fell last about 35000 BC
[/size][/size]

Please Nigeria can only move foward, when we realise that the joy of making money is hardwork

This was not how US got where they are now.
Do you know how hard the citizens of the united states worked during the second world war to what they are today (war planes and machineries were being manufactured by women.)

There is no free money, everything is scam.

Abi o! Preach, brother!!

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs, Beware Of Gtbank And Your Proposals! / Get Loan Without Collateral !!! / Plasticine Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.