Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,619 members, 7,781,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

Parents Just B Careful, This Is A True Life Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Just B Careful, This Is A True Life Story (1096 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Just B Careful, This Is A True Life Story by ICHINONYE(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Most of all this Nollywood movies u watch u wil mostly call them trash like me but most realy are the true hapening in our society.

What am about to tell you guys is not Nollywood but what one of my girl friend told me yesterday and uptill now the shock has stil not lev me,I still can't belive my ears, its not nollywood movies but her true life story.

While we were discusing someow I don't know what lead to our past and while I told her mine she started hers.

I was disvirgin @5years and I screamed how come you are a bad and spoilt girl,before she started narating to me how her paternal uncle started taking advantage of her during her days in primary school and will treathen her not to tell her mum or dad when they are back from work, it continue like that till secondary school when he left their house and uptill now that is stil a secret only her leave with.

I told her its best you atleast told your parents now n she has mantain she does not want to.

The reason for this tread is to let parents mind the kind of pervert you dump in your house for the care of your child,its not safe atal leaving a male to take care of ur female child.

Mod RoyalRoy seun lalastiscal ishilove ,pls pple ned learn 4rm dis

1 Like

Re: Parents Just B Careful, This Is A True Life Story by FlySly05: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
That is why I find hard it to leave my kids in company of anyone either family or not. You never know who might be trying some perverted shiit.
Re: Parents Just B Careful, This Is A True Life Story by nkemie: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Child molestation is as old as man himself. The good thing is that these days kids are more expressive than before when we were told to shut up or even get beat up when you tell an adult what happened to you. We all need to be careful with who we leave our kids with

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Grudges In The Family / Good News!!! Natural Solutions To All Infertility / One Word For This Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.