Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS (4112 Views)

Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello fellow brethren and nairalanders ; I'm here again...

A lady; that was diagnosed of HIV sometime last year presented to my office; she was down and obviously sick, she was obviously very dejected and downcast... when she was first diagnosed, she felt all hope was lost and had no other option than to seek the face of God; the said lady have been to different churches; and also visited winners headquarters at ogun state ; where she lay on the alter for over 3days ; praying, fasting and calling on God; believing God a miracle has met her....
Lo after all that she was still positive; and gradually dying; she is still believing God for a miracle and still prayerful, actively involved in church services...
She maintained her stands on not taking any drug; as God will answer her prayers; I was however able to convince her to commence her drugs while believing God for a miracle...

I do know God heals and exist; but within my time in medical line; I have never seen anybody healed of a medically incurable condition; I also recall my professor back in skool with over 30yrs experience; told me he has never seen any case before (a +ve turned -ve)...

So my question; Have anybody witnessed (first hand) someone healed of HIV/Aids?. (not the cases U watch on TV; I mean real cases; where u are the victim or a brother or close relative). I really wanna know...
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by thebestprice(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
if you applied for admission into university of portharcourt please reach me as soon as possible.. to get updates concerning the upcoming post-utme and assistance from our admission office. and any other questioi relating to admissions univer
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
thebestprice:
if you applied for admission into university of portharcourt please reach me as soon as possible.. to get updates concerning the upcoming post-utme and assistance from our admission office. and any other questioi relating to admissions university of portharcourt. 08145360674 heaven6923consultants@gmail.com
my brother; how does this relate to the subject matter been raised bros? Na wa 4 Nigerians oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by donkarly(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2015
thebestprice:
if you applied for admission into university of portharcourt please reach me as soon as possible.. to get updates concerning the upcoming post-utme and assistance from our admission office. and any other questioi relating to admissions university of portharcourt. 08145360674 heaven6923consultants@gmail.com
Raymondenyi:
my brother; how does this relate to the subject matter been raised bros? Na wa 4 Nigerians oh!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 16, 2015
HIV / AIDs getting healed is no more a news to me. Have seen them a lot I my Church Salvation Ministries PH. They do come with proof, that's their HIV result both the formal positive and Negative. Miracles are real. Have been opportune to see lots of them. SS turning to AA, and lots more

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The guy dey hustle nah grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Incorruptible:
HIV / AIDs getting healed is no more a news to me. Have seen them a lot I my Church Salvation Ministries PH. They do come with proof, that's their HIV result both the formal positive and Negative. Miracles are real. Have been opportune to see lots of them. SS turning to AA, and lots more
my brother ; I'm not talking about what u see in churches; I'm talking about what or ur close confidant experienced...

I'll tell u a story; while I was a student, a lecturer of mine told me a story of two ladies that came to him to do a RVS(retroviral screening for them) the ladies happened to be HIV negative, but they were pleading with him to change it to positive, so they can take it to their church, and later return for the original results and claim it was a miracle (they were willing to pay him very well)... he declined BTW...

So my brother; I mean a case U experienced 1st hand; have u seen b4?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Still expecting response
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Anas09: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha. @Ops. Are you sure you know who jehovah or Jesus truly is? because ur post sounds like u want to scorn. If u don't believe that Jesus can heal HIV then u shd not believe that he can heal headach, because the power he needs to heal headach is the same amount 'if u can quantify it' he needs to heal HIV. Its God we r talking abt. The one who raised a man who had died for four days.
Now let me tell u what I witnessed.
EL-Shaddai Ministries, some yrs ago, A man and his entire family came for thanks giving, WHY? He was healed of full blown AIDS. He is a Medical Doctor who contact HIV by sleeping with a Patient on his consultation Table, one of them gave it to him, "his confession". He discovered the lady's status sometime later. Back then, if there were anti-retroviral drugs, the drugs hadn't reached here. The Doctor did everything he could, Him and his wife, because he had infected her too. His case was more severe than his wive's. The Prisons and Hospital visitation unit dicovered him in UPTH Old cite, Aggrey Road then, before it was moved to Alakahia. The Doctor was Isolated in a Ward, very few pple went close to him. The Hospital would not have kept him if he was not senior consultant with them. So the Church group discovered him, already Wasted and gaunt. They prayed with him and asked him to come with them, later his wife joined them. I remember their Prayer group then, I was a member, if u were not serious, stay off. because they lock themselves in for three days without food, no water, no sunlight, no contact with those who are not fasting for the entire time, always praying. It was their way of life. Prayer Boothcamp.
Praise God, that man and his wife Got healed. We kept praying and sending them for checks, until one of those checks they both were nagative. The family flew to Lagos LUTH to do another test, just incase, later they went to Uk for test. The day they came for thanks giving, the family I mean their children were crying like their parents had already died. You could still see the signes that the man was indeed really sick. He was still emaciated holding all the test results waving and crying. Funny enough, he was a Catholic, and Never believed in Miracls. They always scandalise pentecostals of being fake, because they are not diciplined enough to do what is required of them as Christians.
We saw the need, stood on our faith, not theirs. We walked with them to build their faith until the Miracle happened.
So, yes, I have seen and participated in the prayers that brought about the healing.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahahaha. @Ops. Are you sure you know who jehovah or Jesus truly is? because ur post sounds like u want to scorn. If u don't believe that Jesus can heal HIV then u shd not believe that he can heal headach, because the power he needs to heal headach is the same amount 'if u can quantify it' he needs to heal HIV. Its God we r talking abt. The one who raised a man who had died for four days.
Now let me tell u what I witnessed.
EL-Shaddai Ministries, some yrs ago, A man and his entire family came for thanks giving, WHY? He was healed of full blown AIDS. He is a Medical Doctor who contact HIV by sleeping with a Patient on his consultation Table, one of them gave it to him, "his confession". He discovered the lady's status sometime later. Back then, if there were anti-retroviral drugs, the drugs hadn't reached here. The Doctor did everything he could, Him and his wife, because he had infected her too. His case was more severe than his wive's. The Prisons and Hospital visitation unit dicovered him in UPTH Old cite, Aggrey Road then, before it was moved to Alakahia. The Doctor was Isolated in a Ward, very few pple went close to him. The Hospital would not have kept him if he was not senior consultant with them. So the Church group discovered him, already Wasted and gaunt. They prayed with him and asked him to come with them, later his wife joined them. I remember their Prayer group then, I was a member, if u were not serious, stay off. because they lock themselves in for three days without food, no water, no sunlight, no contact with those who are not fasting for the entire time, always praying. It was their way of life. Prayer Boothcamp.
Praise God, that man and his wife Got healed. We kept praying and sending them for checks, until one of those checks they both were nagative. The family flew to Lagos LUTH to do another test, just incase, later they went to Uk for test. The day they came for thanks giving, the family I mean their children were crying like their parents had already died. You could still see the signes that the man was indeed really sick. He was still emaciated holding all the test results waving and crying. Funny enough, he was a Catholic, and Never believed in Miracls. They always scandalise pentecostals of being fake, because they are not diciplined enough to do what is required of them as Christians.
We saw the need, stood on our faith, not theirs. We walked with them to build their faith until the Miracle happened.
So, yes, I have seen and participated in the prayers that brought about the healing.
wow!!! The 1st time i'm hearing this; i'm Wowed"... undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sir, I don't need to have a relative nor a close friend who has been infected with the virus to know that people have been healed of the disease before. Testimonies from some churches whose pastors are 'really called' by God are there to make you believe (except you choose to doubt).

Testimonies from Dunamis church (Abj), Salvation ministries (Ph), Living faith (Winners, Ota) would make you know that healing of any kind of disease is possible because all things are possible with the true God.

I mentioned those locations because that's where the churches are headquatered. I can't guarantee that other branches are doing things right.

Mind you I'm not a member of any of those churches but I'm a follower of the men (founders) because I hpnour them. They are true ambassadors of Jesus Christ.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Alobogab(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
God can heal but one should be careful. The current Antiretroviral drugs(HAART) are very effective such that after some years on the drug there is immune reconstitution. The Viral load is depleted and may be undetected. The CD4 count increase tremendously. At this stage, the HIV test is negative and PCR test for the virus is negative. This is why some people claim a cure. If such patients stop the drug, they will eventually become positive within 6 months with a more fulminant disease
Testimonies of healing on the basis of negative test results should be best delayed for at least 6 months. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Alobogab:
God can heal but one should be careful. The current Antiretroviral drugs(HAART) are very effective such that after some years on the drug there is immune reconstitution. The Viral load is depleted and may be undetected. The CD4 count increase tremendously. At this stage, the HIV test is negative and PCR test for the virus is negative. This is why some people claim a cure. If such patients stop the drug, they will eventually become positive within 6 months with a more fulminant disease
Testimonies of healing on the basis of negative test results should be best delayed for at least 6 months. Thanks
Welldone sire!!!
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by paulGrundy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Alobogab:

the above is valid when the patient is recently infected with the virus and it has not advanced to AIDS.

In the spring of 1986, a 24-year-old bisexual man presented with fever, markedly swollen cervical nodes and an exudative tonsillitis. He had dyspnea and cough with a normal chest radiograph. No pathogens were identified. It was thought that he might have the new disease called “acquired immunodeficiency syndrome” (AIDS), but a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) antibody test was negative. He was treated for possible Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, and his symptoms resolved in the ensuing two weeks. Three months later, he tested positive for HIV-1 antibody on enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), and the finding was confirmed by a Western blot test. He progressed to AIDS and died within 10 years.

Today this man's presentation would be recognized as acute HIV syndrome. It is now known that 50 to 90 percent of patients acutely infected with HIV experience at least some symptoms of the acute retroviral syndrome.1 The most common findings of the syndrome are fever (80 to 90 percent), fatigue (70 to 90 percent), rash (40 to 80 percent), headache (32 to 70 percent) and lymphadenopathy (40 to 70 percent). Additional findings include pharyngitis, myalgia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms
http://www.aafp.org/afp/1999/0801/p535.html

The man who was healed in 4rmGeust2Member's account had AIDS ( the advanced form of HIV). So even if the hiv test was delayed to 6 months time, it would still come out negative.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by jayriginal: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother ; I'm not talking about what u see in churches; I'm talking about what or ur close confidant experienced...

I'll tell u a story; while I was a student, a lecturer of mine told me a story of two ladies that came to him to do a RVS(retroviral screening for them) the ladies happened to be HIV negative, but they were pleading with him to change it to positive, so they can take it to their church, and later return for the original results and claim it was a miracle (they were willing to pay him very well)... he declined BTW...

Let me add to that. A doctor friend of mine told me once how a superior sent a patient to him for a referral. You would think that it was a referral to another hospital but no, it was a referral to a pastor.

When my friend advised the patient to start treatment, the patient was adamant, saying that his pastor had asked for a referral from the hospital. This of course would have been shown on TV and then they would commence their circus act.

My friend refused and told his boss point blank that he won't do it and that the boss only sent the patient to him because the boss didn't want to do it either.

I bought my friend a beer for that.

You might be interested in a user called joagbaje who claims to have cured HIV and Ebola. Also, he receives texts from demons. Your call.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Well, I was speaking with water in my mouth when I said I have experienced it. The church has their own equipment used in testing before they an allow you give the testimony. Should I say, am part of those who do the testing
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Krystalzkris(f): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Incorruptible:
i recognize dis moniker very well... Stephen incorruptible ryt?
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i recognize dis moniker very well... Stephen incorruptible ryt?
HBD
Re: Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS by Krystalzkris(f): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
HBD
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African / A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand / Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.