Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104253 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by scentmarlc(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.
PDP followers just be hating on buhari anyhow.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

...On point

Meanwhile, Guyz have you cheacked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by eronxdabishop(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very sexy ascent. I can barely hear what dis dude says.Naija wahala dey oh.Its a pity that we just have to make do of him for the next four years and I guess obama is going to be needing an interpreter when buhari gets to america
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ascent(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.

You fault-finding children of hunger and anger and cretins should know that despite his so-called PhD Jonathan your paymaster was one of the worst speaker of the English Language anywhere in the political world. His wife was a disaster. I am baffled by the turn of event because most of you are simple unreadable on this forum as you do not write English as in English. Or are we talking of Nigerian English specifically? If his accent was that bad how come the interpreters are able to do their job then? You have a long way to go picking rubbish on your grandfather' s mate till 2019, I don't envy you. Whatever you do, please use your brains, it is free.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Fola01: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
cool proper English ascent is not part of his agendas for Nigeria. So why are the wailers wailing?? Mstchew! Some people are like plaque to the teeth.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by smartmoses(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wht a shame,the President of English speaking country.Pope must hear dis

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by okonri(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
What is the lingua franca of Russia, and North Korea?

Dharniel:
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol, it was never done for Goodluck so its part of the CHANGE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by agabaI23(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Abeg go and sit down, how can he move the country forward when he can not move his tongue properly.
Epic!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
okonri:
What is the lingua franca of Russia, and North Korea?

bro please, scroll down on the third page of this thread, i just answered someone with a similar question. please do. thanks.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Arrant nonsense.
Even the so called translation is full of grammatical flaws.
I think translations in a public domain should be devoid of flaws.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by peter129: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.

Na dem sabi
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by caugann(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Even some interpreter will need someone to interpret for them too.
The Olodo English na die!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Fola01: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
cool Is proper personal English ascent part of his agenda?? So why are the wailers wailing ? MstCHeW!
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by toprealman: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
WE CLAIM ENGLISH IS OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE UNLIKE THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED. NEXT TIME HE SHOULD SPEAK IN HAUSA LET THEM TRANSLATE TO ANY LANGUAGE THEY WANT.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by olutunde12(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Bad belle. Is it by grammar or by action? cheesy

and where is the action? i dont want to say anything really. but apc get mouth chei!
...Buhari will kill boko haram in two weeks.
.....He will jail everybody in a day
.....He will sack all civil servants...rubish!
Their BABA make una de enjoy your last chance jare and pls do not forget syria immediately you return from america where u want to go and discuss gay marriage in exchange for bokoharam help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by dukecharles(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
[hypocrit like you, but you expected PEJ to speak Queens English... Now because PMB is involved, English is suddenly no longer our mothers tongue. Boko boys are killing, it doesn't matter again, Naira is 245 to a dollar, it doesn't matter again. Sahara Reports are suddenly mute. I am watching you guys with 3D..quote author=Oyind17 post=35898763]

Phockery leave our President alone, let him move the country forward, English is not his mother's tongue.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by helpinghands(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

Imagined the countries you called... Those countries are not English speaking countries... I guess common sense is not common..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Late Yar'adua had a strong accent too
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by illiad: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojoo grin
Ha si na onye isi ala anyi agbajighi choku ka o foduzia itiwa sleti grin
Ka anyi choro ya interpreter "nwa DC"
..Ichoku grin

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN A YORUBA MAN IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by linearity: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

Nonsense, English is not the official language in Russian or in North Korea...the business of governance is also not done in English in those Countries...but in Nigeria English is our official language and governance and laws are written in English.

6 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ubumoh(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
U wey sabi speak grammar, why u no contest make we vote u. Bad bele(for phyno voice)
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
i agree. his English is quite good! he has good grammar and vocabulary too. if pple listen attentively, they will know. he just has a very strong accent

Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
Chief you spoke well...
They can only hate.... Baba will Continue to deliver promises
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ugogermany: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
President without school certificate, most disgracefull to our naija nation, why them, no go translate him grammer. No bi all naija dey hear wetin him fit speak, even 4 pigin english that wan na war foram!

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Judolisco(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dharniel:

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...
is Russia official language English

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by illiad: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fola01:
cool proper English ascent is not part of his agendas for Nigeria. So why are the wailers wailing?? Mstchew! Some people are like plaque to the teeth.

BUT IT WAS AN AGENDA PGEJ?

ANYWAY IT SERVES THE IJAWS WELL

THEIR FATHERS WERE DRINKING OGOGORO IN 1967-1970

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by adedayourt(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Nigeria ll never move 4ward wit dis attitude of creating issue out of nothing. What is the good that was left behind by doz dat spoke d best english wen dey we'r der.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by amaben2020(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
this dullard again? slowpoke come pedophile

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by dukecharles(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
hypocrit like APC fans , you guys expected PEJ to speak Queens English... Now PMB is involved, English is suddenly no longer our mothers tongue. Boko boys are killing, it doesn't matter again PMB is involved , Naira is 245 to a dollar, it doesn't matter again PMB is involved . Sahara Reports are suddenly mute. APC change agenda is to just pull down GEJ with their numerous lies and propaganda nothing more. The highest level of deceit is when you say you met virtually empty treasury but you have spent more than 3 trillions of Naira from the same virtually empty treasury. APC fanatic fans please be objective in your reasoning. I am watching you guys with 3D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by sallyopy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What a national embarrassment.
ode ni yin sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.