Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I am in Need of The General Travel Requirement To Abu Dhabi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I am in Need of The General Travel Requirement To Abu Dhabi (631 Views)

Does Anyone Know How Much Flight Ticket To Abu Dhabi Or Dubai ?, / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am in Need of The General Travel Requirement To Abu Dhabi by Quizical(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
Am in need of these information with regards to Abu Dhabi.
I will be likely to travel there and i want to work out a budget in other to help me prepare adequately.
Please i will be glad if anyone with USEFUL DETAILS can help me out with the following.

Airfare Cost for a Return Ticket
Visa Cost for one Month Period
Work Permit cost for one Month Period
Self Housing /Service Apartment Cost For One Month
Hotel Accommodation/Reservations as well for One Month
Cost of Feeding per Meal
Cost of Local Transport
Re: I am in Need of The General Travel Requirement To Abu Dhabi by Quizical(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please any update?
Quizical:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
Am in need of these information with regards to Abu Dhabi.
I will be likely to travel there and i want to work out a budget in other to help me prepare adequately.
Please i will be glad if anyone with USEFUL DETAILS can help me out with the following.

Airfare Cost for a Return Ticket
Visa Cost for one Month Period
Work Permit cost for one Month Period
Self Housing /Service Apartment Cost For One Month
Hotel Accommodation/Reservations as well for One Month
Cost of Feeding per Meal
Cost of Local Transport

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What A Main Road Became After Heavy Downpour / How Can I Transfer Money / Emirate Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.