Stats: 3,147,790 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to (37153 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by edwife(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
tearoses:

Sisi mi Edwife
My blue babe smiley
God bless you Ma'am
May your hand never reach the bottom of your pocket . . Amin
Tehn what do you suggest please?

Lol thank you tearoses,you are blessed too.Because of you,he is able to get help from us.

Gboliwe:

People are already in a hurry to show this boy kindness. He is really favored.
May this be the lot of every single one of you. May helpers be always there for you. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Amen sis.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
tearoses:

Sisi mi Edwife
My blue babe smiley
God bless you Ma'am
May your hand never reach the bottom of your pocket . . Amin
Tehn what do you suggest please?

Its fine when you guys are ready.

cc: Jarus
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by taryour(f): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thank God there is progress. idowuogbo I sight you o, olu4life happy birthday Bro, sorry it's coming late. aunty tearoses ese gan ma. ekpe fun wa o. Good afternoon house.

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks R231

Damiso, Moca & Edwife, and everyone else who wants to donate, Tehn are taking donations.

Thank you all very much. God bless you.

Paypal - ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
10k received!

D**A

Thank you. God Bless!!

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
r231:
10k received!

D**A

Thank you. God Bless!!

wow already
thank you thank you thank you
God bless you ma'am/sir
I am really grateful on behalf of tomiwa
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2015
The account number to pay into please

r231:
10k received!
D**A
Thank you. God Bless!!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by edwife(f): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2015
tearoses:
Thanks R231

Damiso, Moca & Edwife, and everyone else who wants to donate, Tehn are taking donations.

Thank you.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by ifyalways(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Funjosh:

@Tehn
Jaybee
r231
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Funjosh:

please email - ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com for account information as we can not publish the account details online

thanks.

ifyalways:

@Tehn
Jaybee
r231

same as before.

thanks!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by damiso(f): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
tearoses:
Thanks R231

Thank you for the info
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
damiso:

Thank you for the info
Hey sis,account number pls.
Do tag me o if u post it.

Modified;
Just read what r231 posted.

r231, abeg send it to me na.
Anyhow u go do am.

By d way, how r and my sweetie?
Take softly dey find this money o grin tongue
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
moca:

Hey sis,account number pls.
Do tag me o if u post it.

Modified;
Just read what r231 posted.

r231, abeg send it to me na.
Anyhow u go do am.

By d way, how r and my sweetie?
Take softly dey find this money o grin tongue

grin cheesy tongue
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Any update?
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
£40 donation received from Oy*** Sos****

Thank you very much for your support

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Any update?

He is on the eyedrops and has an appt next month

@ Oy*** Sos**** thank you so much for your donation. God bless you
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
tearoses:

He is on the eyedrops and has an appt next month

@ Oy*** Sos**** thank you so much for your donation. God bless you
Ok,thanks.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ymodulus: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
jaybee3

reply my pm please.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ymodulus: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
r231:

grin cheesy tongue
lost your number, pls i do like you send me the account no. Thanks
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ymodulus: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Funjosh:

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ymodulus:
jaybee3

reply my pm please.

Replied with the account details

Much appreciated
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ralphlauren(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
tearoses

please are you in touch with Tomiwa's parents to ensure he has been using the eye drops as prescribed?

its very important to reiterate the importance of the eye meds to his parents.

there is a reason the drops were prescribed - maybe to reduce the pressure in the eyes, clear an infection, calm down an inflamed nerve, etc and if there is no improvement (due to irregular use), the consultant at LUTH will insist he continues using the drops until he's convinced there is considerable improvement and only then will he embark on the next course of treatment.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
The mum is using the drops twice a day as prescribed. He doesnt like it, but he has got used to it.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ymodulus: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
jaybee3:

Replied with the account details

Much appreciated

Sent.

You welcome. Update please as to how his upkeep goes thanks

Description on Alert " Ymodulus "
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
We've been notified of a N5K donation from mr/miss anonymous. We will confirm receipt ASAP

Much appreciated

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
tearoses:
The mum is using the drops twice a day as prescribed. He doesnt like it, but he has got used to it.

Good News cool
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
£30 donation received from edwife

Thanks ever so much

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks ever so much

Edwife thank you so much for your donation
God bless you ma'am

Jaybee thanks for comfirming

It is well
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by edwife(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks ever so much

Thank you.

tearoses:

Edwife thank you so much for your donation
God bless you ma'am
Jaybee thanks for comfirming
It is well

Bless you too dear.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
£50 donation received from Mr Anonymous

Thanks ever so much

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
jaybee3:
£50 donation received from Mr Anonymous

Thanks ever so much

God Bless you Mr Anonymous
You will not be Anonymous to God and He will meet you at all your points of need
Thank you so much

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
jaybee3:
We've been notified of a N5K donation from mr/miss anonymous. We will confirm receipt ASAP

Much appreciated

This has now been confirmed

Thanks once again Miss anonymous

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Kogi State Building Nigeria's Biggest Reference Hospital / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos)