Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know (6197 Views)

Australian Woman Swallowed Her Braces Wire 10 Years Ago And Didn’t Know (Photo) / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

we couldn't get key to the agreed apartment last night, so it's either u allow her today or she joins. grin

Hehehehe.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehehe.
Baba, be ready to temporarily vacate your apartment tonight o.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by zicoraads: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
I do this almost every night. When I leave the bathroom...I just walk straight to the bed and lie like that. I wake up...go to the sitting room, put on the TV and change the channel to CNN...walk to the kitchen...fix breakfast...take ma bath...put on my clothes then, eat and am off. After I bath in the evening...na walking around neekkid till the next day cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

we couldn't get key to the agreed apartment last night, so it's either u allow her today or she joins. grin
hmmm...i can see she is stepping up, i give up for her!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
zicoraads:
I do this almost every night. When I leave the bathroom...I just walk straight to the bed and lie like that. I wake up...go to the sitting room, put on the TV and change the channel to CNN...walk to the kitchen...fix breakfast...take ma bath...put on my clothes then, eat and am off. After I bath in the evening...na walking around neekkid till the next day cheesy
what a **dangling*** grin grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehehe.
better submit your keys tonight! mhizkel won, tunnamania11 should be happy now.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...i can see she is stepping up, i give up for her!
Don't give up yet, there is love in sharing. Besides, I'm not complaining. wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
grin
i can see your shinning teeth
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Sweetlily2819(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
I love sleeping unclad,especially at night.Air entering everywhere.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

No mind am jawe. Bawo ni?

Lol....cheesy

Mo wa pa jare.....iwo nko? wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

laff me wella.!
I still don† av ur tym ye†.

My darlingwink wink

How was your day?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

My darlingwink wink

How was your day?
I'm calm...u

Ur darling.? Hmmm.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

I'm calm...u

Ur darling.? Hmmm.

Samecheesy

My S.heartwink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Samecheesy

My S.heartwink
keep whynin urself.
I know ur tricks.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

keep whynin urself.
I know ur tricks.

Dare why are u acting like this nahundecided

Can't u see that I love you?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Dare why are u acting like this nahundecided

Can't u see that I love you?
ohk...Nairaland luv ryy.?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

ohk...Nairaland luv ryy.?

No joor.....shey u wan make everybody know our parole ni?.......I don dey giv u face since all dis days....u just dey bone mesad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

No joor.....shey u wan make everybody know our parole ni?.......I don dey giv u face since all dis days....u just dey bone mesad
itz simply bcuz i noticed hw yhu trick some guys wid sweet words like dz,

Yhu know na..I know ur scopes.
I know when u serious.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

itz simply bcuz i noticed hw yhu trick some guys wid sweet words like dz,

Yhu know na..I know ur scopes.
I know when u serious.

grin grin grin

I'm serious joorcheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by dharay99: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

I'm serious joorcheesy
pm me den.
Let's see...
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

pm me den.
Let's see...

wink cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by wristbangle: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....cheesy

Mo wa pa jare.....iwo nko? wink

I dey jawe
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

I dey jawe

wink wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by zicoraads: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:

what a **dangling*** grin grin
wink cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Mhizkel(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
tunnamania11:
Mhizkel, come and see this o.

undecided Haven't you heard of h*rny ghosts? They'll just............sad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided Haven't you heard of h*rny ghosts? They'll just............sad
Lolz, that's true.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Mhizkel(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Midehi:

Thanks dearie for allowing me share your ........... You are a sister indeed! cheesy wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Mhizkel(f): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
tunnamania11:
Have u seen your rival(Mhizkel) today?
Sweetest heart. I'm here o! cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Mhizkel(f): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2015
tunnamania11:
Lolz, that's true.
cheesy So, do you still wanna sleep naked?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks dearie for allowing me share your ........... You are a sister indeed! cheesy wink
cheesy cheesy there is love in sharing!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sweetest heart. I'm here o! cheesy
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closeup Toothpaste Anomalies / Safety Tips On Neutralizing The Effects Of Expired/fake Drugs / Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.