Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Gaming Addict Drugs Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox Live - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Addict Drugs Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox Live (1063 Views)

You Know You're A Game Addict When / A Game Addict Drugged His Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox For Few More Hours / Xbox Live Gamertags (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gaming Addict Drugs Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox Live by kingsamm(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
A 23 year old German Gaming Addict has been fined after he sedated his girlfriend, The Local reports.

On an evening in August Last year, the man (name withheld) was playing video games with a friend when his girlfriend came back from work.

After ten long hours at work, She was hoping for a peaceful evening rather than being constantly disturbed by the sounds of Automated Machine guns and commentaries of a football match.

I only dropped four or five drops in her tea, the man told the court as he admitted to the Crime

His (now ex) girlfriend was knocked out for over twelve hours after she drank the spiked tea and she woke up at midday the next day.

Then I got up and drove to work although I was nodding off again and again, The 24 year old Girlfriend told the Judge.

She Also added that the boyfriend was on drugs at the time. Which was one of the reasons for their break-up shortly afterwards

An analysis of her hair showed that she had been under the influence of the drugs just once, which was when her boyfriend sedated her.

Your girlfriend sleep long and deeply, which didn't harm her but this is certainly a premeditated bodily harm. The judge said as he fined him $555.

"It was stupid, but I'm on a straight path now" the boyfriend said, also adding that he had been off drugs for 10months and would soon begin an apprenticeship.

What do you think about this?

It's a girlfriend vs Video Game situation..

Drop your comments here http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/07/game-addict-drugs-girlfriend-so-he.html

1 Like

Re: Gaming Addict Drugs Girlfriend So He Could Play Xbox Live by cao(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Unfortunately, someone already posted this on the 14th.
https://www.nairaland.com/2450175/game-addict-drugged-girlfriend-he

(1)

Slither.io : The Super-worm You've Not Seen Before And In The Future! / How Much Does Repairing A Dualshock 4 Cost / Solve Your Missing D.ll File Pc Gamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.