Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? (2107 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / iOS System Recovery:Restore iPhone System When Stuck In Recovery Mode / Why Do Most People Hate Sending Text Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by aimikod: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Accidentally deleting text messages from your iPhone is becoming a fairly common problem. Whether it’s from pressing delete on the wrong message, or whether your device has fallen prey to mischievous little hands that have poked, prodded and deleted important text messages from your iPhone.

I know what you’re thinking…Why Me? Not to worry, there is a solution to your problem. Scroll down to see how you can recover deleted messages on iPhone. The tutorial below works on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus

This Free iPhone Data Recovery software offer you two solution to restore iPhone text messages directly,you can recover iPhone data from iTunes backup; or restore data from iPhone directly. What’s more,this ios data recovery enable you to recover iPhone photos, videos, contact and messages which are missing or deleted accidently.

iPhone Text Messages and iMessages Recovery

The difference between text messages and iMessages is highlighted in your Messages app, by varying colours. General SMS text messages appear in green. They are messages that are transported through cellular towers (much like phone calls) and charged by your network provider. iMessages are coloured blue and, represent Apple’s own instant messaging service that uses WiFi or your 3G/4G data connection, to send messages solely between iOS devices.

iMessages are sent much faster than text messages, yet if you do not have a WiFi connection, the service does use up your data. However they are both deleted in the same manner, and rest assured the frustration of accidentally deleting a text message is exactly the same when deleting an iMessage!

See below for instructions on how to recover deleted messages on iPhone.
Read more: how to recover iPhone lost data directly
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by seriyar1: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have an old backup of my iPhone on my computer. Is there any way to take old SMS messages from that back up? Open them, then save them as a text format to my computer? I accidentally deleted the messages on my phone. I haven't done an update in a while and do not want to put that particular backup on my iPhone.

If you have back up your iPhone text messages, you can restore from the backup.
To restore text messages from a backup, use one of the following methods after connecting your iOS device to the computer with which you normally sync:
1. Right-click (or Control-click) the device and choose Restore from Backup
2. If you have a new iPhone, you can connect to iTunes and it will prompt to restore from your backup

If you have no backup for your data on iPhone, iPhone Data Recovery software is your last shot! It's easy to use. Just a few clicks you can get all your data back.

You can also visit here to know more about:
how to restore deleted text messages on iPhone 6
how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone 6
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by Tusaersa: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2015
When you mistakenly deleted some text messages from iPhone, the first thing to do is to check out whether you have backed up iPhone data to iCloud or iTunes before. Then you should not use your iPhone for now because if you do that, more and more new data will be created and overwrote the old ones. You will get less chance to retrieve those text messages back.

There is iPhone Data Recovery tool helps users to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone directly.
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by Daniel2514: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Maybe your photos get lost during the updating. But don't worry there is always a way to rescue your lost photos.
First, you should connect your iPad to iTunes on your computer. Find the option 'Restore from backup.' See if is works, if not, login your iCloud and check if there has any backup. Because iCloud will back up your data automatically when charging and connecting to wifi.
If you have done the two steps and still can't get your photos back, you may need a iOS data recovery tool for help.
Step 1: Download and install iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone . Select the type of files you want to retrieve.
Step 2: Wait for the scanning completed.
Step 3: Scanning completed. Preview your files, choose those you need and restore them to your computer.

You can try this. It always can retrieve your lost photos.
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by selion(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
smileyFree Ways to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6 wink

Mistakenly deleting Text Messages from iPhone often happens in our daily life, for example, Texts got deleted or lost after Jailbreaking iPhone. It is quite difficult but possible to recover deleted SMS messages on iPhone. If you have backuped iPhone data on iTunes or iCloud, you can restore from that. Otherwise, you will need to use third apps to retrieve deleted Text Messages on iPhone. Here are some useful and free ways to recover deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4.

Retrieve deleted Text Messages with Free iPhone Recovery (Preferred Way)

There is a preferred way to recover deleted SMS directly from iPhone with free software which won't erase or overwrite device, no matter you don't have a backup file before deletion.

Here, Free iPhone Recovery is recommended to you. Just download it and have a try!

Video Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y_6zv1RrQ

Step by step guide:
1. Launch the tool and select Messages, then go next.

2. Connect your iPhone to computer, then go next.

3. Scan and retrieve deleted SMS from iPhone and from iTunes backup if you have one on the PC.

4. Preview and click on Recover bottom to export SMS messages.

More free tips:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Free
Source:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone for Free
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by Fynecountry(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls nairalanders how do I activate hotspot on my iPhone and iPad
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by kellymo: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2016
In order to recover deleted text messages from iPhone, you need to use iPhone data recovery software. It can easily scan your iPhone and find the deleted text messages for you. You can easily get back them to your computer. It can also recover deleted iMessages from iPhone for you.
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by gvudjwdd: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2016
iOS 10 Messages Recovery can safely retrieve lost sms text messages from iPhone 6 afer upgrade to ios 10.

How to recover iPhone 6 messages after ios 10 upgrade

How to recover lost iphone 6 data after upgrade to ios 10
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by hoashui88: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
This is a good topic and wonderful solutions. I like using iOS Recovery Tool to restore my lost and deleted on my iOS devices, becuase it can not only recover iPhone messages after iOS 10 update, but also can one click to fix your iPhone iPad stuck on recovery mode and Apple logo screen.

Besides, for the broken and dead iPhone, you can also restore lost iPhone messages from backup, including iTunes and iCloud backup.
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by blizyzino(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls can u unluck icloud account for iphone 5c if yes whatsapp me on 08135096385 thanks or email me @ blizyzino@gmail.com.
Daniel2514:
Maybe your photos get lost during the updating. But don't worry there is always a way to rescue your lost photos.
First, you should connect your iPad to iTunes on your computer. Find the option 'Restore from backup.' See if is works, if not, login your iCloud and check if there has any backup. Because iCloud will back up your data automatically when charging and connecting to wifi.
If you have done the two steps and still can't get your photos back, you may need a iOS data recovery tool for help.
Step 1: Download and install iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone . Select the type of files you want to retrieve.
Step 2: Wait for the scanning completed.
Step 3: Scanning completed. Preview your files, choose those you need and restore them to your computer.

You can try this. It always can retrieve your lost photos.
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by Macaulish(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2016
To Remove iCloud.. Check here and read carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2967517/unlock-unlock-network-locked-icloud
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by CellTabRepairs: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
cool(Check out Image, click my name!) cool

Good day Tech support lovers...and those willing to learn;

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Go and Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image*****
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by ToniW: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Before you start to recover iMessages from iPhone - Do not connect your iPhone to iTunes again until the messages are recovered. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten by the current content on your iPhone. shocked
Once it happens, the deleted messages will be gone forever.
The best thing to do is to use iPhone Data Recovery software as soon as possible. It can directly scan all lost iMessages and messages on your iPhone. Try this one https://www.cleverfiles.com/iphone-data-recovery.html grin
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly? by Warm1204: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Whenever data loss happens, we should keep in mind that stop using iPhone to cause further data overwrite.
If you have backups in iTunes and iCloud, you can either directly restore from iTunes or iCloud backups or use a tool, such as Joyoshare data recovery for iPhone, to extract in professional way.
Don't fret too early when there is no backup. Try to check whether you can scan and search data from iPhone without backup.

More: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Subscription Codes - 2015 Updated / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Images / Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.