Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to (37181 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ralphlauren(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

No vex jare...i dey beg all my useless disciples(yes I said it, oya make una chop me na tongue) since,dem dey post me. I finally managed to sweet talk my toyboy na hi. madam tearoses run go sleep. See gobe? angry

Lol.

Hopefully tearoses will log in soon and see your post.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
olu4life:

Yes ooo idowu. Having serious network ish here, its no p. Just tell the person to head down to LUTH
Mr man,pick your phone na...na China u dey ni? undecided
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Mr man,pick your phone na...na China u dey ni? undecided
Lol, when did u call? undecided Em… na u call me now? Chai…
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idowuogbo we will be canceling tomorrow's appointment for now
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
olu4life:

Lol, when did u call? undecided Em… na u call me now? Chai…
You missed my ngbatic segzy voice mehn....see superstar dey call you,you dey sleep? O ga fun e ooo...mehn me sef go zoom off to paradise when i'm done with this cup of milo.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
olu4life:
Idowuogbo we will be canceling tomorrow's appointment for now
Na wa oo....Issorai...my "oh bebe I will follow you to Jupiter" don waste b that ba? angry
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You missed my ngbatic segzy voice mehn....see superstar dey call you,you dey sleep? O ga fun e ooo...mehn me sef go zoom off to paradise when i'm done with this cup of milo.
Looool… u no call jor tongue
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
olu4life:

Looool… u no call jor tongue
I did...with private no tho cus I fear una omo eko you fit kidnap me and sell me to Boko haram. grin
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I did...with private no tho cus I fear una omo eko you fit kidnap me and sell me to Boko haram. grin
Looool, abeg make we no derail thread before I chop ban. I never chop ban before o grin
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
olu4life:

Looool, abeg make we no derail thread before I chop ban. I never chop ban before o grin
Lolz...ka sun re smiley

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
ashiri mi tu embarassed
My crazy sleeping pattern has been exposed here
So has my uselessness with phones been exposed
God help me

No vex abeg grin

Meanwhile the Jaybee you sent to me too must have been sleeping too tongue

Thanks to everyone for your comcern and support. We have decided that they will go to Luth Next Tuesday or Thursday as that is the clinic day
It was short notice and they really need someone to be there with them

Idowu God blesss you ma'am thank you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss
We will need your volunteer next week

RL thanks too.

Olu thanks for everything.

God bless you all kiss

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Funjosh:

Caracta please come to our aid this time, if madam is not picking you can give ID Tomiwa's daddy phone number to her na sad

No vex jare. Just seeing this.

Tuesday. Hopefully, idowu's volunteer would still be willing...or olu4life.

Thank you.

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Caracta:

No vex jare. Just seeing this.

Tuesday. Hopefully, idowu's volunteer would still be willing...or olu4life.

Thank you.

its all good smiley
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Tearoses,how is our boy?
i almost forgot.

Any improvement yet?
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Good Morning.

I forgot to mention that Tomiwa has received the eye drops; thank you very much to the volunteer
God bless you

Moca he is Okay thank you. Olu saw him yesterday.

We are working towards Tuesday now.

The only thing outstanding is transport money and any costs they may need to pay at LUTH.

A big thank you to the people who are arranging a volunteer for Tuesday and the volunteer too. God bless you all.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Awesome!
Thanks all.

Sis tearoses,how can I contribute my widow's might na?
Even if na tfare.

I can't go to bank o. So I hv to forward it to somebody to help me.

The little boy will regain his sight.
I'm so optimistic.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Fhemmmy: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
tearoses:
Good Morning.

I forgot to mention that Tomiwa has received the eye drops; thank you very much to the volunteer
God bless you

Moca he is Okay thank you. Olu saw him yesterday.

We are working towards Tuesday now.

The only thing outstanding is transport money and any costs they may need to pay at LUTH.

A big thank you to the people who are arranging a volunteer for Tuesday and the volunteer too. God bless you all.

Any idea of amount we talking about here.....
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good afternoon
To be honest I'm not sure of the cost

I wasn't clear in my post. The challenge is actually getting it across to them. It's not so much the money.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
tearoses:
Good afternoon

I wasn't clear in my post. The challenge is actually getting it across to them. It's not so much the money.

If they have a bank account, it could be done via online transfer to them, dont you think.... all that will be needed will be name of the bank, account number and the name of account holder
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:

If they have a bank account, it could be done via online transfer to them, dont you think.... all that will be needed will be name of the bank, account number and the name of account holder

What's the guarantee that it's going to be used for the intended purpose?

You guys need to be careful with introducing money to a family that's obviously in need of money for other things.

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
jaybee3:

What's the guarantee that it's going to be used for the intended purpose?

You guys need to be careful with introducing money to a family that's obviously in need of money for other things.

Hmmmmm . . . Well said (Never thought of that - They could see the little boy as meal ticket and i hope they wont, cos that will be pretty sad), so i will suggest the money sent to the volunteer that will accompany them to LUTH in that case.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
tearoses:
Good afternoon

Getting what across to them? Taxi fare? Since they'll always have a volunteer with them, that shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Caracta:

Getting what across to them? Taxi fare? Since they'll always have a volunteer with them, that shouldn't be a problem.

Cool
You are right. I didn't think about that
Thank you

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ralphlauren(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I agree.

its too early to be giving money directly to the family. the priority now should be tomiwa's eyecare cost/special school if thats the only option we have. once he is sorted, then we can worry about the family.

tearoses, is the volunteer for next week confirmed?
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ralphlauren:

tearoses, is the volunteer for next week confirmed?

Yes thank you. Sis Idowu is on it
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good day peeps!!! Nice suggestions. Sorry have been away. wink undecided
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by pickabeau1: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
As you can all see, it is not easy to manage the logistics of a volunteer operation

It is however encouraging that the team is looking at a remuneration structure for a volunteer to manage this

I hope fraud allegations will not surface again like the last case where unfounded and baseless allegations were made about some volunteers colluding with doctors to fleece DJ Dola and Nairaland donations

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
tearoses:

Yes thank you. Sis Idowu is on it
Madam, i thought olu4life will be able to handle Tuesday? Abi circumstances beyond earth don enter matter again? My volunteer was only on board to cover the emergency oooo.i'll have to do another series of sweet-talking if y'all need em 4 Tuesday.Tbh, i can't guarantee anything as at now cus he is presently in Ibadan. You need to start thinking of logistics real fast o... i can't see any form of collection box here,what's happening?
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
As you can all see, it is not easy to manage the logistics of a volunteer operation

It is however encouraging that the team is looking at a remuneration structure for a volunteer to manage this

I hope fraud allegations will not surface again like the last case where unfounded and baseless allegations were made about some volunteers colluding with doctors to fleece DJ Dola and Nairaland donations

WORD!!!

But let's leave that side tongue

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Madam, i thought olu4life will be able to handle Tuesday? Abi circumstances beyond earth don enter matter again? My volunteer was only on board to cover the emergency oooo.i'll have to do another series of sweet-talking if y'all need em 4 Tuesday.Tbh, i can't guarantee anything as at now cus he is presently in Ibadan. You need to start thinking of logistics real fast o... i can't see any form of collection box here,what's happening?

Good Morning sis
Ive spoken to Olu and he has agreed to meet them at LUTH on Tuesday morning
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by ifyalways(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2015
There was need for a volunteer ? I should be logging in to NLD more often.

Pickabeau, like seriously? O ma she o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Lose 10 Pounds (4-6kg) In One Week. / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p