Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to (37012 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Neverquit:
What is the latest update?

Is there still need for donations? If yes, how can I send mine?

No new updates or changes but was told that the eye drop is still been apply on one eye as directed by the doctor, no more itching of the eyes and waiting for the next appointment to know what step to take next concerning him. Donation still continues. smiley

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Funjosh:
Saw Tomiwa Today, both mother and dad thank every body. Was told his next appointment is 13 of Next month. The boy is full of life and responding well.

Nice one!!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Funjosh:

No new updates or changes but was told that the eye drop is still been apply on one eye as directed by the doctor, no more itching of the eyes and waiting for the next appointment to know what step to take next concerning him. Donation still continues. smiley
Oh wonderful!! Well done Funjosh. May baba spoil you with unlimited blessings. Thanks for creating time to check on our star boy. *in her omo garage voice* bobo,iyi e po mehn. kiss
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good evening House
Hope everyone is good

unfortuantely I have some sad news to share
Sadly mama Tomiwa lost her baby cry
What can I say? God knows all... knows best .. and knows why.
May the little innocent one RIP

Tomiwas next appt is next Tuesday. Its not likely that mum will be able to go, however when I get hold of dad, I will ask that he goes alone or gets a family member or firend to go with him.
It is well.

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omg!

9months is gone? just like that? Haaaa!! sad cry cry

Rip to the lil one....

May God continue to comfort and strengthen the family.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
tearoses:
Good evening House
Hope everyone is good

unfortuantely I have some sad news to share
Sadly mama Tomiwa lost her baby cry
What can I say? God knows all... knows best .. and knows why.
May the little innocent one RIP

Tomiwas next appt is next Tuesday. Its not likely that mum will be able to go, however when I get hold of dad, I will ask that he goes alone or gets a family member or firend to go with him.
It is well.

Jesus! O God I don't just know what to say. Saw her, Tomiwa and Her husband the other. She was the one that even came to lead me to the house. sad

May God be with her and her family. sad
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Good Morning house

@funjosh pls can you ping Olu. Thank you
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2015
tearoses:
Good Morning house

@funjosh pls can you ping Olu. Thank you

I have mailed him, hope he check his mail Asap smiley
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Funjosh:

I have mailed him smiley

Thank you smiley
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello tearoses and all.

I understand today is Tomiwa's appointment. Hope everything is in place. We send our love and well wishes.

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:
Hello tearoses and all.

I understand today is Tomiwa's appointment. Hope everything is in place. We send our love and well wishes.

Yes. They are close to Oshodi now.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

God bless you.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

Oshodi bawo?
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
olu4life:
Oshodi bawo?
Mile 2 I mean. They are their now will be joining them soon.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

Mile 2 I mean. They are their now will be joining them soon.
Cool. Check ur mail bruh
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

God bless you.
Amen and you too.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2015
olu4life:
Cool. Check ur mail bruh
Replied
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
LOL Olu wants to have heart attack grin
Mr Funjosh Thank you very much for going with them and thanks to Olu for arranging everything
Madam Caracta you are amazing
I hope to meet you one day kiss

Baba Tomiwa and switch off phone issue. Only God can intervene in that one grin grin grin grin
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:
Mr Funjosh Thank you very much for going with them and thanks to Olu for arranging everything

Baba Tomiwa and switch off phone issue. Only God can intervene in that one grin grin grin grin

Now with Tomiwa and his Dad, waiting to see the Doctor.

His number is available now.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by r231(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Welldone guys!!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

Now with Tomiwa and his Dad, waiting to see the Doctor.

His number is available now.
Oh well done!!

The action on this thread no b here o...

It's like you guys are playing e-ping pong.

Afi 'seen and replied' lolz..
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

Don't worry. I'll come and eat Christmas chicken.

I've told you to let me handle that Baba Tomiwa. undecided grin

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Don't worry. I'll come and eat Christmas chicken.

I've told you to let me handle that Baba Tomiwa. undecided grin
Can I meet you too? You are such an inspiration.

And let me warn you about her, she can use food to kill you, especially oyinbo food. Just lunch and you will be double in size tongue
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

And let me warn you about her, she can use food to kill you, especially oyinbo food. Just lunch and you will be double in size tongue

LOL . . in that case get ready for mama Turaya at Yemetu to eat Amala and Abula & goat meat grin grin
Meanwhile look who is talking. This is someone I was begging to eat o! angry

Bro Funjosh thank you o!. God bless you. Thumbs up

Sis Caracta Chiken peri peri on the menu.
Na only you fit deal with that man o! Olu sef don tire smiley
before I used to vex, Now I just laugh.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

LOL . . in that case get ready for mama Turaya at Yemetu to eat Amala and Abula & goat meat grin grin

Bro Funjosh thank you o!. God bless you. Thumbs up

Sis Caracta Chiken peri peri on the menu.
Na only you fit deal with that man o! Olu sef don tire smiley
before I used to vex, Now I just laugh.

Ma Tearoses Amen and you too

Caracta Baba Tomiwa called me now, Truly u can handle Him.

The Doctor said she have to give Tomiwa another appointment which now is 3/11/2015 because he didn't allow her to check the pressure on the eye. He always wake up once the eye drop is applied and starts scratching and fighting off everybody.

Same process was repeated four times before she conclude that he has to come back for another appointment.

One thing am not please about was the changing of Doctor though the Doctor that attended to him today tried her best anyway its like Tomiwa is aware of the environment now.

I even asked may be we should pin him down while she checked what she wanted to check she said no that he needs to be relaxed and be calmed on his own while she perform her duties.

She said he should continue with the eye drop till the next appointment date.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
tearoses:

Eez nor fair ooo. I am dieting na cheesy
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks so much Funjosh, highly grateful. God bless u.

As for the hospital part, i think its cos its a public hospital and they rotate the shift among the doctors. Just saying sha
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
olu4life:
Thanks so much Funjosh, highly grateful. God bless u.

As for the hospital part, i think its cos its a public hospital and they rotate the shift among the doctors. Just saying sha

That thing vex me small, at a point I became frustrated but later reason in that area also.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

That thing vex me small, at a point I became frustrated but later reason in that area also.
LOL, sorry bruh. I perfectly understand. Been there wink
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Funjosh:

Well done funjush
Thank you very much
God bless you and in your day of need you will see helpers

I dont know what to do regarding Tomiwa not wanting them to look in his eyes
He is too young to understand that this is something he really needs
I dont really know what to suggest
I also dont like the fact that they keep sedating him, its not working anyway
poor boy . He has been through so much

Mynd I beg you, forget the word diet from your vocab grin
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

Lol. Yes we can meet you too. tongue

I could use a lot of food right now. I've almost reduced to bones. sad

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. Yes we can meet you too. tongue

I could use a lot of food right now. I've almost reduced to bones. sad
Lmaoooo...see who is talking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - / The Yoruba Name Of Dandelion Herb / Man Loses Three Fingers While Handling Fireworks (banger)(graphic Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49