Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2497 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Revolva(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
In order to be able to spot a womaniser you need to understand what a womaniser is. Put in basic terms it is the word used to describe a man who is looking for a no strings attached sexual relationship with no ties and no consequences.

A womanizer will use every trick in the book to get you into bed and as soon as you are out of sight will be doing the same with someone else behind your back and will be cheating on you with any number of women, and the sad thing is, that in the process he will have totally stolen your heart. They are not easy to spot either as many of them operate a charm offensive that would melt the heart of even the hardest stone.
1). Masters of Disguise
A womanizer is inherently incapable of keeping a
monogamous relationship; his ego is so inflated that he would feel unable to stay true to one woman as he would feel that there are women out there who need a man like him, and he is not going to let them go
without. He will appear charming, debonair and have something about him that will just make you go all weak at the knees as soon as he approaches you, he will flatter you, smother you in a waterfall of
compliments, all of which is drawing you further and further into his web. Don't be fooled by the feeling that he arouses in you though, as he is manipulating you and you are playing right into his hands.
2).Defining a Womanizer
There a number of words that immediately spring to mind when asked to define or describe a womanizer; words like charming, attentive, powerful and mysterious are some of the most common. You could of course be a little more descriptive and add words like Casanova, lady-killer and seducer, these descriptions are a little darker, a little more sordid and a lot closer to the truth, unfortunately these words do not convey the utmost sincerity that he uses in his approach to his seduction.

Whilst womanizer is a blanket term there are several different types of womanizer that can be identified. The most common of which is the Alpha Male: It doesn't matter what the situation is where you meet this man, he will make sure that he is positioned in such a way he is looked up to by his peers and worshipped by women. Whilst he may feel like he is a king with control over all that he surveys you can be sure that you will not be treated with the respect deserving of royalty. It is his over whelming confidence that will give you the first inkling that this man should be avoided at all costs.
3). Spotting the Signs
There are a number of signs and giveaways that you can look out for if you feel that you may have got yourself caught up in a relationship with a womanizer. One of the sad things is that women often don't realize that they are caught up in one of these relationships until it is too late, which is why it is important to know what to look for right from the start.
4). Pet Names:
A serial womanizer will tend to call you by a lot of
pet names, things like 'sweetie' and 'princess' nothing that could be a derivative of your own name. He uses names like these so that there is no fear of him calling you by the wrong name, therefore getting caught out. Please bear in mind that just because your man calls you by a pet name, this does not mean that he is a womanizer, it is just something that you should be aware of.
5)Mobile Phones:
Womanizers in relationships will be incredibly
protective of their mobile phones. Even if it has never crossed your mind to take a peek, if you did you would find that he will not keep a record of text messages, everything will be deleted as soon as it has been read, and there will be no trace of the messages that he has sent either.

They are many more signs to spot a womanizer when you know this signs.

it will be like a shield that will protect you from womanizers

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Adanyebe(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Womanizer ni Manizer ko
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by ibrams(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok....i didnt knw.....toh
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Izzokay
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ope ooooooo !!!

Thank God say I no follow join list cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
i'll define mine 2mao.

Weed
Alcohol
Suger coated mouth. i.e they talk extensively
they spend on ladies.
they'r chronic liars
cute smile while flirting with ladies with eye contact
Dressing. womanizer's dressing r unique somehow

if you have two of the qualities u r a womanizer
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
If neither drinks nor smoke,check him well. His vice is likely to be womanising.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thebachelor:
If neither drinks nor smoke,check him well. His vice is likely to be womanising.

u r wrong bro. not most of d time atleast u r 20% correct
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sure,not most of the time. But I can testify that 90% and not 20% of the CHRONIC(with emphasis) womanisers that I have crossed paths with don't drink or smoke.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by DrObum(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2015
I don't drink nor smoke, neither am I gay, so that makes me a womaniser shocked shocked

I dey try sha grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Welrez(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Womanising is fun!
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Babe2sure(f): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:

Yes o. Men vices usually fall among these three;

Smoking, drinking and womanising.

If a man do not do any of the three. You know what they call such men?....... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

If a man do not do any of the three. You know what they call such men?....... lipsrsealed
Pastors.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by rudebouy: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Dis one na old skool na. Men's vices don increase. U need to add gambling, clubbing, fighting and duping to the list.cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Babe2sure(f): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Pastors.

You got it! grin
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
blahhhhh
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Babe2sure(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Dis one na old skool na. Men's vices don increase. U need to add gambling, clubbing, fighting and duping to the list.cheesy

Lol.....So much vices now permeate today's world.
Which do you indulge in?
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Remilekun101: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
So because i drink and Smoke occasionally those that make me a chronic womanizer where as am mostly attracted to guys e.g naijaboiy

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:
So because i drink and Smoke occasionally those that make me a chronic womanizer where as am mostly attracted to guys e.g naijaboiy

grin grin grin
Huh?
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by marieolae(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by rudebouy: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol.....So much vices now permeate today's world.
Which do you indulge in?

My own no plenty. Its just boobs, booze and anger. I love juicy wines with not more dan 17% percent alcohol. I day vex like tiger. I love big boobs and cunninlungus.cheesy

U?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by JoeCutie(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
No guy is a womanizer. We are all lovers of "good things". Abi you no like better thing? grin

Some guys can get longer throat for woman shaaaa. The thing sef dey make me dey shame. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Remilekun101: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Huh?

is a joke bro

wow nice gf you got in marieolae.. she got yah back wink
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:

is a joke bro

wow nice gf you got in marieolae.. she got yah back wink
Lool.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Babe2sure(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

My own no plenty. Its just boobs, booze and anger. I love juicy wines with not more dan 17% percent alcohol. I day vex like tiger. I love big boobs and cunninlungus.cheesy

U?

Extravagance
Sulkiness
Impatience (This happen mostly at work. I don't like working with people who are lazy, not ready to learn or unintelligent people.
Partying
I am now wiser, it has all reduced to a considerable extent.
cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by rudebouy: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Extravagance
Sulkiness
Impatience (This happen mostly at work. I don't like working with people who are lazy, not ready to learn or unintelligent people.
Partying
I am now wiser, it has all reduced to a considerable extent.
cheesy

U need to work on ur people skills, it will help ur career. Except u dont wanna be a leader.

As per extravagance, does it include sexual extravagancecheesy?
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by Babe2sure(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

U need to work on ur people skills, it will help ur career. Except u dont wanna be a leader.

As per extravagance, does it include sexual extravagancecheesy?

No, i meant wasteful spending.tongue
But it has reduced now.
Re: 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer by rudebouy: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

No, i meant wasteful spending.tongue But it has reduced now.
U sound very cultured. I wd like to meet you. Wia do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / I Love You" In Other Languages / Easy New Way To Meet Your Dream Girl/guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.