Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

His Sexuality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Sexuality (465 Views)

I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke / Sexuality Issues And Concerns / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Sexuality by pressy09: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
A man’s sexuality is an integral part of who he is. When his sexuality is appreciated and satisfied, he feels genuinely loved and deeply satisfied. Lori Byerly

I wrote that a few years back in a series of posts about what men need from their wife. I had asked men following The Generous Husband to give me a peek into their world. Their words were so gracious and helpful. I thought I would reshare some of the recurring themes in their comments about sexuality. (The rest of the series is here ~ What Men Want)

♥ desire me sexually / please initiate s*x
♥ validate my sexuality as normal and good
♥ appreciate my sexuality and sexual ability
♥ be bold, be specific (we often miss those subtle hints)
♥ surprise me!
♥ flirt with me, dress up for me, be confident in your sexuality
♥ please don’t tease me and then not follow through
♥ when you need to say no, say no kindly
♥ please be willing to be creative in the bedroom (this was everything from “please don’t think I’m into p0** because I want to try something new,” to desiring creativity to deal with physical problems and limitations), for many men creativity is a normal, good part of sex, not a comment about dissatisfaction

Read through the list of sexual perspectives and think back to what your husband has asked for in the past. Plan a little something for this weekend.

How handsome you are, my beloved! Oh, how charming! Song of Songs 1:16a NIV

line

Prayer Prompt ♥ Ask God to show you how to affirm your husband’s masculinity and sexuality.

line

To Love, Honor and Vacuum: When s*x Seems Like a Chore Great guest post from a man with gently crafted words.

line

Encourage Your Spouse: Who is the ideal person to encourage your spouse? Hint: that would be you!
http://www.familyparliament.com/288/his-sexuality

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies And Gentlemen Going Or Into Marriage.a Mustwatch!an Eye Opener / EXCLUSIVE | Ifeanyi Ubah’s Touch Of Love / 'I Have A Lot To Be Grateful For' Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.