Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. (1620 Views)

Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds / Make Payments Online @ 210 Naira/$ (Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon etc.) LOWEST RATE! / Let Us Buy Your Paypal Funds And Credit Your Account Within 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, we can help you make all your PayPal payment to your business mates, friends, family relatives on PayPal.
If you have an item that you intend to purchase on Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay etc but can't or don't know how to make the payment, we can help you make the transfer from our verified Paypal account to the receiver.
We can also make your PayPal payments to anyone with a PayPal account in any country except Nigeria and some few other African countries that were restricted by Paypal from receiving Paypal funds..
The Paypal payments are done within 1min of receiving the money...
No shady dealings, if you happen to be close we can
meet in case the fund is much and risky to
do with a stranger...
If your are based in Lagos, and need to make any of these PayPal payments you can meet my agent in isolo for the transaction.
However, i am currently in Umuahia, Abia state...
You can contact me on 08122423549 or
08099875308. You can either email me on; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
We are still there for you.
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just call us up.
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Am still available.
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Am still available, and we can help you make your paypal or credit card payments,in case you need to make any payment to your paypal account from Nigeria, or to purchase any goods online e.g aliexpress, ebay, banggood.com, alibaba etc. We can help you make the payment. Our prices are attractive.
Below are some screenshots of some transfer and transaction I made to some clients i met on Nairaland lately.

In the second screenshot, the clients payment to my account didn't reflect on time, so when I made the transfer to his PayPal account it was denied by my card issuer, reason; insufficient funds.
So when the payment reflected I was able to make the requested transfer of $100 to his PayPal account. All this was done within 5min due to the delay my Access bank had in crediting the payment to my account. Normally this is done within 30 seconds of confirmation of payment into my account.

Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
We are still available.
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Princzsmith(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls i need an affordable shipping company to do my shipping from China fasster
Somebody should put me through plssss,i need it urgently
Pakingzzz:
Hi Nairalanders, we can help you make all your PayPal payment to your business mates, friends, family relatives on PayPal.
If you have an item that you intend to purchase on Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay etc but can't or don't know how to make the payment, we can help you make the transfer from our verified Paypal account to the receiver.
We can also make your PayPal payments to anyone with a PayPal account in any country except Nigeria and some few other African countries that were restricted by Paypal from receiving Paypal funds..
The Paypal payments are done within 1min of receiving the money...
No shady dealings, if you happen to be close we can
meet in case the fund is much and risky to
do with a stranger...
If your are based in Lagos, and need to make any of these PayPal payments you can meet my agent in isolo for the transaction.
However, i am currently in Umuahia, Abia state...
You can contact me on 08122423549 or
08099875308. You can either email me on; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
you can call 08099875308, or email: Kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
you can call me @08099875308, or email: Kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.com
Re: We Can Help You Make All Your Paypal Payments. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2016
We are still available. Just call us.

(1) (Reply)

Black Oil Or Used Oil / Shopmaxi Lite - 5-user POS/Accounting Software for less than N50k / Paypal Withdrawal Service: Let Me Help Convert Your Paypal Cash To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.