Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards (16489 Views)

Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself / Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000? / I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Adeydotun: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
i u want 2 help u do it do not start marketing urself hiding under the umbrela of advice
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by Echtim(m): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2011
I have a complete guide on recharge card printing. It is worth 3500 naira. If you are interested in the manual, call 08067425526.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by knowledge4(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Its no big deal anymore.
To print recharge cards, you will need the following:
A Computer
2. A Laserjet or Deskjet Printer (LaserJet or DeskJet printers)
3. Software that generates the pin number and have to be installed on your computer
4. Bulk pin
    You have to buy the bulk pin from companies who sell them such as Citiserve, Prepaid Nigeria and Ringo Telecomms.
The companies will train you for free and install the software.
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by 100k: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2012
well you can visit the link on my signature to get it and many other moneymaking  secrets you will have never known like how to make $5 daily from facebook fanpage how to make money from short code or send a mail to cmsaffiliatemoney@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by opodo: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
@ToluJoseph: I think Nairaland is a forum where people share information freely. You could as well give the info than ask peeps to call you. It does not cost anything, you know?
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by knowledge4(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
@opobo
You are right,very right.
I dont understand why people want others to be calling them
What is it that they are hoarding?
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by DonADESIDA(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2012
knowledge4:

Its no big deal anymore.
To print recharge cards, you will need the following:
A Computer
2. A Laserjet or Deskjet Printer (LaserJet or DeskJet printers)
3. Software that generates the pin number and have to be installed on your computer
4. Bulk pin
You have to buy the bulk pin from companies who sell them such as Citiserve, Prepaid Nigeria and Ringo Telecomms.
The companies will train you for free and install the software.

Nice one up there and problem people printing recharge card these days is getting pin and not making enough but thank God that you are here with me.
If you live in Osogbo(Osun State) and Ibadan(Oyo state),you have the opportunity of getting to us and we train you on one on one basis.
We will train you how to maximise your profits and also how to print 20 recharge card on a paper rather than former 10 on a paper.
Getting pin won't be your problem as we sell it
Trainning fee,our easy to use printing software plus everlasting mentoring until you are successful in the business is N15,000 only.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 for more enquiries
Re: I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards by mexon222: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
visit http://www.spicyblogging..com for Mini Importation lessons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Policies Made Easy / Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.