Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra (3159 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Abiagirl777(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:
I'll rather invest in Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria & Sambisa forest than to invest in the land of Biafra where the bloods of non-indigenous people are usually used covertly to cleanse the abominable acts of their fore-fathers & to pacify their ever hungry gooooooddddss.

Y do you think Aliko Dangote is avoiding the South East? grin

mumu, because he doesn't want competition.he is monopolizing other regions and you keep celebrating him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
Lol, Remenber Anambra Is Landlock And Prone To Erosion.Yeye
They are landlock you said? come here and cure your ignorance.
https://www.nairaland.com/2448794/picture-onitsha-trading-port-during
The are far better than your state, prone to erosion while westers are prone to flood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote][/quote] "Reasons: why you should invest in Anambra." sounds more sweetable...
Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:
I'll rather invest in Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria & Sambisa forest than to invest in the land of Biafra where the bloods of non-indigenous people are usually used covertly to cleanse the abominable acts of their fore-fathers & to pacify their ever hungry gooooooddddss.
Just accept the fact that you are a lazy troll...

What good has Dangote's investment done to any region?
What can Dangote invest in South-East that an Igbo Man hasn't done already??
Is it cement? South-southern/eastern region uses IBETO CEMENT by Chief Clement Ibeto...

WHAT ELSE?

Truth is that, Dangote doesn't want a competitor....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by omoelesa(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zonacom:

We talking state roads not federal roads. Every community is linked perfectly by road and bridges. That's a fact
That Should Be Paradise.Thinking May Be I should Move There. But The Can Of Biznes Am Into Erosion May Greatly Afect It.
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
Mumu!
Children of hate and anger!
What is the meaning of Landlocked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by caprini1: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
And you think immediate solutions are not been fashioned out for that? Stay there o,and be left behind!
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
That Should Be Paradise.Thinking May Be I should Move There. But The Can Of Biznes Am Into Erosion May Greatly Afect It.
It's a Lie...
Onitsha has the largest market in West-Africa...
The goods being transfered to all part of Nigeria comes from Onitsha...
Cameroonians, Chadians and Nigeriens floods Onitsha to ship goods in Masses...
Since 2 years, With the best road-networking, the gutters are wide and can swallow a 40ft container.....
The erosion tale is a fallacy... No longer in this 2015....

NOTE: I'm not from Anambra, but I live there...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by PAINGAIN: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
My anambra,my alaigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Macelliot:

Just accept the fact that you are a lazy troll...

What good has Dangote's investment done to any region?
What can Dangote invest in South-East that an Igbo Man hasn't done already??
Is it cement? South-southern/eastern region uses IBETO CEMENT by Chief Clement Ibeto...

WHAT ELSE?

Truth is that, Dangote doesn't want a competitor....

We all know that your Ibeto Cement is not up to 5% of Dangote's Investment Portfolio. We're not just talking about cement here.

You see; The question you should be asking is: why are wealthy Nigerians dis-interested in Investing in the South Eastern part of Nigeria? Is there any antecedent that scare Non-Igbos investors away from South East? Does south eastern states welcome non-indigenes investment? Can these states protect the life and property of non-indegenes? Does business owners in these states welcome competitors? Are these states welcoming visitors? Once these questions are answered honestly, then we can draw a conclusion and find a way to fix the problem.

Bottom line, Investors are not dumb to throw away their hard earned money in the name of ethnic sentiment or boju-boju.
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
finniblinks:
We have a better cement(Ibeto)
Actually there is dangote,unicem and Bua.and your comment here tends to "we have",and what we are advocating is flow of development.but you tilted to prove his fears.
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

We all know that your Ibeto Cement is not up to 5% of Dangote's Investment Portfolio. We're not just talking about cement here.

You see; The question you should be asking is: why are wealthy Nigerians dis-interested in Investing in the South Eastern part of Nigeria? Is there any antecedent that scare Non-Igbos investors away from South East? Does south eastern states welcome non-indigenes investment? Can these states protect the life and property of non-indegenes? Does business owners in these states welcome competitors? Are these states welcoming visitors? Once these questions are answered honestly, then we can draw a conclusion and find a way to fix the problem.

Bottom line, Investors are not dumb to throw away their hard earned money in the name of ethnic sentiment or boju-boju.
That is the biggest problem facing south east States and the indecision by investors!and this Biafra talk is not making it any better.therefore it leaves either Edo state or delta or Lagos state.etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Moheat(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Grow up you sot
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by omoelesa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Macelliot:

It's a Lie...
Onitsha has the largest market in West-Africa...
The goods being transfered to all part of Nigeria comes from Onitsha...
Cameroonians, Chadians and Nigeriens floods Onitsha to ship goods in Masses...
Since 2 years, With the best road-networking, the gutters are wide and can swallow a 40ft container.....
The erosion tale is a fallacy... No longer in this 2015....

NOTE: I'm not from Anambra, but I live there...
For More On This News Kindly visit www.iboarechestbeater.com.
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by aryzgreat: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lalasticlala fp
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
baralatie:

Actually there is dangote,unicem and Bua.and your comment here tends to "we have",and what we are advocating is flow of development.but you tilted to prove his fears.
fears are unfounded...not until a given example of how a non Igbo was frustrated out of business in the east

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
fears are unfounded...not until a given example of how a non Igbo was frustrated out of business in the east
That is why I said fears.Biafra theme associated with some ibos is not funny,other people who live in this region don't report what you can say "nice" and it goes a long way!
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
himkers:

average thinking of a yoruba eediot; They always reason from their anus + They re soo wired with jealousy

Jealousy? Over Biafrans or their landlocked regions? Nah! There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of.

Now; This is what I know about the children of Biafra; As soon as they can crawl / walk, they would always seek refuge from the evil land and move first almost 80% of the time to Yoruba & Hausa lands but the evil from their land never leaves them.

They then infest the land that accommodates them with pure evil of mass murder in fake pharmaceuticals and narcotics; armed robbery, kidnapping, okija rituals and the rest of it. The perfect symbol of a Biafra is in the image of Clifford Orji.

Invest in the land of satan ? First ask how many other Nigerians resides in the evil land; the landlocked evil land where they breed children to slaughter for sacrifice, with their rivers of blood (esu) floating with bodies of 49 young men of their own, slaughtered without a flinch, a land of okija rituals, and you ask me to come invest in the evil land?

How many of the evil children of satan have their businesses in the land of biafra with the ways of life you choose to live. The only reason the toxic children of the evil land can't stay in their landlocked region is b'cos its purely evil, and if the toxic children of satan can't stay there to make a decent living, how is any other sane person that is not evil able to stay and make a living there? grin
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Your question and logic doesn't make sense so those investing in Southeast are poor investors? and who told you southeast doesn't welcome investors and are scard for competition? They are in your region buying over your lands your are here typing rubbish, or you are the one always pie on your pants when you hear the word IGBO, Dangote cement plc is owned by past poitical criminals, it's not a one man business, Ibeto worked to where he is today, with unfavourable polices initiated by your kinsmen he still survive.
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
For More On This News Kindly visit www.iboarechestbeater.com.
Doesn't exist!
Void....
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
baralatie:

That is why I said fears.Biafra theme associated with some ibos is not funny,other people who live in this region don't report what you can say "nice" and it goes a long way!
I repeat unfounded fears out of pure ignorance..Biafra theme? When did it start if I may ask?two, a yr ago? Before then what happened?if not able to compete means not reporting 'nice' then nothing to talk about...when you go into someone else's region dont try to compete with that person in a biz the host region is into or good at..go into things they hardly do or good at.tailors of sw origin are the prefered tailors in the east except aba..akwa ibom restaurants are usually more patronized where the exist because they are seen as better cooks..nobody competes with northerners when it comes to onion and livestock business in the se...you have to eliminate fear and establish a biz in the se that you know you have more ability than them and not listening to cuckoo stories
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Jealousy? Over Biafrans or their landlocked regions? Nah! There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of.

Now; This is what I know about the children of Biafra; As soon as they can crawl / walk, they would always seek refuge from the evil land and move first almost 80% of the time to Yoruba & Hausa lands but the evil from their land never leaves them.

They then infest the land that accommodates them with pure evil of mass murder in fake pharmaceuticals and narcotics; armed robbery, kidnapping, okija rituals and the rest of it. The perfect symbol of a Biafra is in the image of Clifford Orji.

Invest in the land of satan ? First ask how many other Nigerians resides in the evil land; the landlocked evil land where they breed children to slaughter for sacrifice, with their rivers of blood (esu) floating with bodies of 49 young men of their own, slaughtered without a flinch, a land of okija rituals, and you ask me to come invest in the evil land?

How many of the evil children of satan have their businesses in the land of biafra with the ways of life you choose to live. The only reason the toxic children of the evil land can't stay in their landlocked region is b'cos its purely evil, and if the toxic children of satan can't stay there to make a decent living, how is any other sane person that is not evil able to stay and make a living there? grin
too much tales by moonlight laced with arrogant ignorance
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
Zoharariel:

[/s]
Sorry bro where you fed with goat milk when you were infant? you have shallow mind

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
I repeat unfounded fears out of pure ignorance..Biafra theme? When did it start if I may ask?two, a yr ago? Before then what happened?if not able to compete means not reporting 'nice' then nothing to talk about.

"..when you go into someone else's region dont try to compete with that person in a biz the host region is into or good at..go into things they hardly do or good at.tailors of sw origin are the prefered tailors in the east except aba..akwa ibom restaurants are usually more patronized where the exist because they are seen as better cooks..nobody competes with northerners when it comes to onion and livestock business in the se."

..you have to eliminate fear and establish a biz in the se that you know you have more ability than them and not listening to cuckoo stories
Can you see the problem even from your own comments!
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

Blurred view...
South-East has the least ethnic attack....

Other Nigerians are being fed lies against the Igbos including you...

Chinese are the real investors in South-East... (Numerous Chinese investment).

Many goods being sold in Nigeria are manufactured in Nnewi and Aba, but because Nigerians hate their own, "Made in China, Japan, Hungary" inscriptions were labelled on it...

The ONLY Indigenous Vehicle construction Company in the ENTIRE Nigeria is in Nnewi, Anambra state...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by omoelesa(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Macelliot:
Doesn't exist! Void....
That Is Sarcasm Men.U People Beat Ur Chest Too Mush
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by basilo101: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

East is for strong entrepreneurs who can compete not weak man like dangote who depend govt's special advantage. Obasanjo induced Dangote's mònopoly in cement will soon end cos Ibeto is gradually crashing cement price, wen his Ebonyi state factory starts running Dangote will kw wat hit him. Equal opportionities wia son of Mr. Nobody can rise to d top is wat we practice in the east, so beficiaries of the fraudulent zoo shud keep off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
baralatie:

Can you see the problem even from your own comments!
you see what you want to see..i have told you how things are
..i as an Igbo man would be a fool to go to Kano to compete with locals in suya biz no matter the variety
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by basilo101: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:

* Best road network in Nigeria.

Best Road Network In Nigeria,and U Ibos Have Always Complain Of Marginiliazation And Victimation In Nigeia.Yeye
we complain abt Federal roads, and general federal presence. They shud hand it over if they wont do it
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by omoelesa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
basilo101:

East is for strong entrepreneurs who can compete not weak man like dangote who depend govt's special advantage. Equal opportionities wia son of Mr. Nobody can rise to d top is wat we practice in the east, so beficiaries of the fraudulent zoo shud keep off
Ibos And Chest Beating Are Like Siamese Twins.1 The Richest Nigerian Is Not Ibo 2.The Bigest Indegious Company In Nigeria Is Not Own By An Ibo Man.3 The Best Adminisrator In The History Of Nigeria Is Not Ibo Man.The Only Thing U People Are Good at Is to Beat Ur Chest Like An Age Gorila.Yeye

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
you see what you want to see..i have told you how things are
..i as an Igbo man would be a fool to go to Kano to compete with locals in suya biz no matter the variety
you are doing it again!now have ever heard at all investors are trooping to the north!is he crazy? Hell no !it is the same fears!
But Lagos,woow!Gowon dash Lagos gift!!
It practically thrived a simple mentality" come and make money and we have no peoblems"
All these one osun,Ogun are not investor destinations lai,lai(it was opportunity)

Now back to anambra.the secret is upper iweka.make it more multicultural.let people feel they are a part of the money making machine and it will spill like mad.but you hold on to that mentality of ndigbo market.you guys will work very,very hard to beat the competition coming from rival states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / Unbelievable!:japan Keeps Defunct Train Station Because Of One Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.