Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) (771 Views)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Clapping Sound From Engine / Scrapping Sound From Engine Bay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) by anakobe1: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
please can somebody suggest to me the cause of the noise sometime i hear from my car engine
Re: Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) by mayor2013: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
anakobe1:
please can somebody suggest to me the cause of the noise sometime i hear from my car engine

How do we know the kinda of noise you talking about. You could record the noise and upload here
Re: Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) by conquerour(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2015
I have hyundai entourage 2010model but alway give scary sound when i
first start d engine after every 30min. i took it for diagnosis but was told
that the oil pump was located at the top of the engine different from regular
base location.
This cause the engine to bring about the noise for just 5sec before returning to
normal sound. please how true is this?

Re: Noise From Engine In My (discussion Continue) by DECOtech(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2015
conquerour:
I have hyundai entourage 2010model but alway give scary sound when i
first start d engine after every 30min. i took it for diagnosis but was told
that the oil pump was located at the top of the engine different from regular
base location.
This cause the engine to bring about the noise for just 5sec before returning to
normal sound. please how true is this?

This happens in any car, no matter the location of the oil pump when wrong oil specification is used to service the engine.

(1) (Reply)

What 1st Car Would You Recommend? / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury, F150 Ruggedness / Toyota Picnic And Corolla Which Do I Choose, Pls HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.