Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 PM

Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) (103896 Views)

Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / Lagos Trader Tortures Nine-year-old Boy For Stealing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by kinglekan: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u don what? Ohya whisper it to me how is d insyd of ur boxers like? tongue dnt lie ooh say d truth let d devil be ashamed wink

Come and find out yaself!! grin grin
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Too bad. Grown up and matured adults been stripped _naked cuz of some bottles of beer money. Seriously, that's disheartening.
well #onlyinNaija

@Bolded

Is it that some of you cannot read? Here is what the original article said:

"According to reports reaching www..net , a Republic of Benin soldier named Corporal Chabi Séni [/b]stripped five girls Unclad and tied them to a tree after accusing them of stealing from their madam who owns a bar and who is his wife."

How does this concern Nigeria? This happened in the Republic of Benin, a french-speaking West African country. Some of you are just to quick to condemn Nigeria abeg.

[b]@Post

What the soldier did was heartless to say the least.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by poseidon12: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hope someone puts in a petition to have the soldier dismissed. Piece of sh*t.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
arsenal33:

FOOL! it wasn't in nigeria
slowpoke like you. Did you read the original post before it was edited by the op?
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
ibrokola:
Can't you read? Did the OP say the sldr is a Nigerian?
The original post as been edited by the op
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
holyokoto:

See your life Too quick in condemning our cute Nigerian soldiers who sacrificed their life for our nations. As a matter of fact the sildier is from Benin Republic not even Nigeria.............. You didn't even read the story but quick in mocking our soldiers
The original post didnt mentioned where the incident occurred
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Realtol:

Not Nigerian soldier
It was the op that initially posted a story without details, maybe she edited it later
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
The soldier man must be crazy and high on weeds
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Come and find out yaself!! grin grin

Ok m coming

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by andyanders: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
The soldiers should be dismissed for this act. If they were found guilty, why not take them to court for God's sake?

Must our army behave like animals?
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
SirLegal:
But seriously asking now. . Is this hideous act happening in Naija Cos I don't believe a Nigerian soldier will stoop so low to strip young girls.

But anyways, those boobs no be here oh. Make sense.

I strongly say no to feminine stripping. ....
I say no to all stripping; both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by tiredface: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
THEY LOOK EAST AFRICANS
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by RapLawd(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT....

Next time no spoil market... who say make you blur the real selling point
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by angieberry(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
tranxo:
Agreed.
angry
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
shamsuRana:
Nigerian Army Hmmmmn..
wake
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by harry509: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-soldier-strips-female-workers.html
dis soldier is vry vry wicked, such a silly art 2 urg girls. Bt there Rr oda way 2 pusnish dem nt by unclad method. Dis man must av a devilish motive 2 av don dat 2 dem. Hmmmmm! Afrikan's wit dumb skull since days of colonian masta's.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Umuchoke(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is inhuman and totally unacceptable
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Fellonigerians: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-soldier-strips-female-workers.html

Africans and their lack of respect for other humans... Very sad... Tell me what he has achieved, aside from letting people know that he is a fool...
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Calbarian(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
shamsuRana:
Nigerian Army
Hmmmmn..

The op said Benin Republic ooooo
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by tranxo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sorry undecided
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Is it that some of you cannot read? Here is what the original article said:

"According to reports reaching www..net , a Republic of Benin soldier named Corporal Chabi Séni [/b]stripped five girls Unclad and tied them to a tree after accusing them of stealing from their madam who owns a bar and who is his wife."

How does this concern Nigeria? This happened in the Republic of Benin, a french-speaking West African country. Some of you are just to quick to condemn Nigeria abeg.

[b]@Post

What the soldier did was heartless to say the least.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
SirLegal:

***smiles*** So it means "No cucumbating"...
haba!, I done pass cucumber level wink
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
I knew those pictures will be censored grin, Sharp me, anyway, I have the original picture and I will put it up for auction...

Let the bidding start!
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
SOLDIER IN BENIN REPUBLIC STRIPPED FEMALES.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:

The original post as been edited by the op
OK bro. Sorry about my harsh response.
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
What is unclad with ds pix
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by angieberry(f): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
angry angry I'm not happy with you angry
tranxo:
lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by malikisah: 1:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Sick man
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by hvq229(m): 3:10am On Jul 17, 2015
these women were caught stealing and were being punished. May not agree with the way it was done but there's a valid reason for it
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2015
shamsuRana:
Nigerian Army Hmmmmn..

read well before commenting bro
Re: Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Xo i took FTC on introvert thread, chai, i need some award

in introvert voice " violence against women should attract stiffer punishment" cheesy

FTC

ON INTROVERT'S THREAD !!!!!!!

U really deserve a medal bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.