Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit (45141 Views)

The Buhari Visit To DC: Boko Haram Or LGBT Rights / A PR Expert, She Was Part Of Buhari Campaign Team *Pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by SegunAdewole: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Can Nigeria govt talk ill about the American ambassador to Nigeria, even if he call Buhari a dull cow.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by pus20yr: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Obama appointed liliana ayalde as the current United States Ambassador to Brazil, you can see from the name. this man adefuye, if that is his real name, is representing the federal republic of Nigeria. And not the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria have power to have its own ambassador different from the federal republic of Nigeria

Other USA ambassador are Tulinabo Mushingi, U.S. Ambassador to Burkina Faso
[/size]
liliana ayalde

Tulinabo Mushingi
[img]http://www.state.gov/img/13/55377/Mushingi_Tulinabo_BurkinaFaso_200_1.JPG[/img]
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by bababuff(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dragonking:
Am I first to comment?

Your connection dey too slow. grin
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lucianohase(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
naptu2:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/60102-us-wants-adefuye-out-of-buhari-s-visit
I respect adefuye so much for exposing US hypocrisy! That's y they are not comfortable with him!!
I know quite well that buhari is US's puppet !! He will succumb to the pressure to repeal the law against gays, legalize their rights here in nigeria n do their other biddings. Its just a matter of time....
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by blenko: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
alaoeri:
This America self their own too much.

I hope they don't want to colonise us.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by galadima77(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
Mumu-hari
a mumu that defeated your most exalted phd holder at the polls.
you must be a daft
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
galadima77:

a mumu that defeated your most exalted phd holder at the polls.

you must be a daft
ur fada
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by dayodare49o: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I wonder if someone can imagine what happens when chief terrorist & chief book meet? There will surely be someone to blame. Maybe this guy.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayusco85:
The source said Adefuye adopted a belligerent tone in Nigeria’s bilateral relations with the US in the twilight of the Jonathan administration especially in relation to the Boko Haram insurgency.

For the lazy Nlanders that don't read b4 they comment,
The above paragraph is the reason why u.s don't want him in buhari's entourage.

#U-Welcome
can any country dictate 2d US president who he should have on his entourage?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Octaves(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
I love US but I hate the way they are manipulative. I hope Mr Buhari doesnt yield
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by fydence: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2015
All I know is the US wanted a slave and they've got one.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Obamina(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2015
naptu2:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/60102-us-wants-adefuye-out-of-buhari-s-visit
can you be a friend to a father and hate his son? Wakeup America-Nigeria
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Obamina(m): 3:27am On Jul 17, 2015
can you be a friend to a father and hate his son? Wakeup America-Nigeria
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Obamina(m): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
What ambassador adefuye said was true! America never show any commitment to assist Nigeria fight terrorism as they promised. The reason isn't far-fetched....

GEJ in jan 2014 signed the anti gay bill into law, which angered Obama and america so much. Pressure upon pressure was put on GEJ to rescind the decision to no avail. Many will recall that this was basically why america turned its back on the Jonathan led administration as all they did was to pay lip service to the fight against the insurgency

Just exactly the same way they refused to assist Nigeria to quell the Ebola virus...that's how far america went, because GEJ refused to kowtow to them.

Buhari and his team can continue to revel thinking that America is solidly behind them. When America turns back against baba brainless, no one should complain. The same Buhari and northerners that hate america are now forming tag team...lwkmd

Let's see how far their new found love lasts....are all eyes and ears cool
plsssss nahhh, na ur president ooooo.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by kenoz(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2015
K
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
can any country dictate 2d US president who he should have on his entourage?

United states are the founders of democracy. And they are also the world power. So do the maths
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

United states are the founders of democracy. And they are also the world power. So do the maths
So that means they can tell us and every other country in d world 2b their colonies and we have no right 2 say otherwise? Hope I spoke your mind?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
So that means they can tell us and every other country in d world 2b their colonies and we have no right 2 say otherwise? Hope I spoke your mind?

Colonies? No. We are the ones who run to them for help. They control the world bro. Like it or not. The Dollar is the officail currency for world trade. Why do u think that is?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

Colonies? No. We are the ones who run to them for help. They control the world bro. Like it or not. The Dollar is the officail currency for world trade. Why do u think that is?
great. D same thing we are saying. Since they are all in all, they can tell every country in d world 2b their colony and we all will say "yes sir".wetin remain?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
great. D same thing we are saying. Since they are all in all, they can tell every country in d world 2b their colony and we all will say "yes sir".wetin remain?

Ur use of the word colony is too ambigous. Check the meaning of the word colony.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Myself2(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:
Because he smelled foul and complained abi? Buhari should have made Russia his destination and i bet there would be positive outcome from the meeting....America/World power" my foot.

Exactly, but Mumuuhari is too daft and illiterate to even know his rights as a president arnd Nigeria's as a sovereign nation, let alone for him to know how to explore his options to force America's hands
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by shalomm: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Myself2:

Exactly, but Mumuuhari is too daft and illiterate to even know his rights as a president arnd Nigeria's as a sovereign nation, let alone for him to know how to explore his options to force America's hands

All buhari need do is to appoint into his cabinet scholars who are gifted in Game Theory. Romancing America will not help a country like Nigeria, rather, we should seek Help from Russia and China who will gladly offer it to us so as to have a foot in Africa since these two countries are the one that has made the uni-polar world to now have a of bi-polar look.

God help the president
God Bless Nigeria
One love
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by guideman: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
We should always learn to protect our own. The man's sin was that he spoke out and exposed US conspiracy in the fight against terrorism. We should say NO to neocolonialism. They abandoned Nigeria when we needed them most and even stopped buying Nigeria's crude oil. Why is our President rushing to meet Obama and refusing to appreciate those World Leaders that assisted Nigeria when it mattered most. This trip may turn out to be a jamboree and we must look inward on how to turn the fortunes of our dear country around without going cap in hands.
naptu2:

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur use of the word colony is too ambigous. Check the meaning of the word colony.
Practical example, Nigeria was a colony of britain. Cameroon was a colony of france. Is it unambiguous now?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Myself2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

All buhari need do is to appoint into his cabinet scholars who are gifted in Game Theory. Romancing America will not help a country like Nigeria, rather, we should seek Help from Russia and China who will gladly offer it to us so as to have a foot in Africa since these two countries are the one that has made the uni-polar world to now have a of bi-polar look.

God help the president
God Bless Nigeria
One love

Q.E.D
You've put it quite succinctly,but therein lies the question;DOES BUHARI know these things
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by shalomm: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Myself2:

Q.E.D
You've put it quite succinctly,but therein lies the question;DOES BUHARI things

I don't understand the bold(ed) part of your comment sir.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
Practical example, Nigeria was a colony of britain. Cameroon was a colony of france. Is it unambiguous now?

I mean u shouldn't say because america helps nigeria, den they are our colonial masters and we their colonies. Its far from that
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

I mean u shouldn't say because america helps nigeria, den they are our colonial masters and we their colonies. Its far from that
No sir I didn't say that. U gave d impression that america is an all conquering, almighty superpower who can't b challenged. That's y i said they can as well ask every country 2b their colony
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Myself2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

I don't understand the bold(ed) part of your comment sir.

Pardon me
For some reason, a part of the text vanished, I've edited accordingly.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by shalomm: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Myself2:

Pardon me
For some reason, a part of the text vanished, I've edited accordingly.

I do not think he do.

secondly, who knows what deal he might have strike with them during the election/campaign period..... We should not forget that US are also good in the Game Theory.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ayusco85(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
No sir I didn't say that. U gave d impression that america is an all conquering, almighty superpower who can't b challenged. That's y i said they can as well ask every country 2b their colony

They can't
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

They can't
hahahaha...I was surprised when u were saying they are world powers, founders of democracy, dollar is world currency e.t.c. Hence they have a right 2 tell buhari who 2 bring on his entourage and who he shouldn't bring. I respect their achievement as a nation, but men they are really arrogant

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars. / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger