Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,637 members, 7,782,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (64191 Views)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by dre11(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
By Bunmi Sofola
Dear Bunmi,
I am just 30 and have a high sex drive. I want it every day if I could get it, but my wife is happy with two or three times a week. Once in a while, she humours me by letting me have more, but I always have the feelings she does it for peace.
A few weeks back, her father had a stroke. He’s lived alone since he lost his wife three years ago and my wife had to go to the family house every evening from work. By the time she came back home, sex was the last thing from her mind.

In the meantime, our neighbour, who is a very good friend of ours, is a single mother of three. She’d jokingly complained of abstaining from sex due to no fault of hers. So when she called round and discovered I was alone, she went back to her place to bring me something to eat. I provided the booze.
One thing led to another and I found myself having amazing sex! She’s in her 40s but sexy and very athletic. Afterwards, she suggested I call in at her place from time to time for no-strings sex. She said it would solve both our problems and my wife needs never know.
I’ve taken her up on her offer and the nice arrangement is working for both of us. I mean what could be simpler and where’s the harm?
I love my wife and our beautiful children, but not getting enough sex is driving me up the wall. Could this be a way of solving my problem and my neighbour’s?
Donald, by e-mail.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-shes-assured-she-wouldnt-tell-my-wife-we-had-sex/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by moremuch1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
No my guy, what u need is self control, sex is not everything u know u need help on how to control ur sexual drive

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by dammyblaq(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
WTF! man up and tell her what you really need, and also sought out things so your marriage will work out well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
99 Days for the thief one day for the owner.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by orogodoganyin(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
honestly, this is a sensitive matter. buh know extramarrital affairs are bad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
owkward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by oluwafemi113(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Coming back to read comments

3 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by 5minsmadness: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice arrangement.
Still a sin though.
Then there's the issue of STIs.
And getting caught by either your wife or her husband.

Singing:
To be a man¶
To be a man is not a day's job¶
Eh kke kwe kwe¶¶

9 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Afterwards, she suggested I call in at her place from time to time for no-strings sex. She said it would solve both our problems and my wife needs never know.

this is what I call..... awoof fit dey run belle

enjoy it as it last...... don't come and tell us stories that touches the heart latergringrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
For the fact that she's your neighbour,it's a very risky arrangement. It seems cool now because no strings attached and no harm is being done(apparently),but eventually nemesis will catch up. Take this from an experienced bachelor.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by osaslord500(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy sincerely you no try.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by enoqueen: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
If you really want to keep your home together, dont try it.

She might keep asking for more thereby causing harm to your home.

U need to see "be careful with my heart ".

10 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Islie: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
Nice arrangement.
Still a sin though.
Then there's the issue of STIs.
And getting caught by either your wife or her husband.

Singing:
To be a man¶
To be a man is not a day's job¶
Eh kke kwe kwe¶¶

But you didn't talk about when the woman needs the man and the is unavailable..... Like those midnight sexing and stuff.

Am sure the man is slipping from his wife step by step

2 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by austine4real(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Men wll stop cheating d day God starts reducing our d!cks by an inch

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
lalasticlala FP let gauge people response to this man secret doings gringrin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by 5minsmadness: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Islie:

But you didn't talk about when the woman needs the man and the is unavailable..... Like those midnight sexing and stuff.

Am sure the man is slipping from his wife step by step
. Sure he is.
There's also the issue of the neighbor falling in love with him. You know how ladies can become emotional after a while.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
No free lunch in Freetown. You will surely pay grin

28 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Pebcak: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ShakurM(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
look, I don't care joor
Let me eat my food first cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Kingbilo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think it's a great arrangement...

[size=15pt]Until you get caught [/size]

24 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Donalleh(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
friend what u need is self control

5 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Jybz: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
so we should clap for u

4 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

. Sure he is.
There's also the issue of the neighbor falling in love with him. You know how ladies can become emotional after a while.

Lol...
Touchdown

3 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by missKiffy(f): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is very wrong and bad

3 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
fiction

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by butterflyy(f): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Untill she needs you A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ you are ₪ό̲̣̣̣̥t available cos of wifey, then the assurance will become shaky

11 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Raxxye(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
So wetin make we do?

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
LIE....LIE

So she won't tell.

These things somehow have a habit of getting exposed. And at times when we don't like it.

My advice to the man? You are not Zeus. Stay with your wife. And change your attitude. You got married because someone told you you would have free meat every day. Sorry....marriage is not about free meat....and Zeus's lovekids still got into a lot of problems

Go and find out why you got married...and start from there.

17 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by cold(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Can't blame you bro
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by NoRetreat(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Very soon she will get pregnant for you and becomes a liability and thorns in the flesh of your family.

15 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by apparentlylaw(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eiyah ...better confess to ur wife ....nd stop the act

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.