Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos (486 Views)

Where Can I Get A Genuine Waist Trainer Or Corset In Warri / Specifically, They Convey A Genuine Danger Of Reliance / Delivery To All Nigerian States From Lagos Made Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos by DeValeRealty(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please is there anyone that can help me with steady supply of original baby huggies & pullups.
I am based in Kano and we will be buying in bulk on a regular basis so I need a major dealer that has good stock and can meet our regular demands.

Send details and prices including delivery cost and payment terms to: devalerealty@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos by RichardWhite(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
I know a very good dealer that can supply you. I have bought from him recently for my relative and helped her send the Huggies to Abuja. I bought 100 cartons of original USA Huggies sizes 1 to 6.
A carton is sold for N10,500 and the transporters charge N300 per carton to Abuja. You will pay them directly when they reach their offloading destination.
I believe the transport cost from Lagos to Kano should not exceed N500 per carton but I will call the man and make enquire before the end of the day when am less busy.
Re: I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos by DeValeRealty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok that will be great. Please do help me confirm the exart amount it will cost to get them to Kano. We will like to also start with 100 cartons say every 2 weeks so we will also like to know the possibility of a discount.
Re: I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos by CnCstore: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
My Aunty sends huggies down to Nigeria.email me on gayzeey05@yahoo.com.so that we can talk better

(1) (Reply)

Koresh’s Don't Change Much In Terms Of Changing / Being You Never Goes Out Of Style / Timberland Boots In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.