Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army (16592 Views)

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by ashantemoore(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Meet beautiful Lexx Jones, the military officer said to be the sexiest woman in the U.S army.

See more hot photos of her http://enquizzle..com/2015/07/photos-meet-sexiest-woman-in-us.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by boiz2mhen(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin

I almost came grin

In akpors words babe you pure...ekpetebe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Georgry(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
A
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol dem go dey bang this chic ratata ...
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by may01(f): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
She's beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Only if the sexy, pretty women will enrol in the Nigerian army... just send them to the field, trust those Boko guys from that region of the country where sexiness drives their men nuts. All they'll do is stare while the girls waste them away. Overnight our insurgency issue is solved by the power puff girls. grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Paschal001: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
How many fine babe dey naija army
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Juxtified(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Her bbboobs are not bullet proof

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by iamrealdeji(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
she's too sexy,look at the slim waist,large boobs,thick hips and ass,beautiful face,nice height

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
No kidding!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Ruq: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
I finally see why I need military protection.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plz how can i purchase form for th US ARMY sad
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by onyiloyi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wow! She's a cutie n sure shldnt b in d military
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Only if the sexy, pretty women will enrol in the Nigerian army... just send them to the field, trust those Boko guys from that region of the country where sexiness drives their men nuts. All they'll do is stare while the girls waste them away. Overnight our insurgency issue is solved by the power puff girls. grin
lol, no b small power puff girls
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by daey118(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
one word : DAMN!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by onyiloyi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
African Americans r finer than their white counterparts anytime anyday

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Adaezeagu(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
See nyash shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by fkpboss: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
she's too sexy,look at the slim waist,large boobs,thick hips and ass,beautiful face,nice height
You must be a quality surveyor

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by kromoto: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is the type that will point a gun at you and your dike will be standing as if to say "even if the body die I must not" grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by eltido(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hoottt
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by seankay(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sexy but deadly!

Damn! Dis bae is hawt!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by solodox(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol dem go dey bang this chic ratata ...

the only person or people wey fit even touch this chick concoran boots na the ones wey she permit! even a 5 star general nor fit try ruff play! wooo the kind court martial wey go jam the person heen! you think say na naija abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omg....... Thats my girl ooooo
look at her.... My sweet poko.
I been missing her.

Going back to yankee weekend to be with my sweet bannana.
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Booking space
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Daintilicious(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Her CI is really suffering cos he would be the last person to be asking her out yet he be the one seeing her the most
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by DworldsGM: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
haaa :ohaaa u c nothing until 1 senior offcer try or busy u
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by SirLegal(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
She is the Eva Mendes of the US Army.

Though this one fine pass Eva. That butt and boobs is worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by BUSHHUNTER: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make Taliban or ISIL catch her grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by vega84(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Military? Hmmm #vegatalks
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by falcon01: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin she f***** her way in
Re: Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army by Captainswag225(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
mehn, dis babe's got alotta assets.....me like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sotayo Sobola Reactions To ‘Beggars’ On Her Page / Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates 30th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.