Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) (76448 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funny photo of how the witches follow you from the village

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Sanmel(f): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol

3 Likes

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by piicity(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
*IS LIKE SOME NLANDERS DON'T KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THEM.*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Father pls cause accident for the back of my car

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nothing person no go see here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol ...wat abt the people DAT weren't born in the village?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who is a witch pls?

13 Likes

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
The best antidote is to paint the back of my car with the Blood of Jesus.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Pineapp: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
You actually confirm they are following you when you're downloading something and it fails at 99% sad

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
kahara:
Who is a witch pls?

a witch is someone that sells paints and tiles... Hope u got it clear now? Or should i xplain further

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
JealousPrince:

a witch is someone that sells paints and tiles... Hope u got it clear now? Or should i xplain further

Why then do people call witches bad name n wishing death upon dem? Is selling paints n tiles such a bad business?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by psucc(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
kahara:

Why then do people call witches bad name n wishing death upon dem? Is selling paints n tiles such a bad business?

Your level of a.boki near Sambisa forest.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by kahara(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
psucc:

Your level of a.boki near Sambisa forest.

omo na u be aboki fr saying a witch na person wey deh sell marykay' n sticks. Hahahahahaha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by layinkakeem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op you stole this picture from me ! It's my pic. !
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hope the op just realised this when he got to pastor king's church

1 Like

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Like Mario...ni bi loma Ku si grin

3 Likes

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by emamos: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
..Na this kind of witch wicked pass,dem no need follow you,dem go dey watch you live and direct from tv set(pot)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
From today if I enter bus from my village I go stay for back so that I go de monitor when the winchi go jump enter..I go push am comot grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by emijosh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmmmm
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by XYZADIGOR7: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol..
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by naijainfogalery: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wat of How Wizard follow people from the metropolis ?? Nonsense
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Otu leeee! Chibuzor come and see how that winchi follow u come lagos!

6 Likes

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Piicitys: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bro lalasticlala,pls unban me
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
This one is still better naw,at least dey didn't carry any load like Ghana must go,bed,etc..
Sometimes,things will happen to someone nd u will know clearly dat d POWERs dt follow dis one come carry Ghana must go,blanket,even stove,etc. and even radio to communicate with there headquarters LOL...dey re not ready to leave. *we hv many examples here on NL*.

In my church,we call dem "FOLLOW FOLLOW POWERS"

With a voice of a wounded lion,u will shout dis one loud and clear!!
..."Follow follow powers,that is carrying Ghana must go after me.Ur time is up! DIE!!!"

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by emijosh(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
THE WITCH WAY FOLLLOW UNCLE JONA GO OTUOKE

2 Likes

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by legaxi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Adamo84(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
kahara:

omo na u be aboki fr saying a witch na person wey deh sell marykay' n sticks. Hahahahahaha.
Both of should see me in my office, we need to have a word for causing someone to Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by jojo1530(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lmao
Re: How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
fp today,moniya tedder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.