Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ (20881 Views)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
mystage:

yea u re kinda right. bt wat mks angels special frm humans? bcus just lik God dey do all tinz abv humans. they are awake wen we humans re slipping, they live forever and dnt die like humans, dey dnt work nor owns companies bt they giv us funds or guild us towards getin funds, they dnt speak to everyone bt speak to more persons daily than an average human, they dnt pray bt listen and grant prayers, dey dnt campaign bt get the highest followers daily, etc. and in all, they re angels lik u bcus they exceed all humans in all ramification. and mind u, u dnt realli need to be awake just to guild someone sleeping. wit a caring and loving heart, u can be sleeping while ur GRACE wud be working for the person.
Awwwww... so sweet
Reason I said someone romantic might understand.

Hope your day is coming fine.
I want to nap a Lil. Have fun
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Awwwww... so sweet
Reason I said someone romantic might understand.

Hope your day is coming fine.
I want to nap a Lil. Have fun
Hope my little explanation has nt only made u understand bt also turned u into dat romantic someone?

Yea. am having a wonderful bt wet day, rainy cat n dog since midnite til dis very moment. and u,...how is ur day goin over there?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
sinaj:
um... check ya mail box

derez sumtin dere
cheesy
sinaj:
um... check ya mail box

derez sumtin dere
yeah,seen it,TNX
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
mystage:

Hope my little explanation has nt only made u understand bt also turned u into dat romantic someone?

Yea. am having a wonderful bt wet day, rainy cat n dog since midnite til dis very moment. and u,...how is ur day goin over there?
Good to know. Hold your blanket tight and all will be well. smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by amosade30(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Very fine. Yours?
nt bad..au hv u bin?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Good to know. Hold your blanket tight and all will be well. smiley
What abt if i hv no blanket,..wont u be a gud and warm substitute?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
mystage:
What abt if i hv no blanket,..wont u be a gud and warm substitute?
On stove keep inside room. That's a better substitute smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Beamborla:

On stove keep inside room. That's a better substitute smiley
its more like in d days of old. i am more of a modern guy. i insist ur presence is gonna work better than even warm weather itself. so dats y i stil seek for ur unsubstituted presences. Grant me and see if good news wont be d only tin dat wud 4eva comes out frm you frm dat moment on.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
:Dyeah,seen it,TNX
Wetin she snd u via ur mailbox? my guy nor worry, whisper it into my ear, nobody including sinaj is gonna hear u, its gonna be exclusively btw u and me. sinaj abi u go hear? "wink"
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:

Wetin she snd u via ur mailbox? my guy nor worry, whisper it into my ear, nobody including sinaj is gonna hear u, its gonna be exclusively btw u and me. sinaj abi u go hear? "wink"
lol,I send her my nude grin
mystage:

lol,I send her my nude
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,I send her my nude ;Dlol,I send her my nude
Ur unclad wat?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
mystage:
Ur unclad wat?
my unclad picture grin
mystage:
Ur unclad wat?
my unclad picture
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
my unclad picture ;Dmy unclad picture
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
mystage:

its more like in d days of old. i am more of a modern guy. i insist ur presence is gonna work better than even warm weather itself. so dats y i stil seek for ur unsubstituted presences. Grant me and see if good news wont be d only tin dat wud 4eva comes out frm you frm dat moment on.
Pls, tell me you are frozen already grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by devonpaul(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
seems am the only one yet to meet someone on NL cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Pls, tell me you are frozen already grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
her beauty sparks and shines even in the dark. with her, even agbani is the world ugliest,..WHAT A BEAUTY!,..hmmm.

and i sincerely, openly, genuiely nd happily wudnt mind to mk her the first and infact only romancelander i wish to meet. her moniker is hmmm,.. 360ng

if wishes were horse as the popular saying goes, i wudnt mind to "ride on it today"(meet her today).

360ng ur attention and reply is needed, oya cum answer ur querry. dnt 4get hell fire is real o b4 replying/answering, so dnt fall my hand here wit ur reply o,
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystage:
her beauty sparks and shines even in the dark. with her, even agbani is the world ugliest,..WHAT A BEAUTY!,..hmmm.

and i sincerely, openly, genuiely nd happily wudnt mind to mk her the first and infact only romancelander i wish to meet. her name is hmmm,.. 360ng

if wishes were horse as the popular saying goes, i wudnt mind to "ride on it today"(meet her today).

360ng ur attention and reply is needed, oya cum answer ur querry. dnt 4get hell fire is real o b4 replying/answering, so dnt fall my hand here wit ur reply o,

i'm really amazed!! It will be my pleasure cheesy
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
360ng:

i'm really amazed!! It will be my pleasure cheesy
Seriously if these kind of sweet words were whispered in2 d ears of micheal jackson on his sick bed,..ohhh, HE WOULDNT HAVE DIED
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystage:

Seriously if these kind of sweet words were whispered in2 d ears of micheal jackson on his sick bed,..ohhh, HE WOULDNT HAVE DIED

awww, you're indeed one of the Best male nairalander i have come across kiss
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
360ng:

awww, you're indeed one of the Best male nairalander i have come across kiss
These are indeed the kind off words that increases the average life expectancy of nigerians. ur words and beauty has showed that beauty nor words heals even faster than drugs. "french smiles all over my face"
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystage:

These are indeed the kind off words that increases the average life expectancy of nigerians. ur words and beauty has showed that beauty nor words heals even faster than drugs. "french smiles all over my face"

smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
360ng:

smiley
u didnt reply a comment i made directed at u in one of ur tread, why? and can u pls do justice to dat nw? i tink d tread is "nairalanders lets meet" sumtin lik dat. and in d thread u introduced urself
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Candyness(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
None
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Candyness:
None
U hv any reason to that? i mean why?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystage:

u didnt reply a comment i made directed at u in one of ur tread, why? and can u pls do justice to dat nw? i tink d tread is "nairalanders lets meet" sumtin lik dat. and in d thread u introduced urself

Because you went off the topic of discussion.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
360ng:

Because you went off the topic of discussion.
ohhh, dat means u even saw it, i thought u didnt. dat said, dnt u tink my submission on that tread kinda hold if nt much bt a little water? wats d essences of meeting nd to an extent establishin frndship wit someone on a forum when d possibility of meeting the person in real life is very slim, bt though possible? so my thought was like u shud hv added to the topic a way for those interested a way dat d meeting wont only be and end on nairaland.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
mystage:

ohhh, dat means u even saw it, i thought u didnt. dat said, dnt u tink my submission on that tread kinda hold if nt much bt a little water? wats d essences of meeting nd to an extent establishin frndship wit someone on a forum when d possibility of meeting the person in real life is very slim, bt though possible? so my thought was like u shud hv added to the topic a way for those interested a way dat d meeting wont only be and end on nairaland.

i had so many reasons for opening the THREAD, meetup was part of it.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
360ng:

i had so many reasons for opening the THREAD, meetup was part of it.
dats kul, bt it wasnt outlined. i must say reading ur posted profile on dat tread was part of wat got my attention. though had hidely been following u sha(confession) but wasnt sure bcus didnt knw we both reside in same city. hw re u doing nd hw did ur day go?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by 360ng: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
mystage:

dats kul, bt it wasnt outlined. i must say reading ur posted profile on dat tread was part of wat got my attention. though had hidely been following u sha(confession) but wasnt sure bcus didnt knw we both reside in same city. hw re u doing nd hw did ur day go?

Am fine my dear,hope you had a good night rest?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
360ng:

Am fine my dear,hope you had a good night rest?
ohh yea. when compared to nature, i had a night far higher than every mountains, valleys and hills. and urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women / How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.