Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) (23906 Views)

Ikpeazu Rescues Accidents Victims, Pays Hospital Bills / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by djjosh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShakurM:
Appreciate good deeds. I might pay for ur bills one day, I won't look at your character angry
what is the big deal in doing good deeds...beside he is doing it for his political "WHATEVER"...
N u payin 4 ma bills somday...i pray d day dosnt com...wit d JAH i serve i knw dat day will neva com.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Mcowubaba: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abiagirl777:

ok buts thats how my ppl greet
I may not know ur intent, but definitely in this context "Igbo kwenu" has potential tribalistic tendencies!!!
Tak kia ma..
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by francizy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's now certain that within PDP lies the real patriots!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by djjosh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
trapQ:
I don't waste minutes on vain arguments.
run along......
MATCH IT JOOR...
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ShakurM(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
djjosh:
what is the big deal in doing good deeds...beside he is doing it for his political "WHATEVER"...
N u payin 4 ma bills somday...i pray d day dosnt com...wit d JAH i serve i knw dat day will neva com.
young man, it's hell of a big deal! Do good.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by djjosh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShakurM:
young man, it's hell of a big deal! Do good.
i do good everyday, daz y i dont see any big deal in it...
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by adekennis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Zakat
No mind the gullible posters above you...Lol..
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by mekonglobal(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Abiagirl777 post=35931995]awww, dats good and commendable.
love and service beyond ethnic ties.someone should teach Remi Tinubu and her decoder crew how and what to give.

igbo kwenu!

Nwannem nwanyi kedu
ka imere?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Bmedels26(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bethelmendels international Ltd. founded in 2000, introduce themselves as manufacturers, exporters & Traders of various types of Self Adhesive Labels required in the field of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic, Distillery, Wines, and other industries .
The company incorporates state of the art manufacturing facilities coupled with skilled workforce at manufacturing plants in Lagos, Nigeria manufacturing consistent high quality products with geometric perfection – supplying them to highly satisfied customers in Local and International market....Visit our website at www.bethelmendelsprint.com
[b]
[/b]

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by obaobirin: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
And the stupid Muniru Hakeem Abiodun couldn't spend half of his personal or imported money in this same constituency and he wanted a 2nd term angry angry angry na wa oo. I hope anywhere he his now he would he see what he lost

God bless Tony Nwulu for this initiative..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by DanielPop(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
neither do you sire!
YoruBanger:

You people just don't know when to shut up. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Mcowubaba: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

i am not igbo..but i must say,by such a gesture,,,,,igbo kwenu!!!
Is not about you being Igbo or not....
It about you promoting unity nd stability in the nation...
Identifying gesture(positive or negative) with their tribe is totally wrong..it breeds nd brews bigotry, tribalism, anarchy...

For eg..when u see a news abt Nigerians doing criminal works caught in Foreign countries, the first thing some people(fools) do is to find out the tribe countries of the culprits...nd then start insulting the tribes...
U will see things like..Igbo drug dealers, Yoruba fraudsters, Hausa terrorist... Or are you Ignorant of this undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by lordtim001(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Maybe. At least I get papa. You on the other hand are a b...... (fill in the blanks)
Badoo right?BTW,i aint gat time for small kids ish.Shebi na your mama dey share decoder...go and join her in executing her post-election manifesto.Happy day to y'all
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by enoqueen: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gbagada general hospital.

More expansive than some private hospitals.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by okotope: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shame on Muniru or what was the name of the former Rep of Ohodi/Isolo.....Nwulu, the sky is your limi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by beckyjj(f): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
GOD bless him, his pocket will never run dry in JESUS name (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by temitemi1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wonderful man.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by aryzgreat: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
topsyking:

craze dey worry u.. no be yoruba man help dat useless ibo man that abandon is wife wit triplet...

Ur madness never cure finish. The Same way p-square helped pay yoruber musician hospital bill. The Same way kanu heart foundation is saving many yoloba kids in lagos with heart surgery.

Anuofia! We r talking about politicians this one is talking another thing. How many apc politicians remember d down trodden like this man just did. Yet We hear lagos yoloba shouting We don't want ibo, We don't want pdp as if d apc ppl are helping their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by indeed123: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
lordtim001:
We seriously need people like this in this country and surely,that APC drug baron and his cohort puppets cant give that to us...Thank you,Hon. Tony Nwulu :DWe seriously need people like this in this country and surely,that APC drug baron and his cohort puppets cant give that to us...Thank you,Hon.Tony Nwulu

I'm sure that money will go a long way with some erosion stricken people in the East side of the country.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
I love dis

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
topsyking:

craze dey worry u.. no be yoruba man help dat useless ibo man that abandon is wife wit triplet...

And you lots were screaming then as if the sky was about to fall down. Abusing the Igbos and feeling boastful up and down. It was a disgusting thread.

The Igbos here are actually better sports. If this were a Yoruba politician helping Igbos in the East this thread would run to 10 pages filled with insults and chestbeating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by melzabull(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is commendable coming from a philanthropist and true representative. Not all those apsh1t tifnubu co.rk sucking representathieves in lagos.

God bless you Hon. Nwolu cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
indeed123:

I'm sure that money will go a long way with some erosion stricken people in the East side of the country.

u have never been to that east.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by tivta(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yet someone is giving out decoder, that Is a misplaced priority. Good work man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
pankere:
He will recover the money soon grin
I smell South West.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
indeed123:

To Yorubas, insulting Tinubu and APC is tantamount to insulting the whole tribe. Just see the disgusting, shameless and ungrateful tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by melzabull(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

You people just don't know when to shut up. Smh.
can you pls shut up! he only asked for people who are kindhearted and have the zeal to help to be given more chance in representing people. What's wrong with that?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
lordtim001:
Badoo right?BTW,i aint gat time for small kids ish.Shebi na your mama dey share decoder...go and join her in executing her post-election manifesto.Happy day to y'all

No, you missed it. I meant you are a bastard. cheesy
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
can you pls shut up! he only asked for people who are kindhearted and have the zeal to help to be given more chance in representing people. What's wrong with that?

Just guilty conscience...because I can imagine him liking tribalist posts against Igbos if the roles in this story were reversed.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:

Ngeke feeling funky, who put your mouth? Don't you have some stream somewhere in that village of yours where you need to go fetch some water?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.