Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. (54640 Views)

Satellite Images Of Ibadan / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
49. Cape Town, South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
50. Nigeria president, General Muhammadu Buhari taking a road drive on a shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikwe international airport, Abuja.

source: http://www.naij.com/435801-buhari-takes-a-ride-on-a-shuttle-bus-photo.html
cc: Ishilove

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Kenyanstar: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
JKIA, Jomo Kenyatta international Airport, KENYA
Before and after burnt out old and the newly Built Terminal.....

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Kenyanstar:
JKIA, Jomo Kenyatta international Airport, KENYA
Before and after burnt out old and the newly Built Terminal.....

Cool.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Kenyanstar: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
The lounge of JKIA, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Kenyanstar: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
JKIA Kenya

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
^^^ Ordinary Kenya oooo!

I weep for Naija. cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Pronmix(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:
^^^ Ordinary Kenya oooo!

I weep for Naija. cry
I dey tell you, chai! Later we go dey shout giant of Africa. Which way Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:
^^^ Ordinary Kenya oooo!

I weep for Naija. cry

Its nothing, cos we're getting there soon brogrin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sile12:
Its nothing, cos we're getting there soon brogrin

*whistling*

Since I was born, and now i am getting old, I have never seen Nigeria changing.

Brother have you seen?
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by refreshrate: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:

*whistling*
Since I was born, and now I'm getting old, I've never seen Nigeria changing. Brother have you seen? grin

see wetin you don cause?

People dey look as i burst laugh reading this.

*still struggling to control the laughter*

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
51. Hartsfield Jackson International airport, Atlanta.

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:

*whistling*
Since I was born, and now I'm getting old, I've never seen Nigeria changing. Brother have you seen? grin

Lol....Nigeria is just like a precious car but with a reckless driver(leaders) trying to crash the car. But with a good driver someday...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
52. Dohar.

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
53. Landing traffic at Heathrow.

1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:

see wetin you don cause?
People dey look as i burst laugh reading this.
*still struggling to control the laughter*

Lol. Instead wey you go help me complete am, you dey laff. grin
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:

*whistling*
Lol,very funny,better days ahead nah.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sile12:

Nigeria is just a like a precious car(Lambourghini aventador/venono) but with a reckless driver(leaders) trying to crash the car. But with a good driver someday...
Good driver like Hamilton right?
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by refreshrate: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:

Lol. Instead wey you go help me complete am, you dey laff. grin

person wey laugh wan tear him belle go fit press phone?

BTW best post today
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by refreshrate: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phema:

*whistling*

No No No No No No No i have never seen Nigeria chnaging

Guy no take style plenty for dis song o
who produce am sef?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:
person wey laugh wan tear him belle go fit press phone?
BTW best post today

i'm glad i made your day. wink

refreshrate:

No No No No No No No i have never seen Nigeria chnaging
Guy no take style plenty for dis song o
who produce am sef?

Na now you come nah. grin
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Lol,very funny,better days ahead nah.

Me and you know say that "e go better" phrase na wash. grin

Na today?!?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by daveP(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2015
The "lemme pass and forget" mentality needs to be replaced. Its reasons why many pass thru the ivory tower and cant rem einstein's theory as a science student. Then the overemphasis on lucrativity( choosing whats in vogue in naija market)
UncleSnr:
mehn... more reasons why we need to increase the quota for science students given admission into the university, and reduce the number of Facrook Lawans.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by daveP(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Sile12:
31. JFK.
if not the busiest one in the world. Seems heathrow is...
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by daveP(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Phema:

*whistling*
mma is still using the pix i saw on a TELL magazine when i was in nursey school. And that's the same pix used to signify its MMA. Even the MMA2,...... Abi dem wan give the usual "for security reason" we cant release pix? I chinese in laugh. Wack wack!!

Millions of architect-engineers out there, working meagre and searching harder to prove worth. Yet those bellied men.... Lemme pause sef
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2015
daveP:
mma is still using the pix i saw on a TELL magazine when i was in nursey school. And that's the same pix used to signify its MMA. Even the MMA2,...... Abi dem wan give the usual "for security reason" we cant release pix? I chinese in laugh. Wack wack!!

Millions of architect-engineers out there, working meagre and searching harder to prove worth. Yet those bellied men.... Lemme pause sef

Exactly, ive been seeing that same image of MMA before i was born. Ive searched just to get a better picture of the airport, including that of NAA, Abuja. Cant even get on pinterest, most of the airport images I posted here were taken or posted by tourist/travellers. I think Nigerians/Nairalanders that travels frequently too can just take some shots of the MMA gates, lounges, terminals, etc and post them.
cc: Ishilove,Lalasticala.
Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 31, 2015
54. Staring at takeoff from schipol international airport.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 31, 2015
55. Wellington Airport Terminal, Wellington, New Zealand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2015
56. Marrakech Menara Airport Terminal 1, Marrakech, Morocco.

Source: http://www.frommers.com/slideshows/825001-world-s-10-most-beautiful-airport-terminals

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 31, 2015
57. Gates, airports undocumented.

source: Pinterst. com

Re: Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2015
58. What landing looks like at Princess Juliaana International airport, St.Marteen. So close to the beach.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) / Nigeria’s First Ever High-speed Rail Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.