Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (64222 Views)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
kennboiy:
Am not suprised this is coming from a lady who chose to remain anonymous,i wonder how the lady with such cute moniker looks like,i guess you are just too shy smiley.I assure you that i find shy ladies boring and unromantic...wink wink...

Then again,i'm not here for you to find me romantic....and that boring part...uhmmm,u don't really know me.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

Then again,i'm not here for you to find me romantic....and that boring part...uhmmm,u don't really know me.
I have superpowers o,i know that you are chewing an orbit chewing gum right now as you are reading this message...
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
kennboiy:
I have superpowers o,i know that you are chewing an orbit chewing gum right now as you are reading this message...
Your superpowers failed you.Ayam chewing nothing
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

Your superpowers failed you.Ayam chewing nothing
It doesn't sometimes,ok ask me any question and i will give you an answer but make sure you give me a clue...grin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
kennboiy:
It doesn't sometimes,ok ask me any question and i will give you an answer but make sure you give me a clue...grin

With all the superpowers you still need a clue? lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by KanwuliaJara: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tinyemeka:

ESP tins. smiley

How's every? How did you ppl's boat cruise go? No further updates? Abi the boat ran aground off the coast of Madagascar?

Cruise dey kamkpeeeee!!!!
Nothing to report till August! cool
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

With all the superpowers you still need a clue? lipsrsealed
Lol,DaisyII DaisyII,the name seems special to you,so tell me is it the name of your pet?
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
kennboiy:
Lol,DaisyII DaisyII,the name seems special to you,so tell me is it the name of your pet?

superpowers failed again cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

superpowers failed again cheesy
I know i got that one correct tongue,Dancing shoki d shoki...
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
kennboiy:
I know i got that one correct tongue,Dancing shoki d shoki...

cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
both DaisyII and kennboiy have turned this place to a lounge cool

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
ijustdey:
Bro,we are just enjoying the ride,i hope we are not disturbing the neighbourhood smiley,its one of those couples issue....wink
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
ijustdey:
undecidedcheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
DaisyII:
undecidedcheesy
The troublesome one has arrived,sorry you missed the party...tongue
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DaisyII: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennboiy:
The troublesome one has arrived,sorry you missed the party...tongue
cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ijustdey: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennboiy:
Bro,we are just enjoying the ride,i hope we are not disturbing the neighbourhood smiley,its one of those couples issue....wink

DaisyII:
undecidedcheesy

Make una dey carry dey go
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Topman0001(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
darlenese:

No ! I wanna commit murder grin
baby abeg pardon those guys o
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by sukkot: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
No free lunch in Freetown. You will surely pay grin
dayum bruv you went awol. anyway remember a while back we were both arguing about this verse

REVELATION 12 VS 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

[b]yeah you were somewhat correct. i cant quite remember my position now. but yeah it does mean, that we will fly into the wilderness, which is both a physical and spiritual wilderness. spiritual in the sense that we will lose our intelligence and awareness of who we were. a spiritual wilderness. basically walking zombies. the walking dead. and a physical wilderness which is running into the interiors of africa. so we will be a destroyed people in the interiors of africa

and there we will be nourished from the face of the serpent. now the nourishing here is spiritual. spiritual nourishment meaning the white man will bring us the bible again and they will form missionaries and come to africa to re-teach us what we have lost, albeit a corrupted version, like for example roman catholicism etc etc. so its a spiritual nourishment. this is why the white man re-introduced back to us what we lost during our memory loss ( spiritual wilderness ). Which is why many mistakenly think the white man is the one who wrote the bible. not knowing he is bringing back to us what we lost during our affliction and tribulation, and it was ordained that way [/b]

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by MrPresident1: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
sukkot:
dayum bruv you went awol. anyway remember a while back we were both arguing about this verse

REVELATION 12 VS 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

[b]yeah you were somewhat correct. i cant quite remember my position now. but yeah it does mean, that we will fly into the wilderness, which is both a physical and spiritual wilderness. spiritual in the sense that we will lose our intelligence and awareness of who we were. a spiritual wilderness. basically walking zombies. the walking dead. and a physical wilderness which is running into the interiors of africa. so we will be a destroyed people in the interiors of africa

and there we will be nourished from the face of the serpent. now the nourishing here is spiritual. spiritual nourishment meaning the white man will bring us the bible again and they will form missionaries and come to africa to re-teach us what we have lost, albeit a corrupted version, like for example roman catholicism etc etc. so its a spiritual nourishment. this is why the white man re-introduced back to us what we lost during our memory loss ( spiritual wilderness ). Which is why many mistakenly think the white man is the one who wrote the bible. not knowing he is bringing back to us what we lost during our affliction and tribulation, and it was ordained that way [/b]

Some issue cropped up that needed close attention and concentration, sighs.

Brah, I believe the nourishment is also physical, like they get to buy our oil and then pay us dollars and we use the dollars to fund our economy and if they stop buying our oil we are finished as a people because if we do not sell the oil, there will be no dollars for us (the woman) to spend, so we all die of hunger.

A devolved people because they are brain dead and incapable of anything have to look up to their masters for both physical and spiritual nourishment, like a slave looks up to and yearns for his master's favour, it is the duty of the beast in power to feed the people it rules over.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by sukkot: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

Some issue cropped up that needed close attention and concentration, sighs.

Brah, I believe the nourishment is also physical, like they get to buy our oil and then pay us dollars and we use the dollars to fund our economy and if they stop buying our oil we are finished as a people because if we do not sell the oil, there will be no dollars for us (the woman) to spend, so we all die of hunger.

A devolved people because they are brain dead and incapable of anything have to look up to their masters for both physical and spiritual nourishment, like a slave looks up to and yearns for his master's favour, it is the duty of the beast in power to feed the people it rules over.
hmm trust the matter is resolved sha. welcome back. well like you said it could be physical nourishment too but i choose to dwell on the spiritual seeing as the bible is a spiritual book lol cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
sukkot:
hmm trust the matter is resolved sha. welcome back. well like you said it could be physical nourishment too but i choose to dwell on the spiritual seeing as the bible is a spiritual book lol cheesy

Bro, I believe the Bible is as much a physical book as it is a spiritual book. It is the story and history and future of the physical earth. We are in the tribulations, this why we have to depend on the serpent for everything we need physically or spiritually, we are devolved and mentally (spiritually) dead, therefore in as much as we have been devolved spiritually, the devolution also expresses itself physically such that while we are in the midst of resources, we cannot utilize those resources because we do not have the mental capacity to do so, i.e. we have crude oil but have to import refined petroleum products, we have land but we cannot achieve food security, we have bitumen but our roads are bad, we have timber but we have to import paper, we produce cocoa yet we import chocolate, we have palm oil yet we import refined palm oil, etc this is the physical side of the spiritual curse; the inability to produce anything, the lack of ability to be relevant.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by jaszplus12(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
My guy, better rein in your desires! You never know with women....I've lived long enough to know that you are digging your own grave. Sweet now sour later. Find the novel by James Hadley Chase titled "Tiger by the tail" maybe it will educate you more...good luck
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by castrol180(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
jaszplus12:
My guy, better rein in your desires! You never know with women....I've lived long enough to know that you are digging your own grave. Sweet now sour later. Find the novel by James Hadley Chase titled "Tiger by the tail" maybe it will educate you more...good luck

Ok, Tiger by the tail abi no problem

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by DavidEsq(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2017
5minsmadness:
Nice arrangement.
Still a sin though.
Then there's the issue of STIs.
And getting caught by either your wife or her husband.

Singing:
To be a man¶
To be a man is not a day's job¶
Eh kke kwe kwe¶

Wallahi! U dey mad gan. U even type the kwe kwe cheesy. Chai! Person dey find advice, c Wetin u dey type

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.