Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (28737 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
I hope this story is not real. undecided
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Ayoswit(f): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
K
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by noblegrex: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Most of the movies these ladies r watching now adays is taking a better part of them. Its making them loose their senses.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Disconnect the dish ASAP and save your marriage before she starts cheating on you. I guess, she is already eyeing one young boy somewhere
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by gbens2000(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
missKiffy:
What's the craze with all this telemundo's, am a lady and I hate it
OK now!u are d one av been searching for.je ka lopko. wink
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by cluewebhost(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Is she a teenager?
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by SirLegal(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Women and Telemundos.

To even watch football matches in my place is now a herculean task, cause it clashes with the time of this their telemundo.

Am thinking of how i will cope when the UEFA Champions league starts again.

TELEMUNDOS been deceiving Nigerian Ladies since 1900AD.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by newspostng(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2015
you have to stop subcribing for paytv now or lose your wife.....what they seen on air now turns them on more like ssexx toys

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by hazyfm: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Joshchi:
He shouldn't renew their subscription when it finishes. She should watch NTA and AIT

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Sobeautiful: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
The advise should be for the wife, not the man. She should leave movie world and face reality. That's how all these love movies/soaps cause problems in people's lives and homes.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by juwoonn(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol...
And I've been telling my wife to substitute africa magic yoruba for telemundo. Thanks for this info.. Make she continue with her AM ooo bcs I no want wahala
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Surejobsng(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
He should hide the Decoder grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by shalomm: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Who pays the bill for the subscription? but it amazes me when people bring their matrimonial issue to Nairaland.... angry
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by marwanafrica: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
how wil she compare her marital life with a movie? may b she is not aware: tell her that those on set are acting under script not reall, they can do anytin to draw viewers atension and emotion, some of those actors nd actreses are not also romantic dea self in off scene
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by chomytex(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Well u are right I must say
Joshchi:
He shouldn't renew their subscription when it finishes. She should watch NTA and AIT
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by ifedayoifedapo(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
grin
krazydave:
Ehhe,
He should start watching Chinese film and tell her she's lacking action na
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by marwanafrica: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:
Who pays the bill for the subscription? but it amazes me when people bring their matrimonial issue to Nairaland.... angry

oga if u no wan give urs give ur poo shut
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by brirold(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
He shld stop paying for it. Den she ll start watching NTA.

Also...

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by sapien(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Telemundo is meant for ladies with low IQ now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
captianfreeman:
Help, his wife will always nag and complain all the time, about him not being romantic, more especially after watching a certain TV channel call TELEMUMDO. Note: that telemundo is a TV channel that is very popular for it broadcast of love movies.
This development is gradually ruining their relationship. what do you think he should do??
angry
I REFUSE TO MAKE ANY COMMENT, BUT YOU PEOPLE KEEP ON PROVOKING ME angry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NAIJA WOMEN.
THE GOVERNMENT NEED TO BAN THAT TELEMUNDO angry
I PRAY BUHARI LOOK IN THIS.

RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN, VERY DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by just2endowed: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
He too should start watching telemudul so that he will learn from there na.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Mariojane(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Mariojane(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
krazydave:
Ehhe,
i like that cheesy cheesy cheesy
though my interest has never been on telemundo but i read novels alot. not modern novels oooo historical novels when love was still love, when you prince charming ride on horse with a shining sword to save you. i started reading novels since when i was in jss 2 and i am a graduate now (just to tell you how long i have been reading novels) anytime i read anything my boyfriend isn't doing and i wish him to do it,after calling him unromantic being i know he will definitely ask me what he is not doing romantically then i will tell him what i want him to do. that ends the quarrel until i get a new thing in other books.
the man should ask her what she want him to be doing and if it is not beyond his power, he should do it. no big deal.

like my friend said, he too should watch action movie and ask her to do the same maybe then she will stop.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by demmy66: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
hehehe.. i don die... arm of nonsense..... nkan ti telemundo ma da sile.. apa telemundo oni le ka... tell her love or romance is sweeter and appealing on tv screens than it is in reality..... smiley
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by aenero(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Then me too will convince her to be watching Nat geo wild with me and if she doesn't behave like a cat or dog,I ll divorce her sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by LEXYCOM: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Disconnect ur cable and get a strong decoder to get free to air stations like dove tv and Emmanuel tv.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by afilaka(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
The truth s dat as ladies,weneva we watch dis kind of movies,we tend to put our emotions into it n dis makes us want 2 rily experience such in real life situations.I can only advise dat he shuld try to work more on d romantic part of their relationship.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by dotune(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will still not watch that Telemundo.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Chubhie: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wait till she watches desperate house wives and learns how to punish you mrs Solis style by banging your domestic servants.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by afilaka(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
N mind al y'all sayin dis s Nigeria n such does nt exist,itz a sori case 4 u cos am practically tellin u love n romance exist,d fact dat u don't ve it or experience it in ur relationship does nt mean dey do nt exist.mind u guyz dat cheat or see women as #intimacy gadget wld neva experience such.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by redcliff: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
krazydave:
Ehhe,

Apt!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.