Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco (40628 Views)

African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by dokunbam(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
how are we sure these are Nigerians?

anyway thats a bad situation
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by daikale: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
is it not even better to be in their home country
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by pretydiva(f): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
May God help dem
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Estimable(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
If na dis type,Europe gbakwa oku

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's better to be stranded in your home soil as you know whom can help than being stranded in another man's land.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by anonimi: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
In the abundance of water the FOOOL is thirsty- Bob Marley in Rat race.

We allow our politicians to STEAL us blind and rationalise that they are not corrupt as long as they are from our tribe, church, mosque, shrine etc rather than provide us with:

- education for all our children with adequate teachers, laboratories, libraries
- tap water for all households and businesses.
- good roads.
- free basic health clinics and well priced hospitals with adequate staff & equipment

All these should have generated JOBS directly and also private sector businesses to further provide even more jobs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
God!
I would rather remain in Nigeria and sell okiririka clothes than to turn to
a beggar in a strange land how much more Morocco embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by fabmuazu7(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wrong Hustle
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by ayusco85(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Despite the war, I know a person that just travelled to Libya.

Ur moniker, are u a geologist?
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by wisestman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
im sorry to say i dont pity them one bit....a place doesn't make a person, a person makes a place.....goodluck to dem on their obodo oyibo journey

3 Likes

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by spanishkid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Too bad. When will Africans stop taking unnecessary risks all in the name of searching for greener pastures. Europe is no longer what it used to be. Europe is undergoing a very tough transition. But what can I say. If Nigeria or indeed Africa was really a continent had leaders who cared about its people and invested more into development and creation of employment all of these would not be happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by phyllosilicate(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur moniker, are u a geologist?
not a geologist, but in an earth science field.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by awa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
This doesn't make any sense. Our economy is not that bad to warrant for this kind of migration. These ones might have issues within themselves.
They better come back home and improve on themselves.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by anonimi: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
Too bad. When will Africans stop taking unnecessary risks all in the name of searching for greener pastures. Europe is no longer what it used to be. Europe is undergoing a very tough transition. But what can I say. If Nigeria or indeed Africa was really a continent had leaders who cared about its people and invested more into development and creation of employment all of these would not be happening.

We, the people, do not want leaders who will care for us by investing in real things for long term development.

We, the people, just want the leaders to care for us by sharing the proceeds of natural resources sales that we cannot even exploit as we lack the technological know-how to do so.
Pathetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Joeace3000(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
The average black man believes there's no way he can make it in Africa. People are making it in Africa because they think and they apply.. when ppl running out change their mindsets and start thinking then all this nonsense of running to countries that can't cater for their own will stop

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by missKiffy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Quite sad, I would rather stay in Nigeria than start suffering in another man's country

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wetin dem dey find
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by ayusco85(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
phyllosilicate:
not a geologist, but in an earth science field.

And that wil be
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kilo le to yen! I'd rather stay back in my country and farm or sell petty things than live like a slave in a strange land.

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by refugenetwork: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
dokunbam:
how are we sure these are Nigerians?

anyway thats a bad situation

The situation is actually worse than we have managed to paint here.You would weep when you see what is going on in some of these places.MANY of our people have died in these countries while their relations and friends are thinking they are living in Europe.There are those doing time in prison and many have been living wild in forest for YEARS!
We have video interviews with a Nigerian and a Cameroonian living in one of these camps.You can watch them on this page:
https://www.facebook.com/refugenetworkinternational?ref=hl
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by ezeagu(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
laidesmen217:
In 50s voice......

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING

On the other news, some oyibo's still dey appreciate our culture so Nigerians and African should be proud of themselves

Stop worshipping oyibos, that's why your people are trekking over deserts.

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by front247: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is not by force to go and stay in Europe.u ar a king in ur country and a servant in another man's country

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Nickymezor(f): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na who send dem go market sef In d first place

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by KanwuliaJara: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Are these places worse than most places on Nigeria? undecided
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by sylve11: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pathetic! sad cool
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by juman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Many of our people even prefer to live illegally in another country despite nigeria is not at war, not under occupation but because senselessness of the senseless "leaders" that have been destroying this country for a very long time.

What a pity!
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by 9jatatafo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hustling hard. These guys want to enter Europe through window and not by the main gate.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where they driven out of their home lands? Open eye for money
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by omoelesa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I Know Say Black Jews Go Dey Among Dem.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
eleko1:
sad Mad pipu living here are better by far. sad IyaNgbali,com back home now sad
I am in USA, Toronto to be precised and not Morocco
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IBBG(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
buchilino:
greed n lack of hard work has lead 2dis situation. instead of living like dis, i rather farming in my village n manage wateva i get
ur correct bro. I keep telling people that there r some conditions I will not go tru simply because I want dey big cities. Most villagers are far better n living comfortably dan dis people.
As long as I can get access to water, light, GSM network. I don't mind staying in a rural area. Afta all some of our rural dwellers are living a betta life than the so called city dwellers. Of which some sleep under bridges n constitute nuisance n miscreant to d city dwellers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Land Cruiser Somersaults At Stadium, Lagos (photos) / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.