Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari (31366 Views)

How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget / Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dey dere, while bh dey trouble naija... did u tell us how you will tackle them?
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
baba remember to buy burger for me when you are coming back home
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by kglamour(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Day 1: Pictures with Obama and around the White House.

Day 2: Pictures with business partners who have been shortchanging Nigeria.

Day 3: Pictures with Nigerian sychophants resident in the U.S.

Day 4: Pictures of themselves trying out American dishes. If there's time, pictures in Disneyland.

Great itinerary, right?grin

Get ready Instagram and Twitter, Buhari Kardashian would 'wow' you.grin

TheSonOfMa..........ABCD.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by alphamodel1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao. True dat anyways. Pls just pray for him rather than wishing him dementia.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by mmrius(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
The kind of comments made by PDP loyalists on nairaland is mind shattering. It beats the imagination of a sane reasonable person who knows that 1 + 1 = 2, but loyalists of PDP would rather we believe 1 + 1 = 11. This is the kind of deranged and demented fellows that make up and support the PDP.

How will the APC be put on their toes when there is no credible and sensible opposition? Honestly, every PDP supporter on nairaland need to change this unproductive negative attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and focus on value based opposition, rather than trade insults like market women in Mushin market. If PDP continues to attack Mr. President like a diseased rabid dog, then the APC might continue in power for the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by pablus: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
wishing him a safe and successful trip. but PLEASE remember that Clinton is not the current US president o!!!

also prepare how to handle the "gay agenda". it's going to be offered.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by alphamodel1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Pls dont go and call him Barrack Osama the Director of East America
Lmao, pls just pray for him rather than wishing him dementia.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Clitoris777: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by vigasimple(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
mmrius:
The kind of comments made by PDP loyalists on nairaland is mind shattering. It beats the imagination of a sane reasonable person who knows that 1 + 1 = 2, but loyalists of PDP would rather we believe 1 + 1 = 11. This is the kind of deranged and demented fellows that make up and support the PDP.

How will the APC be put on their toes when there is no credible and sensible opposition? Honestly, every PDP supporter on nairaland need to change this unproductive negative attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and focus on value based opposition, rather than trade insults like market women in Mushin market. If PDP continues to attack Mr. President like a diseased rabid dog, then the APC might continue in power for the next 50 years.

Precedent is a powerful thing. When APC were in opposition, all they indulge and engaged in was propaganda and outright lies.

Where did you think LIAR Mohammed got his name from.

As a patriotic well meaning Nigerian, we all like constructive criticism and good opposition but APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CONFUSIONIST killed that for them to get power.

Anyway, on a more serious note Buhari is wasting valuable critical time travelling all over the place rather forming proper government at home and then seeking help of the international community. He is like saying I need your help to form my government.

Snail baba, cow baba
Shame baba, kai baba.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
The US can keep him there for the remaining part of his vindictive life... undecided

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Clitoris777:
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.

Boko Haram has been posting gruesome videos on the net...Osama Bin Buhari hasn't done or said anything yet
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Yasirarafat: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
mr abooki stop lying to us, we all know dat d 1st day will b ur initiation into 666, D 2nd day will b ur ass getting fvck by Obama, d 3rd will u accepting to legalise gay in nigeria, D 4rd day will b u returning home and plane crash 4rm thunda 4rm heaven. GEJ MY HERO
Since our pig didn't legalise gay in Naija am sure my smart presdo will not.
am sorry this pig is ur HerO grin
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yasirarafat:
Since our pig didn't legalise gay in Naija am sure my smart presdo will not. am sorry this pig is ur HerO grin
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope he discusses how to make $1 equal #1
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by happney65: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
mr abooki stop lying to us, we all know dat d 1st day will b ur initiation into 666, D 2nd day will b ur ass getting fvck by Obama, d 3rd will u accepting to legalise gay in nigeria, D 4rd day will b u returning home and plane crash 4rm thunda 4rm heaven. GEJ MY HERO

Bros,Small Small Naa... grin
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Friabol: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
So having gone to south Africa, Ghana and Kenya, Nigeria is so insecured for u to visit right?. Anyway presido pls don't negotiate gay marriage with him ooo hennnnnnnnn.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Moheat(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who cares how you spend your days! Just shut up and get busy.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by hamzyluv(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
ur hero never for once recognized in the USA for good 6years of his tenure .... to be a leader is not by ur level if certificate, its just ur charismatic ability to lead... said baba..
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by hamzyluv(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
ur hero never for once recognized in the USA for good 6years of his tenure .... to be a leader is not by ur level if certificate, its just ur charismatic ability to lead... sai baba..
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by janco: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
We are watching .
The Americans have a hidden agenda

We are watching
They have a long list of demands
Don't sell us for an empty IOU
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taylor86:
day1: drink kunu with john kerry

day2: chop kulikuli with Michelle obama

day3: smoke benson with Obama

day4: receives ur long awaited Gay endorsement letter from obama
is not sweet,try again later,

1 Like

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by SisterCaro(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
While BH is having a party in the North, he dey enjoy yankee summer breeze ni?
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Krystalzkris(f): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Day 4: Pictures of themselves trying out American dishes. If there's time, pictures in Disneyland.

........ Exactly..
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by gozmok1(m): 1:41am On Jul 16, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]geraout
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by heedrhez(m): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Ezemann(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Dare you fumble Nigerians go show u their colours. I bet you angry
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by banki(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Clitoris777:

is that the new story, you guys just make me sick, even if you wan to make a point why lie an put far no the minds of people with this boko haram talk,?

when boko haram invaded the north west everybody Christian muslims market women were affected

Biafra wake up.
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by eddyralph01(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Ameachi no go follow
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
sa dnt bring rubbish law com ome

You just read my mind....
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by MrP7: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari should be made the minister of aviation since he likes travelling
People are being killed left , right and centre in the North and your busy travelling
Buhari doesn't need to go to America before they supply us with the surveillance and equipment we need
Buhari enjoy oh since you've forgetten your the President of Nigeria
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by simdam500(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord. Let people hold a "high level talk with me someday" smiley
Re: How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari by simdam500(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Now that there is a bomb and the country is not stable, does he still need to go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso / House Of Reps Supplementary Election: Winners As Announced By INEC / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.