Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

You Can Monetize Your Arts/drawing Skills Today. HOW? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / You Can Monetize Your Arts/drawing Skills Today. HOW? (1372 Views)

The Drawing Of Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) By True Hands / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander / Line Arts Made By Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Monetize Your Arts/drawing Skills Today. HOW? by Catalyst007(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
You can earn $5 or more per art service you complete.
Have you heard about FIVERR?

On Fiverr, you can earn great income by selling your Gigs (also known as services). Anyone can join.

If you can draw, write blog posts, paint pictures, do voice over, do Graphics design, 2D or 3D modelling, proofread articles, do online marketing, SEO, do financial consulting, business plan, Web programming, convert files, make or edit videos, whiteboard animation, create jingles or background music, stop motion,... etc.

Whatever you can do, even weird and stupid stuff, Fiverr is the place for you to advertise your talent/services and start earning.

* You can also BUY Gigs (services) from other SELLERS to boost whatever business you're engaged in. For example, as a blogger, I buy gigs that advertise my blogs/websites.

you too can purchase gigs that will benefit your endeavors...

http://fiverrencyclopedia..com/2015/07/fiverr-how-it-works-fiverr-sign-up-free-gig.html

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: You Can Monetize Your Arts/drawing Skills Today. HOW? by SSBOtaru(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Monetize your music video on Vevo channel and muzuTV and get paid royalties for views!
Visit www.ssbotaru.com
At the bottom of the home page u see a green info banner "Join Now"
VYDIA the largest music community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Most Intimate Paintings In Classical Art History / Are You Around Ikeja, Magodo, Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, Omole, Agege, Allen, Agindign / I Need Tutorial Videos For Adobe Premier Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.