Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know (6194 Views)

Australian Woman Swallowed Her Braces Wire 10 Years Ago And Didn’t Know (Photo) / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by TechLector: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleeping is one of the most important things we do every night. Getting the right amount of sleep has an untold number of health beneough sleep is a serious problem in many coun Did you know that you can get additional benefits by sleeping naked? Here are some benefits of sleeping in the nuude:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cGYpuSIJJJw/VaZyF_viEII/AAAAAAAAAOY/0kMU94F2-ME/s640/vsvsvsvs.png[/img]

1. It is easier.
When you don’t have to worry about sleeping in clothes, things start to get easier. You don’t have to buy pajamas, which can save you money. You have less clothes to wash and less clothes to put away. You may have to clean your bed sheets more often, but not nearly as often as you’d have to wash your pajamas when you run out.
sleeping naked
2. It forces you to be ready to go more often.
Some people get off of work, change into their pajamas, and use this as an excuse to stay home the rest of the evening. This can lead to a moresedentary lifestyle, which has been attributed to things like weight gain. When you keep your regular clothes on, you tend to go out more often and that’s a good thing.
3. It can make you feel happier and more free.
Just imagine the feeling of laying in bed naked. You’re free of your pants and underwear. Women, you’re not wearing a constrictive bra. It’s just you sandwiched between two cool sheets. The feeling just makes you want to smile and it makes you feel more free. Everyone can use that kind of good feeling every now and then, and it may even help you be happier as a person....
continue via http://www.talkorbit.com/2015/07/10-benefits-of-sleeping-nked-you.html

Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
hehehehe...just laughed cos i remembered something! cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
I'm here,
Share it...
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
sleepinq naked?
Obviously d last tin on my mind.

I hate not packinq my joystick one side & any
girl fit just burst enter my room,

She go dun watch film wella b⁴ waking me up...#bullshiiiit#
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by delugajackson: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sounds awkward though. Boxers finish for market? undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:
I'm here, Share it...
i dont think you wanna hear it
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by izaray(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ops, nice post, but must u use ladies wear as an example? Wat happened to men boxers and singlets grin grin

Tnk God for creating women among men, else......Will comment my reserve later sha.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Darkseid(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
One of the reasons I don't have a roommate is because I like sleeping in birthday suit.It makes me dream about heaven
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

i dont think you wanna hear it
den y did i ask yhu ²share i†...
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:
sleepinq naked?
Obviously d last tin on my mind.

I hate not packinq my joystick one side & any
girl fit just burst enter my room,

She go dun watch film wella b⁴ waking me up...#bullshiiiit#

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin
laff me wella.!
I still don† av ur tym ye†.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mhizkel, come and see this o.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
oya gist me wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
oya gist me wink
hey! wz up?
we meet @ that peppersoup joint. grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by thebestprice(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
if you applied for admission into university of portharcourt please reach me as soon as possible.. to get updates concerning the upcoming post-utme and assistance from our admission office. and any other questioi relating to admissions university of portharc
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Emodeee: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

hey! wz up?

Midehi, I will like to see u sleep na.ked.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleeping nude is so cool. I have a friend who can sleep with jeans on,like how do u even feel comfortable with clingy clothes on?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Emodeee:

Midehi, I will like to see u sleep na.ked.
then be ready to go blind!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

hey! wz up?

By 11pm Nigerian time grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
By 11pm Nigerian time grin
hehehehehe
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Emodeee: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
then be ready to go blind!
wetin u carry wey no dey other ladies body?
Na lie joorh, ntn go happen.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by adejaresalami1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin
omo ale
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe
Have u seen your rival(Mhizkel) today?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
Have u seen your rival(Mhizkel) today?
grin not yet, remember today is mine. lol
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by scentmarlc(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

What cud dat be mide.

**it makes skiilashii easier baa**gringrin

Meanwhile , have you guyz gone through N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 Awareness thread?

Here you have it:

www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by misspicy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Never....sleep naked....unless with my husband around grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

grin not yet, remember today is mine. lol
we couldn't get key to the agreed apartment last night, so it's either u allow her today or she joins. grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
adejaresalami1:
omo ale

Hun? undecided

Shey o gbadun sha?.......ki lo fe fa gbogbo nonsense yen....je ki ori e pe oooosad sad

Mtcheeeeeewsad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Then when you are attacked by robbers and they bust into your room seeing you náked...... lipsrsealed

I don't think I need to explain the rest..... undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Then when you are attacked by robbers and they bust into your room seeing you náked...... lipsrsealed

I don't think I need to explain the rest..... undecided

grin grin grin grin

See where ur mind dey go
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Hun? undecided

Shey o gbadun sha?.......ki lo fe fa gbogbo nonsense yen....je ki ori e pe oooosad sad

Mtcheeeeeewsad

No mind am jawe. Bawo ni?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin

See where ur mind dey go
We have to think of the negative sides too.

Where I stay in school is very dangerous and people get robbed often.

Imagine what happens to a girl who is attacked when she's sleeping naked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safety Tips On Neutralizing The Effects Of Expired/fake Drugs / Closeup Toothpaste Anomalies / Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.