Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (49933 Views)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
edwife:

gringrin

Failure is their nickname,i didn't lie nau? cheesy

lolz chelsea runaway Man. grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by slikcipher(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided

You will die a lonely fellow.... Your hate filled heart will eat you up like cancer.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nimblemind(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

I HAVE 36 NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS. SO NO SHAKING grin
You have no job, right?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
jamace:
grin grin See the way one of the kids is looking at him, like saying, "you this run away daddy, eh". grin grin

grin grin grin...noo...the baby is thinking.....thunda fire you,daddy,..... grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by frankyfresh(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided
ABEG GO CHECK VERY WELL I DOUBT IF ANY BRAIN STILL DEY UR HEAD..... YOUR SENSE REMAIN ONE BAR..... Ewu

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Kennedymac(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
heaven weeps for a lost soul like u tho i don't blame u i blame ur lazy and hopeless parents who should have used a condom , ur life is just finished u will forever remain useless and stupid with the way i saw u

fools like u are the type that will/ has never crossed the borders of this nation thats why u still have black mind

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Neplusultra(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by drey076(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
sweatlana:
If it were a woman who abandoned her kids only to return when the man has gotten some money. The world would crucify her.

Shame on this man. You are worse than an infidel.
u are right

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by edwife(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

lolz chelsea runaway Man. grin

Arsenal Fans,if they are not in the hospital-they are running away....
Then they comeback next season as if nothing happened...

Arsenal Fans change o..... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by jamace(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin...noo...the baby is thinking.....thunda fire you,daddy,..... grin grin grin
grin grin Yes o.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by franzis(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
who the F**ck is this e-diot ... Just a pack of #50 condom would have prevented this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Yehman(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
Attention seeker
@ Lalasticala Do the needful

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by edwife(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2015
tommykiwi:
Na U get ur mouth! If na true gunners like me,Arsenal football for send am lots of goodies, I believe the guy na Chelshit fans like u.

Cry cry arsenal Fans.... gringrin

He is proudly representing ARSENAL...... cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by femi4: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
d woman should lock up too
Its not that easy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by OgaTheTop2: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
ifeegee:

Please don't mention me again, to show your crass and irresponsibility. Thank you.
Just shut up and think like a woman. How are u sure father of your children, if any, wouldn't run away one day. Senseless..
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Mcowubaba: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
U don finish undecided
Oya go now nd take ur Drugs!!!
Don't miss it next time, u hear, see what it caused cheesy
Thank GOD u did not enter ur street naked dis time sad

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Swissheart(f): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
where has he been all the while ?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
edwife:
No wonder he is an Arsenal fan,na so they behave.... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

All learnt from arsene baba ijebu the economist wenger himself .
how you dey na ? Miss ya for our end o .
@topic I still don't believe this thing is not a scam . Soji guy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by braine(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

Hahahahah! Bro, you are mean! Chai!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by kliq(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:
These Arsenal fans sef...

Gunners 4 life cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by braine(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
franzis:
who the F**ck is this e-diot ... Just a pack of #50 condom would have prevented this shit

Sharra dia!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
.......wow....so much hatred from u to us......u Simply justified d need for Biafra's independence.......i ve not been to any yorubaland but I ve them as friends

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Hope say no be to come give am the fourth set of twins ba? Cause na beat him go chop this time if him run grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by beadayme(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
This one na man u fans he jus use arsenal jersey cover face...na new sign in for man u undecided
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by floragregs(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
hope this fooool knows he's getting a ban! Seun u shouldn't allow comments like this be seen na. Please take note

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mrkings84(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
U are a suspect says on child in his left hand.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by freeborn76(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

I am not Igbo, but I can state here categorically that you are a silly nitwit for that statement.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by zeusdgrt(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Shekau1:
Allahu akbar !!
when Ur mumu don smell finish and make U behave like cow for long only you go come sit down advice urself.Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by buchisom1(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
mak igbo matta no mak u sleep coz igbo will remain u go die go...fight ua fore father no fit win na u won do magic...sick bastard yoruba fool
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by zeb04(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Igbo men dont behave like these,what a disgrace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.