Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff (1089 Views)

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ / Love Letter To Rozzay / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2009
To the loff of my Life CRAZYKID,

It was warm today, and I thought of you. Yes, because you're warm too, I'm sure. But mostly because it got me to thinking of tropical beaches; palm trees; a gentle surf. And of course you, coconut drink in hand (unless you don't like coconut) and relaxing in your sexy elephant cartoon printed G String, soaking in the sun.

Not, that -- I was focused on you in that sexy elephant cartoon printed G String. I mean, I was, but not because of the G String. It's because I loff you and my focus is always on you.

Though, not when you need alone time, of course. Or a guys' night out. I totally respect that. You don't have to lose your sense of self just because of our relationship. I just mean that, when you want me focused on you, I always am, and always will be.

Except, like, if you ask me to do the gardening or do the housework or the cooking. Then I'd be focused on that. But only because you wanted me to do a good job, so really, it's like being focused on you.

Oh, and when I'm reading something, or playing a video game (when you're out with the guys, not when you're trying to talk with me), then I've kind of got to focus on those things. But those are just down time.

Oh, my boss too -- you know, he's a real pain in the butt. He really wants us to work and get things done -- without messing up, too. So at work I've got to pay attention to what I'm doing. But I'll always have a picture of you on my desk.

And that's what I'm saying: that really, any time I can, my focus is totally on you, and always will be. And I was thinking about that because of the warm weather today, and because of you. In a sexy elephant cartoon printed G String.

Love you so much baybee! kiss kiss kiss grin tongue
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2009
Too mosh katuns
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2009
shocked
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by abrahym(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2009
nice one gabrwyl i thought u are a flirt ?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2009
?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2009
abrahym:

nice one gabrwyl i thought u are a flirt ?

I am? Who I dey flirt with?  shocked embarassed

As far as I know. I think Im in loff with crazykid kiss grin tongue
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by oluwafemi113(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2009
next thread
no comment
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2009
Just say you also want a loff letter naa angry
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2009
Na everybody u de send to?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by oluwafemi113(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2009
you guyz still they here
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by uyimen: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2009
The next person to leave the BIG BROTHER NAIRALAND HOUSE IS CRAZYKID! You have 60 sec to move out.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
WHo want loff letter raise up your cute hand now make me go send em sharp sharp! grin
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
Gab, my hands are raised up o!
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2009
Gabby my dear I didn't know it has gotten this far. Anyway, thanks for the letter poem smiley
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by sexyLeamon(f): 5:25am On Mar 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
patwhizkid:

Gab, my hands are raised up o!

But you did not raise up your cute hands, only your hands. . . sad

crazykid:

Gabby my dear I didn't know it has gotten this far. Anyway, thanks for the letter poem smiley

So are you surprise? Are you surprise? Are you surprise? grin
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ok gabby, my cute hands are up now.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by tommy2k2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ gab
i need a private love letter inside an envelop, hope u still av my house address?? wink wink
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ok gabby, my cute hands are up now.

tommy2k2:

@ gab
i need a private love letter inside an envelop, hope u still av my house address?? wink wink

Hey. . . I thought you two are married to each other. . . . . angry
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2009
Hey Gabby, I'm not suprised. Just admiring the letter. It was lovely thanks once again smiley
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2009
HUH? U are not suirprise?? Darn it. . . I shouldnt have told you angry
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by uyimen: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2009
Crazykid, i suggest you print a copy of that love letter out and fix one on ur door post.
Remember its a loff letter and not a love letter,from a virtual loff. Lol, there is a difference.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2009
Ah. . . What do you want me to say naw. The letter was lovely lets forget about the suprise and not suprise stuff ok? smiley
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2009
Just pullin your legs now grin

So hows life?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2009
@Uyimen. Jelousy don de kill you. No worry I go dash you her junior sister grin @Gabby. Life is good sweety. I'm just counting down to my birthday. cool
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2009
Gab, and who told u am married to tommy? Crazykid, don't 4get 2 invite us to ur birthday o, me i want to come and eat fwied wice & chicken o.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

@Gabby. Life is good sweety. I'm just counting down to my birthday. cool

When is your buffday? Are you celebratin it?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2009
@Phatwizkid. Don't worry, I will invite you. Infact I've already purchased two cows for the event. So fear not because the food go reach you.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2009
@Gabby. Its on the 21st of this month. And its going to be great smiley
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2009
Crazykid, i don't wanna eat malu, i want chicken.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by abrahym(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2009
lol na true o,i thought gabrywl was a flirty, so when una go do marriage? nice one gabrywl, ur not shy to express ur feelingz
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
Phatwizkid. If its chicken you want, you shall have it. How does that sound?

(1) (2) (Reply)

lol / Is She Legally Married? / Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.