Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus (31051 Views)

Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / UNILAG Set To Resume Academic Activities On May 2nd,2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by damiloladuke: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
2nd semester is that part of the school session that everyone always anticipates to witness due to the fun it's always features. It's in that semester that most social activities always be on the upside on most campuses and not only that, it's always filled with much yummies, you know what I mean? Food, that you might not even have to spend much on foodstuffs the moment the different departments begin to have their annual weeks. 

Normally, I had a school bag, but I didn't use it often as I always like simplicity and the bag will simply harden my life coupled with the ones the school was giving. So I would just prefer to hang my book in my back pocket. I was not a fan of all these big University Notebooks. I use 60 leaves and could have like 3 courses in each book. 

But in 2nd semesters, you would always see me with my school bag. Because it was so certain I would be blessed with a lot of goodies, my bag was always transformed to a goody bag when leaving school. 

Then, I would always go round the school and take note of the different activities of every department. I had a notepad where I wrote the date and time of each department' s activities and I would always ensure I never skipped one. 

Myself, in the company of friends, would always come in when it was time to serve the meal. As we always had informants at all the different occasions, so when the time came to share the food, we would be notified and then deploy the troops. 

I would eventually leave school with about 10-15 take away packs. And my meal for about 3 days are assured. It's only the stove that would suffer. 

I remember one department like that that was having their week and we happend to be there as usual. After all the frenzy and effizy we all believed the department got, they served something close to Pale Yellow rice and Fish, or could I call it bone, because unfortunately for me on that day, I ended up at the health Centre of the school, after a bone got stuck in my throat and refused to get out 

I did everything possible initially to get it out on my own without notifying anyone. I coughed, drank water, dipped my hand into my throat and all sorts, but it was like I had been destined to be a laughing stock on that day. The moment I realised it was not gonna come out. I just raised the alarm by screaming. ' Yeeee, Egungun Eja ti ha mi lofun oooooo ' meaning ' Fish bone is stuck in my throat ' .

Initially, everyone burst into laughter thinking it was a joking matter. But when they realised I wasn't joking, they all began to bring in their ideas and you would wonder why they were all studying Agriculture when they would have done better as Medical Doctors. 

A guy asked me to bend a little bit. I thought he was going to do something reasonable, The next thing I had was a big slap on my back. I just fell to the ground. While everyone was trying to castigate him for doing that, he tried to justify his deeds in that the slap would exert pressure on my lungs and there by expel air into my throat to push out the bone. 

At that moment, I was already gasping. And it was then they knew they had to do something. The school ambulance was called and I was rushed down to the health Centre. I didn't know when I began to cry and telling my friends that I didn't want to die, they should pray for me. 

News spread quickly round the school. But what got everyone so amused was not the incident, but they said when they checked my bag and saw 12 packs of food from different departments , they all just started ROTFL. [Rolling on the Floor Laughing ]

The event of the stupid guys that beat me happened the following week on a day that I was coming from another departments event. 

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/how-i-was-beaten-by-campus-cultists-29.html?m=1

16 Likes

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Born2eatPussy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thank God I'm not a real man

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Antell95(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
True talk! ehyaaaa! to the guy above me!

1 Like

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Shaadey: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
really?

2 Likes

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
This story shaa....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by adioolayi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
The killer Semester.... Follow the groove and the merry at your own risk grin

The groove landed the OP at the hospital....Most freshers, the groove bring about bad GPA. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Doughyeenbae(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol...yea right....
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by mujiboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
What is this?
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by youngice(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dies
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok

meanwhile somewhere in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Dekatron(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Lasgidy1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by masterpix(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
please avoid this post i can't read this bros
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by echelons(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dafuq angry

1 Like

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by jakeharris(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
In my school it's always the first semester that's the fall semester
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by khassy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
free punny semester
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Samiceman: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Antell95(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shaadey:
k
YOU
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by steffans(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Samiceman: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by princesuko(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
i actually bursted when he raised the alarm grin grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by liveyourlife: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op, Op, Op, Op,

How mant times did i call you? If you are too lazy to write something reasonable, Get Someone to write beautiful content for you, fast.

and not that crappy LIE up there.
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by abangaLEE(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na u talk am oooo
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Sheikwonder(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thank Jah for saving you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by damiloladuke: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:
And this shii makes FP
NL sef needs change
We NIGERIANs just don't appreciate other peoples effort. Let's see what you got too. remember, this is a forum and not an Academic Journal Website

13 Likes

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by BUSHHUNTER: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sorry am not interested in ur write up

1 Like

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
"Thou shall not live by food alone" tongue

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by Osyxcel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
2nd Semester abi 1st abi both sef
Re: Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus by juanjay: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Thank God I'm not a real man
u dey craze..fake man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos) / EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.