Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit (45140 Views)

The Buhari Visit To DC: Boko Haram Or LGBT Rights / A PR Expert, She Was Part Of Buhari Campaign Team *Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Alexgeneration(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Interesting.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by morereb10: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
mmmmmm
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by motherlode: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided Rubbish!!!
What is wrong with this country called U.S.A for Jah's sake?
Is it now wrong to speak the truth when it comes to speaking the truth?
Even the bible says " ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. " i don't see anything wrong in what the ambassador did because he said the truth and Nigerians can testify to what he said, so why the dissaproval of him coming along with PMB for the visit? Or did we see any result despite the fact that it was all over the news that the american army were on our soil to render assistance? Maybe they don't want anything good for Nigeria but the devil is a liar and the truth will always prevail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by 9jatatafo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don't like this American people. Always dictating for us. Are we still in modern slavery? Sell war equipment for us to fight BH they refused, give us EVD trial drug they said no, the one we produced they called it pesticide. What's wrong with USA and controlling other countries? I don't blame them as our leaders have quick feet in running to them for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Kingspin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whenever, some people dnt una hear the truth they want them out of the way. It can never happen in a serious country. America did and have not tell us why they refused selling to us arms to fight boko haram. If not to see Nigeria fall, yet they support and arm rebel groups around the world. Anway, i blame our useless, selfish and wicked leaders who cannot get their asses right togather. But only If we can get our internal mechanism as Nigerians and work real hard togather to build the country. The Amercians have no other choice then to join us. We have fell locally so international. Buhari is coming back empty or with little help as usual this not the first time Amercia supporting Nigeria. The fact is we will solve our problems by ourselves check the world.

2 Likes

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Datarush:
Why.. Wonderful

I wouldn't pity any sane fellow that can't detect that you are a thief.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Ambi25: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
I believe mr president is wise enough to handle them! He wont sale us out.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by M4gunners: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
The hypocrites called America is at it again. They should alow him to defend himself before they lie against him in front of Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by shalomm: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bruno3000:
Your head dey dia... I detest this USA no be small.

I wonder if the president has advisers that understand International Politics. the Devil america that sells weapon to Terrorist and at the same time provide aid to fighting the terrorist they armed.

Mehn if you do a study into the 9/11 Conspiracy eh...u go dislike the american gov't.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by hasshams: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm surprised you are still not cured.
How does it took this long. Or are the psychiatric doctors on strike.
Gejpresident:
Mumu-hari
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by onoja12: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
America should go and sleep,this guys really think African are there slave,anything they like they talk and expect you to do.since when did america become the one to pick another countries representative

naptu2:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/60102-us-wants-adefuye-out-of-buhari-s-visit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by IceDude(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I dont even know what this thread is all abt cos i cant waste my time reading this epistlegrin.......But its like it got to do wt USA (United States of Amebo)

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
skimarvel:
AMERICA dictating for NIGERIA est may 29 2015..

And we still have 3 and a half years of this joint rule..

AMERICA must know.

GEJ in his amiable and diplomatic way resisted America in many ways including Gay Law.

They refused to help us with Ebola, and Boko.

Now they want boi-boi government. Let's see if Buhari will be their puddle dog. grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by melzabull(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
What ambassador adefuye said was true! America never show any commitment to assist Nigeria fight terrorism as they promised. The reason isn't far-fetched....

GEJ in jan 2014 signed the anti gay bill into law, which angered Obama and america so much. Pressure upon pressure was put on GEJ to rescind the decision to no avail. Many will recall that this was basically why america turned its back on the Jonathan led administration as all they did was to pay lip service to the fight against the insurgency

Just exactly the same way they refused to assist Nigeria to quell the Ebola virus...that's how far america went, because GEJ refused to kowtow to them.

Buhari and his team can continue to revel thinking that America is solidly behind them. When America turns back against baba brainless, no one should complain. The same Buhari and northerners that hate america are now forming tag team...lwkmd

Let's see how far their new found love lasts....are all eyes and ears cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Sandydayz(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
Mumu-hari
Ex-presido..... Free dis man na sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by skimarvel: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
AreaFada2:

GEJ in his amiable and diplomatic way resisted America in many ways including Gay Law.

They refused to help us with Ebola, and Boko.

Now they want boi-boi government. Let's see if Buhari will be their puddle dog. grin cheesy

And we overcame those challenges without their support..

I just pray buhari doesn't become their puppet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Billygee2u: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
America,do according to Oshimole voice, go and .............

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
unhh? So America is now giving Nigeria president instructions?

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by papaejima1: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennynelcon:
Whats their biz.

Or will they turn to Buhari's remote control.
Quite sadly dear they already have

A pity really!
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
skimarvel:
And we overcame those challenges without their support..

I just pray buhari doesn't become their puppet.

With Boko, it's not yet Uhuru but we're getting there. With Ebola, GEJ & Fashola made us proud. We can do a lot if we believe & try hard enough.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by rigarmortis: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
THIS BUHARI LACKS INITIATIVE, MUST HE GO THE US WITH A PLATE LIKE A BEGGAR BEGGING FOR ALMS?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Litmus: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Americans no longer even try to hide the fact that Buhari is their puppet. Although Bokoharam smacks strongly of French and Saudi support, it is increasingly difficult not see US signature.

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by denedene(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
mk usa no turn bubu to ping pong o! only the nigerian populace are allowed to do that jare
p. s when Hilary Clinton yab us, she still cme naija
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by trueteller: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
America na devil. Na the same sex way Niger nor support dey provoke them
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
America must know!
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by bakjal(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where are d ppl asking for PMB's certificate?
Pls u should follow and ask American War College, class of 1980.
HATERS GONNA SURELY HATE!
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Alao96(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
I smell deceit
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Excellentmind: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yes, this is because US frowns when the truth is said. As an enemy in disguise, she wants Nigeria destroyed. But all her efforts will fail.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Okaka27(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
Mumu-hari
eyaa are u still hurt from the elections?? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.