Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) (1387 Views)

China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by DeHero1: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
If you’re paying $1,000 a night to stay in a hotel, it’s more than likely that you’re living lavishly. Perhaps you’re in a Vegas suite, or maybe you’re enjoying some scenic views from within a tucked-away hotel in Italy.

But for those looking to travel abroad and simultaneously live on the edge, quite literally, there’s always a room open at Skylodge Adventure Suites.

Located in Peru, the rooms available here hang precipitously off the side of a mountain. As for accessing your room, well, that involves climbing up a few hundred feet or having some fun on a zipline.

Notably, extensive climbing experience is not a prerequisite for guests.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/scariest-hotel-room-world-hangs-off-side-mountain-123059676.html

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
See gobe
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by KAYNINI(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
not bad - actually looks fun to me

1 Like

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by debque(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
haha
Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by DeHero1: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
KAYNINI:
not bad - actually looks fun to me

shocked

Some 'funs' can b dangerous

1 Like

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by KAYNINI(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
DeHero1:

shocked

Some 'funs' can b dangerous

i agree but this fun looks cool

1 Like

Re: The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) by bikerboy1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
more like a greenhouse human experiment.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Fatal Accident At Elele, Rivers State Leaves Several Dead / I Rather Travel By Train Than "OKIN MOTORS" Ilorin / Pre-masters Study In Canada ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.