Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law (50964 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 2:56am On Mar 10, 2009
I have been married to my husband for 3 yrs. Straight to the point, his brother has been flirting with me for years. Only last week I gave into temptation and we slept together. I must say the sex was great. My husband has had a mistress for a few yrs and he treats me like shit. I am not using that as an excuse for what I've done. His brother proposed to me today. He wants me run away with him. I don't know what to do now. I'm confused I don't want to get into another complicated relationship.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2009
I hope there are no kids in this marriage sad
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2009
u r stupid poster

u know d excuse u idots use when u cheat is always "he has been cheating on me,and treating me like shit"

y not divorce d guy and go get someone else,instead of sleeping with his brother

u low life swine
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

I have been married to my husband for 3 yrs. Straight to the point, his brother has been flirting with me for years. Only last week I gave into temptation and we slept together. I must say the sex was great. My husband has had a mistress for a few yrs and he treats me like shit. I am not using that as an excuse for what I've done. His brother proposed to me today. He wants me run away with him. I don't know what to do now. I'm confused I don't want to get into another complicated relationship.

You are very stupid
You worthless piece of trash
who's next?
your husband's father
his uncles
male cousins
then the domestic animals in the family
May that your rotten public hole catch fire.
You are the reason why women are given a bad name
a married woman sleeping around with family members for a plate of rice and beans
ashewo patterson
Public latrine
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 3:07am On Mar 10, 2009
How am I giving women a bad name?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:10am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

reach into your overgrown afro down below covering that public receptacle of yours and pull out a large chunk of hair and count them.
By the time you're done you'll know the answer
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:11am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

shut up idiot, i curse d day u were brought into dis earth

for real like osisi said ,u r one big hell of an ashewo

shameless frog

u r so lucky we r on d net,i swear if i was seeing u one on one,i will strangle u to death

and tear dat ur vagina of urs with a sharp blade before pouring petrol inside and burning it

akuna-kuna
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2009
Go with the brother then.

what do you wanna hear?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On Mar 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so much venom! just c o s she phorked her brova in law?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

aiye o le to gbogbo eleyi?

@ topic you've made a very grave mistake!

simple find your way out of the marriage shikena!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 3:14am On Mar 10, 2009
I don't have anything down there. I have a full on hollywood. Anyway, What has that got to do with this?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 3:14am On Mar 10, 2009
amebo no1.:

u r so lucky we r on d net,i swear if i was seeing u one on one,i will strangle u to death

and tear dat ur vagina of urs with a sharp blade before pouring petrol inside and burning it

akuna-kuna

Jeez jenni, any reason why you're taking it so personal?

I dont get why she never left her husband despite him having a mistress though
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by OgidiBoy(m): 3:14am On Mar 10, 2009
Haba  shocked you guys pls take it easy on the girl now. osisi you acting like the girl cheated on you, claim down my sister. It was only an accident anyone in her shoes could have made. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2009
like the story is even true.
someone who registers today starts a thread today.
which man will propose to the wife of his brother and then ask her to run away with him
To where?
Unless na madness dey the whole family including the wives

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

I don't have anything down there. I have a full on hollywood. Anyway, What has that got to do with this?

am doubting this poster big time undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i dey smell lies inside here jor!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2009
DeReloaded:

Jeez jenni, any reason why you're taking it so personal?

I dont get why she never left her husband despite him having a mistress though

mba TOH , dis is so annoying,im tired of dis women coming here and covering up their shame wt the usual excuse of " he has a mistress" or "he has been cheating on me" "or treating me like shit"

even if she wants to have sex,must it be wt her brother inlaw

shameless woman
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Haba shocked you guys pls take it easy on the girl now. osisi you acting like the girl cheated on you, claim down my sister. It was only an accident anyone in her shoes could have made. lipsrsealed

let's enjoy the thread ma dear.
The poster is a phoney anyways
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 3:17am On Mar 10, 2009
why dont men get this much venom from women?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Hauwa1: 3:18am On Mar 10, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

this life cry
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 3:18am On Mar 10, 2009
I am not a LovePeddler. I was a virgin marrying my husband. This is the second man I've slept with in my whole life at 24. It is alot more than sex here. We get along so well. We enjoy each other's company.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by OgidiBoy(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2009
DeReloaded:

Because men know better? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Hauwa1: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2009
Jane, it is just not right sleeping with your in law.

my roommate is jane is it you
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:20am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

I am not a LovePeddler. I was a virgin marrying my husband. This is the second man I've slept with in my whole life at 24. It is alot more than sex here. We get along so well. We enjoy each other's company.

Clap for yourself!
try the little bingo in the shed.
He may be better than the husband and his brother.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:21am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

being a virgin does not mean u cant be a LovePeddler,no wonder men like marrying girls dat have seen life and r tired of it,cos u r a perfect example of a girl still wanting to experience more

go and run away with  him and enjoy his company well well

anu ofia
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2009
DeReloaded:

You mean if a man came out and said he slept with his sister in law ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:22am On Mar 10, 2009
oya jane
people have given the go ahead
run away with the man and live happily
have sex for breakfast,lunch and supper plus 2 snacks
since all you're worth is that slit in between your legs.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by brownbonno(m): 3:22am On Mar 10, 2009
What a pathetic reactions.Who is not a sinner ?
She already knows here sins,but some of us don;t know or acknowledge our errors.
She need an advise and not a curse.Since she has coming in the open to seek advise,simply tell her what she has done is bad and should not repeat such act.

@poster,

Put yourself in your husband shoes,how will you feel if he is sleeping with your sister ?
Avoid the brother you are sleeping with and never run away with him.If you are no longer on a good side with your marriage,it will be honourable to leave than to mess with the brother.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 3:23am On Mar 10, 2009
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so much venom! just c o s she phorked her brova in law?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

aiye o le to gbogbo eleyi?

@ topic you've made a very grave mistake!

simple find your way out of the marriage shikena!

best response so far cheesy

what can I say . . . . . some women just love riding dic.ks
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2009
brownbonno:

Put yourself in your husband shoes,how will you feel if he is sleeping with your sister ?

who cares about the husband's shoes?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2009
dis girl does not know shes lost out

1. her husband and his pple will  not take her back,cos she has spoilt their name

2. if she runs away wt dis dude,there is nothing like family,dis dude no matter how long it will take will want his family back,i mean his flesh and blood,yes after much apology they will take him back,dis is family for goodness sake

its so obvious jane will be done left out,used and dumped

ewu
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by osisi2(f): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2009
brownbonno:

What a pathetic reactions.Who is not a sinner ?
She already knows here sins,but some of us don;t know or acknowledge our errors.
She need an advise and not a curse.Since she has coming in the open to seek advise,simply tell her what she has done is bad and should not repeat such act.

she may be typing from a laptop while sitting on the brother in law.
Too late
she doesn't need your advice
This is a 24 year old not a 14 year old.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2009
**osisi:

You mean if a man came out and said he slept with his sister in law ?

Um yea. They are quite a number of threads like that and you have people helping the person to plan how to sleep with the sister in law or the cousin or the wife's friend. Nothing's ever said.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 3:26am On Mar 10, 2009
amebo no1.:

being a virgin does not mean u cant be a LovePeddler,no wonder men like marrying girls dat have seen life and r tired of it,cos u r a perfect example of a girl still wanting to experience more

go and run away with  him and enjoy his company well well

anu ofia

u never change cheesy cheesy

oya letz go to bed jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.