Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

blank - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / blank (1224 Views)

MIDDLE OCEAN...BLANK! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

blank by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Topic has been removed
Re: blank by Fixation: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
SEE WAT BUHARI CAUSED angry angry

2 Likes

Re: blank by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the lord...

Op since u said u r well to do, I encourage u to get married.. Infact, I get sweet cousin for u... Pm me if u dey interested grin

1 Like

Re: blank by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmaoooooooooooo, wharis this?
Re: blank by Morkavictor: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
sleektalker:
Most times i wonder why i face much criticism when i make it clear i intend to get married at 26/27.. Most peeps will say guy time de na.
But i think the difference is, i would had love to be a young dad, so at least before 30 years of age i would have a decent daughter or son growing along side me.
Besides, i live in my own flat, and earn my own money, so why would settling down be a problem?
Dear Neighbors i might need to talk to someone.
Abi truly I de hurry? Cos that my biggest wish now.
Might add my Facebook profile, but i no want scammers come tell me.. Contact me via email bla bla bla..
55F39CB4
guy 27 is alright,if God willing i will get married at that age.
Re: blank by Ab025(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you have the means and you are sure you have the right girl beside you, then brother.... You should get married Now!

I have the means but don't have the right girl beside me, that's why I haven't married, else... what am I still waiting for??

27yrs is ripe enough joor.
Re: blank by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fixation:
Most times you shouldn't always comment. It is just that simple

1 Like

Re: blank by cidieschat(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bros, looking at your Facebook profile, ur a handsome guy na, na babes suppose de hunt you na. You dress like ur 30 self.... Kudos

1 Like

Re: blank by blank(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Most of the males in my family got married at 26/27 years. This is the second generation now. My husband family is same. We even have someone that married at 25 years. No one has had any failed marriage yet.

Trying to say that is being done as long as you feel ready to take the plunge.
Re: blank by nne4(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op is not early at all, my hubby was 26 when we got married some years back and we are still happy and drunk in love grin grin grin cool
And we are through with child birth at early age, we they enjoy life now but is not easy at the early stage.

I wish you the best grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: blank by pacino26(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Hey buddy,

Wish I could give you the advice over a bottle of Moet. Be it as it may, don't escape the call now. You got the world at your feet as you said so if you've a girl that followed you through thick and thin before now I'll say go ahead. cuz once you pass 28 priorities will change.
At 28 you will be aiming to break bounds in so many areas as LIFE will be.........

1 Like

Re: blank by An0nimus: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
No its not too early.
Then again I don't see the reason for your contact details.
Re: blank by Abimbolaile(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2015
It is not too early...so long as you matured in everything
Re: blank by Abimbolaile(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Fixation:

Na buhari cause him question abi?
Re: blank by obo389(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
no.is not early.kuku sit dwn for house till u clock 46. akpa like u
Re: blank by breathless(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP, go ahead if that's your wish or plan at the moment and if you've found the right person that has agreed.

My parents had me when my Dad was few months to his 26th birthday and Mum a month to her 21st birthday.

Now, I'm seen as their younger sibling to outsiders.

He was already very comfortable then. Both of them professionals already working.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: blank by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
In crack heads voice yikes grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... / Thinking Of Comitting Suicide / Toyota Highlander 2008 Model With Full Options at3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.