Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem (851 Views)

Please Help!!!! What Happened To His Laptop? / Anyone In Benin Who Wants To Sell His Laptop At Least 20k / discontinued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by onuwaje(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gooday all,

I gave somone my lenovo g400 laptop and after sometime I collected it back now I noticed this problem
It won't charge even when it's connected to power the ba3 icon shows charger plugged iin, not charging . The only way it charges is when I conduct a battery guage reset

My questions are
1.whats wrong with my ba3?
2.lenovo users who have experienced such problems before what did you do about it?
3.how long does this battery guage reset last? Cos I have been doing it for hours

Experts in d house pls show some love
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have a Lenovo but that not that model. I've never experienced such issues
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by bigtt76(f): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
You might need a new battery. Possible the person you gave too allowed it to overheat hence it affected the battery.

It might also be that the laptop/battery needs recalibration. This you have started with the battery gauge but I doubt if it will be any useful since the battery is more or less gone.

Lastly you can also try resetting the laptop to factory default by removing he cmos battery for like 5 minutes with it unplugged from electric power. You need to open up the laptop to do this.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shell out 6k and buy new laptop ba3 man.....
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by onuwaje(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigtt76:
You might need a new battery. Possible the person you gave too allowed it to overheat hence it affected the battery.

It might also be that the laptop/battery needs recalibration. This you have started with the battery gauge but I doubt if it will be any useful since the battery is more or less gone.

Lastly you can also try resetting the laptop to factory default by removing he cmos battery for like 5 minutes with it unplugged from electric power. You need to open up the laptop to do this.
How do I do this?
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by onuwaje(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
basbone:
Shell out 6k and buy new laptop ba3 man.....
Bro hehehe
Thankss anyways
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by carluva(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fool, no gv person ur laptop u dinor gree. Heediat!!!
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem by onuwaje(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
carluva:
Fool, no gv person ur laptop u dinor gree. Heediat!!!
Ur pa

(1) (Reply)

One Month Old Used Asus Notebook Laptop For Sale / Help!!! Seriously In Need Of A Working Links To Update My Hp Elitebook Drivers / Marvel Contest OF Champions For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.