Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? (24647 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
You want to drive him out because of a ''dream'' you had?
Dude, peeps meet for a reason and I know someone has taken you-in at some point sad
See if you can get him reconcile with his Aunty or you talk to his Aunty too.
I believe this should help. Does he work? If he does, he should be able to move out, soon enough.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
boombay:
Lie to him that you're an occultistgrin
#••Thank me later!
Not enough, you've never met a Mario friend... dem go die dea smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by effrebor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him you are gay nd u are madly in love with him grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Collins0609(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mprex:
you don't owe him any explanation. Simply ask him to leave. Better still, tell him your fiancee is coming and ask him to leave.

easy dats brutal sister, anyway as d bible say hell know no fury as a woman scorn
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mufasa1805(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Smh @op. How to get him out.
Day 1 - Fake a scream at night that will wake him from sleep. When he asks, tell him nothing.
Day 2 - Fake another scream. This time sleep talk and say "yes, we will bring him".
Day 3 - Allow him fall asleep before you. Sit like a mallam, talk gibberish, until he falls asleep.

Day 4 - Nobody go tell am to pack comot.

If him no agree.
Day 4 - Start running round the house at night.

Any time he asks, tell him you are cleansing the house. Lol

Dude! u r d craziest guy on this thread mhen, u got me rolling on d concrete floor. . grin
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Smh @op. How to get him out.
Day 1 - Fake a scream at night that will wake him from sleep. When he asks, tell him nothing.
Day 2 - Fake another scream. This time sleep talk and say "yes, we will bring him".
Day 3 - Allow him fall asleep before you. Sit like a mallam, talk gibberish, until he falls asleep.

Day 4 - Nobody go tell am to pack comot.

If him no agree.
Day 4 - Start running round the house at night.

Any time he asks, tell him you are cleansing the house. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by akorlade(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
simply ask him to leave before he becomes to comfortable in your house.
i accommodated a friend in my one room self con, he asked his girl friend to visit, she stayed for a day came back a week later with her bag and baggages. i had to spend the next two weeks lodging in a hotel. infact with 6 month still left on my rent i had to go get another accomodation.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mufasa1805(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
effrebor:

No try dis 1 oo cause the guy might be a gay too oo .

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Omooba77: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala

What does he do,a student or worker.Please hope you are not dating the sister,you can politely tell him,you can no longer harbour him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by boolet: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him to go and make up with his sister or you gonna have to ask him to leave. If he makes up with her, ask him to return to her apartment as a sign to indicate peace; if he doesn't, send him packing.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Mufasa1805(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
effrebor:

No try dis 1 oo cause the might be a gay too oo .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by anonimi: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Stop feeding him by putting food in the house and start eating outside.

You can also tell him straight up that you are not comfortable he left his sister's place for yours- a stranger and you don't want to cause their family palaver. He has to go back to her immediately or go elsewhere.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by fF01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
@op, d dream aspect has complicated d whole tin. if nt i'd av adviced u to talk to him, tell him u nid privacy as u av bin used to nd u gonna giv him some time also to find a new place for himself. so u wouldnt luk mayb inconsiderate to him, cuz u neva kan tell whr u too wld meet tommorow.
bur wih dis dream issue naw, aon knw!
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Spikkylee: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Lol... this is hilarious. It will make me look like a mummy's boy na.

Your statement already made u look like a mummy boy!!!!...Do u care abuh hw u look before him or ur Life that his stay wit u want to affect...
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Adeoba10(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala
Bro.... Persuade n beg ur fiancee to start spending d night with u, atleast once or twice in a week, n weneva ur lady z is not coming, lie to him dat u are expecting her...
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by toobby(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chai so y are clueless.
Anyway on nairaland you go find clue.

And i think m about to give you one. Follow the steps below

1. Buy a calabash
2. Buy three eggs (boiled)
3. Palm oil
4. Pap (Agidi) or even Eba.
5. #10 Notes( as much as u can afford) *

Procedure

*Put the agidi or Eba in the calabash add the boiled eggs, arrange the #10 notes on it then pour palm oil on it.
* Take the calabash and put it right in front of his head when asleep in the mid night by 2am.
* call his name 21 times so he can hear you. If he refuse to hear slap him.
* start calling name of your great grand fathers. If you know non you can call name of Nigerians celebrities or even footballers.
WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPEN NEXT.......
CAUTION :
anything that happen afterward. E no concern me. I pray it works for you also cause it work for someone i know.

PEACE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Chukwudozzie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
simple,
go to God in prayer for direction, wisdom and guidance in understanding your dreams, at the same time tell him the truth of concerning his staying with you. [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by ifewise(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol not really,Pray about it.I think d guy enemies are d one appearing to u in d dream dey are turning his helper against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Pamelayoung: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Surejobsng:
Report him to Nigerian Police grin

Funny you. What's his offence na
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
/
I need some space for some personal matters.

You have up till next week Friday to find another place.

***simple as that. No explanation necessary.

\
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by jomoh: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mprex:
you don't owe him any explanation. Simply ask him to leave. Better still, tell him your fiancee is coming and ask him to leave.

jashar:

Excuse me sir. Please, who pays the rent? Whose name is on the lease?
I really dislike confrontation also but dude you have to man up and say no to this person.

Forget lies and strategy, come out plain. Tell him you need your space and that you're not really comfortable with him staying with you.
You don't owe him any further explanation. It might be hard though, but stick to your guns.

Am not surprised seeing the two of you are ladies. Unfortunately guys don't reason or think this way. We think of the immediate and future consequences.

OP mind when women start advising you. Especially on issues of friendship.

emmyrichie:

Lol... this is hilarious. It will make me look like a mummy's boy na.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Melahou(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mprex:

If he doesn't owe him any explanation then he shouldn't lie that his fiancée is coming.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
,ask him out. He will certainly run from ur house
lolzzzzz,,,this joke is off the hook mennnnnn...
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by effrebor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mufasa1805:

No try dis 1 oo cause the guy might be a gay too oo .

Na one chance be dat

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Obike10: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kill him!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Pamelayoung: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very many funny comments here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by barryuche: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I think you have to handle this thing carefully. In as much as u owe him no explanation still u never can tell where u will meet in life again. Youve already started well by allowing him stay so end it well by giving me reasonable reasons. U might say ur family or fiancee is coming to stay with u. You can even inconvenience urself by leaving the house to a frnds place for like 2days to make him think you traveled to do something or so.
nice idea

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Pamelayoung: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
jomoh:

Am not surprised seeing the two of you are ladies. Unfortunately guys don't reason or think this way. We think of the immediate and future consequences.

OP mind when women start advising you. Especially on issues of friendship.

What point are you trying to make now

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by eleko1: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enikeni ti iwo BA nipa lati se iranlowo fun o,ohun naa leni keji re,toju re(x2)'Whoever u are in capability of assisting remain ur intimate'Asa long as the young man doesn't constitute nuisance/Smoke/drink,pls,help him till ur lady arrive.Nobody knw tomorrow. Luke 10:25-37.Some have invited Angel unknowingly
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by emperorzz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bros u ve left one key point out of ur story....U RE DEAD SCARED ABOUT EVERYTHING!! Just lik me...hehe. Dnt be a baby..rule ur world!
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by kenoz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
All you have to do is just to wake up one mid night and put on some costume like an herbalist and hold a calabash and start chanting anything that will sounds like incantation. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by bahlow87(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Am in the same condition now as the writter of this post. But my case is a serving corp member, he said I should let him stay in my rented apartment for some time so he find his own place to rent but till now he has not done that and it not easy for me staying with him. I need advice on how to let him know I need my privacy. Without him feeling bad bcus no one know tomorrow
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by saintol(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
o boy! you need ifaaa to put you through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.