Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Root Gionee P6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Gionee P6 (4110 Views)

How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP / Gionee P6,infinix Hot Note Or Gionee M3 / Gionee P6 Tread Pionee Specification Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Gionee P6 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gionee phone seems to be one of the lovely phones being chased by many android users. The joy of being on top of your android phone can never be over emphasised as it gives one the opportunity to carry out many operations with the phone. Most of us root our phones for many reason. But very unfortunate, not many people know much about rooting and how to root their phones. Though rooting is not easy has it's always difficult to get a compatible app that will do the job with ease and without complications.

Recently, i bought gionee p6, and wanted to root it but i discovered that to root that phone is a nightmare as it rejects all the apps i have used so far; framaroot, kingroot, iroot, kingoroot, etc. I wondered what could be the problem.

Please i will love to know if anybody is
aware of any App that can root this particular phone ; gionee p6.
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Dlee1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
dapipson:
Gionee phone seems to be one of the lovely phones being chased by many android users. The joy of being on top of your android phone can never be over emphasised as it gives one the opportunity to carry out many operations with the phone. Most of us root our phones for many reason. But very unfortunate, not many people know much about rooting and how to root their phones. Though rooting is not easy has it's always difficult to get a compatible app that will do the job with ease and without complications.

Recently, i bought gionee p6, and wanted to root it but i discovered that to root that phone is a nightmare as it rejects all the apps i have used so far; framaroot, kingroot, iroot, kingoroot, etc. I wondered what could be the problem.

Can you give the link where I can read the specification of this phone.
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Hotdiamond(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
General
Release date January 2015
Form factor Touchscreen
Dimensions (mm) 142.80 x 74.30 x 8.60
Battery capacity (mAh) 1950
Removable battery Yes
Colours Black, White
SAR value 0.18999999761581421

Display
Screen size (inches) 5.00
Touchscreen Yes
Resolution 480x854 pixels
Pixels per inch (PPI) 196

Hardware
Processor 1.3GHz quad-core
Processor make Mediatek MT6582
RAM 1GB
Internal storage 8GB
Expandable storage Yes
Expandable storage type microSD
Expandable storage up to (GB) 32

Camera
Rear camera 5-megapixel
Flash Yes
Front camera 2-megapixel

Software
Operating System Android 4.4
Skin Amigo UI 2.0

Connectivity
Wi-Fi Yes
Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n
GPS Yes
Bluetooth Yes
NFC No
Infrared No
Wi-Fi Direct No
MHL Out No
HDMI No
Headphones 3.5mm
FM Yes
Number of SIMs 2
SIM 1
SIM Type Regular
GSM/ CDMA GSM
3G Yes
4G/ LTE No
SIM 2
SIM Type Regular
GSM/ CDMA GSM
3G No
4G/ LTE No
Sensors
Compass/ Magnetometer No
Proximity sensor Yes
Accelerometer Yes
Ambient light sensor Yes
Gyroscope Yes
Barometer No
Temperature sensor No
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hw much e be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hw much e be?
, It is sold between N19k to N22k. It depends on where you get it. I got mine in Wuse market(Abuja) at the rate 19k with 16gb memory at 2k
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
I rooted my friend's own successfully with vroot on my system. if u have a system, download vroot and install it. u'll root it in no tym!
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
I rooted my friend's own successfully with vroot on my system. if u have a system, download vroot and install it. u'll root it in no tym!
ok thanks bro, let me check that.
Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2015
dapipson:

Download and root it with the latest version of Kingroot [size=14pt]here[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Download and root it with the latest version of Kingroot [size=14pt]here[/size]
Guy, not to say thank you to you is an act of ungratefulness. I finally root it with your help, thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Root Gionee P6 by Chillinmasoul(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
dapipson:
Guy, not to say thank you to you is an act of ungratefulness. I finally root it with your help, thank you so much.

My pleasure... Enjoy your device now. I hope you know how to install custom ROM, change boot animation and so on.. What sub do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem / How To Identify Fake Samsung Products And Other Brands / Nairaland App Feature For All Phones Ready For Download!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.